Obama Seeking to Cede U.S. Oceans to UN

Censorship, the Bigoted Totalitarian's friend. Fuck Off Dirt Bag.

im not censoring her at all...Im just saying she shouldnt get a seat at the table.
This is like watching Herman Cain try to explain foreign policy.

Some people shouldnt be even in the room.

Yeah Right, like you not being qualified to speak on Individual Liberty? Still, I would not try to shut you up. Tell mr why you think the Progressive Statists turned on the Classic Liberals? When did the Individual stop mattering to you? When did State Action regarding Justice, or Liberty, or Human Rights, become a matter of Convenience or statistics? Don't you get it, when you cross the line, the significance is not whether it's done to effect one or ten thousand. The significance is that the line is crossed at all.

Shout it from the rooftops!:clap2:

1. "President Obama’s ambitious plan for stepped up government regulation of the oceans includes an unreported effort to cede U.S. oceans to United Nations-based international law, KleinOnline has learned.

2. ...an executive order to be issued for a National Ocean Policy that will determine how the ecosystem is managed while giving the federal government more regulatory authority over any businesses that utilize the ocean....
based on the recommendations of Obama’s Inter-agency Ocean Policy Task-force, created in 2010 also by executive order.

3. The Task-force’s final recommendations, based in part on the supposed effects of “global warming, were released in a 78-page paper reviewed by KleinOnline.

4. The entire third section of the report recommends that the U.S. join the UN’s Law of the Sea Convention.

5. States the report: “The Task Force strongly and unanimously supports United States accession to the Convention on the Law of the Sea and ratification of its 1994 Implementing Agreement. The Law of the Sea Convention is the bedrock legal instrument governing activities on, over, and under the world’s oceans.

6. Until his CIA appointment in 2009, Panetta co-chaired the Joint Ocean Commission Initiative, which is the partner of Citizens for Global Solutions in a push to ratify U.S. laws and regulations governing the seas.

7. Among its main recommendations is that the U.S. should put its oceans up for regulation to the U.N. Convention on the Law of the Sea.

8. The Joint Ocean Commission Initiative Leadership Council includes John Podesta, president and CEO of the Soros-funded Center for American Progress, which is reportedly highly influential in advising the White House on policy.

9. Panetta’s oceans initiative is a key partner of Citizens for Global Solutions, or CGS, which, according to its literature, envisions a “future in which nations work together to abolish war, protect our rights and freedoms and solve the problems facing humanity that no nation can solve alone.”
CGS states it works to “build the political will in the United States” to achieve this global vision.

10. CGS is a member organization and supporter of the World Federalist Movement, which openly seeks a one-world government. The World Federalist Movement considers the CGS to be its U.S. branch....the establishment of a global federal system of strengthened and democratized global institutions with plenary constitutional power accountable to the citizens of the world and a division of international authority among separate global agencies.

11. The movement’s headquarters are located near the U.N. building in New York City. A second office is near the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
The locations are significant, since the movement heavily promotes the U.N. and is the coordinator of various international projects, such as the Coalition for the International Criminal Court and the Responsibility to Protect military doctrine. That doctrine formed the basis of Obama’s justification last year to launch NATO airstrikes in Libya."
Obama quietly seeking to cede U.S. oceans to UN law: Shock recommendation buried in White house report. « Klein Online

Read carefully....a vote for Obama is a vote to end United States sovereignty.

Last I checked, the US doesn't have territorial sovereignty over any of the world's oceans.

1. "President Obama’s ambitious plan for stepped up government regulation of the oceans includes an unreported effort to cede U.S. oceans to United Nations-based international law, KleinOnline has learned.

2. ...an executive order to be issued for a National Ocean Policy that will determine how the ecosystem is managed while giving the federal government more regulatory authority over any businesses that utilize the ocean....
based on the recommendations of Obama’s Inter-agency Ocean Policy Task-force, created in 2010 also by executive order.

3. The Task-force’s final recommendations, based in part on the supposed effects of “global warming, were released in a 78-page paper reviewed by KleinOnline.

4. The entire third section of the report recommends that the U.S. join the UN’s Law of the Sea Convention.

5. States the report: “The Task Force strongly and unanimously supports United States accession to the Convention on the Law of the Sea and ratification of its 1994 Implementing Agreement. The Law of the Sea Convention is the bedrock legal instrument governing activities on, over, and under the world’s oceans.

6. Until his CIA appointment in 2009, Panetta co-chaired the Joint Ocean Commission Initiative, which is the partner of Citizens for Global Solutions in a push to ratify U.S. laws and regulations governing the seas.

7. Among its main recommendations is that the U.S. should put its oceans up for regulation to the U.N. Convention on the Law of the Sea.

8. The Joint Ocean Commission Initiative Leadership Council includes John Podesta, president and CEO of the Soros-funded Center for American Progress, which is reportedly highly influential in advising the White House on policy.

9. Panetta’s oceans initiative is a key partner of Citizens for Global Solutions, or CGS, which, according to its literature, envisions a “future in which nations work together to abolish war, protect our rights and freedoms and solve the problems facing humanity that no nation can solve alone.”
CGS states it works to “build the political will in the United States” to achieve this global vision.

10. CGS is a member organization and supporter of the World Federalist Movement, which openly seeks a one-world government. The World Federalist Movement considers the CGS to be its U.S. branch....the establishment of a global federal system of strengthened and democratized global institutions with plenary constitutional power accountable to the citizens of the world and a division of international authority among separate global agencies.

11. The movement’s headquarters are located near the U.N. building in New York City. A second office is near the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
The locations are significant, since the movement heavily promotes the U.N. and is the coordinator of various international projects, such as the Coalition for the International Criminal Court and the Responsibility to Protect military doctrine. That doctrine formed the basis of Obama’s justification last year to launch NATO airstrikes in Libya."
Obama quietly seeking to cede U.S. oceans to UN law: Shock recommendation buried in White house report. « Klein Online

Last I checked, the US doesn't have territorial sovereignty over any of the world's oceans.

yeah, mare nostrum et al.

i was wondering about the definition of the 'US oceans' as well.

i think they seriously talk about only the US parts of the oceans.

the serious people, i mean, not the retards of WND, klein online, and this thread.

I wouldn't want those UN Pussies in charge of a broom closet.

I agree. There is also talk of them having control over gun control in the US and they want to regulate our energy use. Of course, when one utters "One World Order", the left jumps on them and calls them crazy, yet we have a joke of an organization called the U.N. having more and more control over our energy, economy and laws. What's left after the U.N. controls all that? An organization with radicals will run our country.

I agree. There is also talk of them having control over gun control in the US and they want to regulate our energy use. Of course, when one utters "One World Order", the left jumps on them and calls them crazy, yet we have a joke of an organization called the U.N. having more and more control over our energy, economy and laws. What's left after the U.N. controls all that? An organization with radicals will run our country.

i agree.

they UN has to be stopped.

they are un-American. we need more flags and pablum.

YEEEEEEEEEEHAW

i agree.

they UN has to be stopped.

they are un-American. we need more flags and pablum.

YEEEEEEEEEEHAW

It's like you are all lined up with the baby ducks. Can you fly in V formation yet?

You don't have to look past Obama's Executive Orders, to see where he wants to take us. Whoever these Bastards are, pulling his strings, they need to be outed.

yeah, mare nostrum et al.

i was wondering about the definition of the 'US oceans' as well.

i think they seriously talk about only the US parts of the oceans.

the serious people, i mean, not the retards of WND, klein online, and this thread.

There's no theory that's TOO crazy to be floated by some people and BELIEVED by many conservatives. P. T. Barnum would be impressed.

You don't have to look past Obama's Executive Orders, to see where he wants to take us. Whoever these Bastards are, pulling his strings, they need to be outed.

aaron klein from world net daily is on it.

it will probably be soros, and bill ayers, with a chandelier in international waters.

the statist progressive whom haves overtook the country have to be stooped.

Whatever your drinking, pour me a double. :)

that was an amalgam of your pablum stirred with a little whom whom of the t.

so it looks like you already had some.

No thanks Ma'am. I think I'll stick to Chivas. My mistake. You do have a kinda Jeffery Dahmer vibe, come to think of it. That or Hanibal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f33ieCWRWlI&feature=related]What is its nature? - YouTube[/ame]

Soros_Obama.jpg

Soros_Obama.jpg

there it is, soros, whom is whom-whom-whoming for the statist progressives and fights the classical libruls whom whom are patriots.

burp.

take a nap.

yeah REEEEEAAAAL credidible source there. Time to place an order for a new tin foil hat.

From the actual article linked to by the OP:

The Convention has garnered the unequivocal support of our national security leadership under both Republican and Democratic administrations, because, among other things, it codifies essential navigational rights and freedoms upon which our Armed Forces rely.

emphasis mine

Last edited:
This is actually something that I used to think was bullshit the whole one world order thing but since I've started paying attention, both parties are in on this thing and it is real. Bush was for it too.

The only one who might not be in on it is Ron Paul. I know it sounds crazy but I've seen Reagan, Clinton, Papa Bush, Bush Jr. And Obama all give away a piece of America or at least try to give it away.

And John Galt was not a union man at all and this meme some idiot blogger created that John Galt started a union is completely untrue.

John Galt was for laissez-faire capitalism.

""In economics, laissez-faire (English pronunciation: /ˌlɛseɪˈfɛər/ ( listen), French: [lɛsefɛʁ] ( listen)) is an environment in which transactions between private parties are free from state intervention, including regulations, taxes, tariffs and enforced monopolies. The phrase laissez-faire is French and literally means "let [them] do", but it broadly implies "let it be", or "leave it alone." A laissez-faire state and completely free market has never existed, though the degree of government regulation varies considerably."

Laissez-faire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this post is for the morons with John galt formed a union in their sigline.

The U.S. has oceans? Since when?

This is why I truly PRAY that Obama loses in november........sure Romney may not be a 5 star candidate but at least he isn't actively hurting our country or actively destroying its sovereignty

That was a knee jerk reaction. What do the rw's say now that they know the op is just another lie from the right?

Are you ignoring the facts? or are you sending followup emails saying the email you sent earlier is incorrect?

LOL

J/K ... We all know you love your lies.

Forum List

Back