'Obama screwed us!'

America screwed you, you just cannot face the reality, and it is not finished with you yet.

(Hillary and) Obama screwed me.
- Ambassador Stephens

- Sean Smith

- Glen Doherty

- Tyrone Woods

You righties are a piece of work . Now you are mad at obama for stopping illegal immigrants ?

Obama is frantically trying to start wars.

Charming. Hopefully he'll get a painful form of cancer and die a long, lingering death.

Obama 'screwed' us, angry Cuban migrants say - The Manila Times Online

"“Obama has screwed all Cubans,” Yadiel Cruz, a Cuban in Panama bitterly told Agence France-Presse on Thursday upon learning the US president has suddenly made it tougher for migrants like him to get into America."

Welcome to the 'club'....
^^^ NOW he cares about Cubans.
4i6Ckte.gif

'Obama screwed me.'
- Joshua Wilkerson, 16yo brutally murdered by an illegal ordered released from jail.

Obama 'screwed' us, angry Cuban migrants say - The Manila Times Online

"“Obama has screwed all Cubans,” Yadiel Cruz, a Cuban in Panama bitterly told Agence France-Presse on Thursday upon learning the US president has suddenly made it tougher for migrants like him to get into America."

Welcome to the 'club'....

It is yet another revenge action from Obama..

Since the Cubans in Florida came out for Trump, Obama is punishing them for it!

In the long run it does not matter since the far left wants more illegals in the country, their rich white far left masters need their slave labor!

You righties are a piece of work . Now you are mad at obama for stopping illegal immigrants ?

See how the far left does not understand anything beyond far left religious dogma!

They had refugee status and thus they were not illegal, now they are illegal with the action of Obama!

Silly far left drone!

'Obama screwed me.'
Shayley Estes, 22yo - btutally murdered by illegal

Forum List

Back