Obama Secret Service Agent: "It's Worse Than People Know...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And I'm Not Trying To Scare You Either."

You may have your suspicions about what’s going on behind closed doors at the White House.

But according to one of President Obama’s former body guards it’s much worse than we can even imagine.

Dan Bongino has protected numerous Presidents over his career, including President Obama. He has been within ear-shot of many a discussion in the Oval Office, but up until this administration has stayed out of the lime light. Apparently, however, the activities of this administration are so abhorrent that he could no longer keep quiet.

Bongino is so upset with what he witnessed that he is now running for Congress because he feels it’s the only way to take America back from the sycophants who have made every effort to enrich themselves with money and power at the expense of the American people.

How bad is it?

We’re in a lot of trouble.

The President sees government – and I think it’s because of his lack of experience and maybe community organizing in the past – as this shiny new toy...

» Obama Secret Service Agent: ?It?s Worse Than People Know? and I?m Not Trying to Scare You Either? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Last edited by a moderator:
The ex-Secret Service agent makes a horrible argument. "We're all doing something wrong."

Spoken like a jackbooted police state thug.

He says we are all breaking the law and that is why we need our privacy protected.

This is a really stupid argument.

The reason we have a 4th amendment is because totalitarian regimes have a bad habit of finding crimes wherever they look for them, even when no crime is being committed. That is the important distinction which this guy completely misses.

When 40,000 new laws are passed in a year, there is no reason to think that a totalitarian regime needs to make up a "crime" when one isn't being committed. Chances are, you're breaking a law whether you realize it or not and can have the consequences enforced lacking the intended crime.

The rules of engagment change over time in human farming, but the effects are exactly the same.

When 40,000 new laws are passed in a year, there is no reason to think that a totalitarian regime needs to make up a "crime" when one isn't being committed. Chances are, you're breaking a law whether you realize it or not and can have the consequences enforced lacking the intended crime.

The rules of engagment change over time in human farming, but the effects are exactly the same.

Well said. No one can keep up with the Thousands of new Laws they add each year. But what else should we expect in a Police State?

It's time for America to get real. Lets face it, if Barack Obama was a White Republican, Impeachment proceedings would be well underway. His awful abuses with the IRS and NSA are Impeachable offenses in my opinion.

Dark days for our country. The Rule of Law is dead. Very sad.

It's time for America to get real. Lets face it, if Barack Obama was a White Republican, Impeachment proceedings would be well underway. His awful abuses with the IRS and NSA are Impeachable offenses in my opinion.

Does not sound very libertarian to go around making crap accusations.

Does not sound very libertarian to go around making crap accusations.

It is what it is. His awful abuses of power warrant Impeachment in my opinion.

Forum List

Back