Obama shooting a gun.....

See that bag hanging from their belt?

You need that...or a skeet vest, which has two deep pockets...to carry fresh shells in.

Because the President of the United States wouldn't have anyone with him to carry his fresh shells for him... Or hell, to keep a freshly loaded weapon ready at all times?

Look, I'm just a range shooter. I shot skeet a total of once, and I had no knowledge of what I was supposed to carry, or that I was supposed to stand any special way, but I did it nonetheless.

Perhaps the President shoots at skeet targets because he enjoys it, every once in a while, (like he says) and doesn't really give a shit if he follows the official rules of professional skeet shooting, because he's the POTUS, and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

And perhaps you people need to go and get a new hobby, because parsing every little fucking thing the president says, and then beating it like a dead horse is getting REALLY FUCKING OLD.

The only people that are still actually listening to you are your right wing buddies, in one giant circle-jerk.

The first you ever hear of him shooting is when it is most politically expedient for him to be a shooter and then all of the sudden he is Mr. Field and Stream.

Laughable and scary at once.

The first you ever hear of him shooting is when it is most politically expedient for him to be a shooter and then all of the sudden he is Mr. Field and Stream.

I missed the part where Obama claimed to be an expert in skeet shooting.

I do remember where he said he "goes skeet shooting all the time" up at Camp David.

A statement which is entirely subjective.

For instance, I've said I go skydiving "all the time", when in reality I've done it about 5 times.

Of course that was 5 times in a period of a year-and-a-half which was a much greater frequency than anyone I normally associated with, thus prompting me to use the term "all the time".

"All the time" can pretty much mean anything from 2 times a year to every day.

this photo was nothing more that a staged photo op..

you have to wonder if anything is REAL with this man

Um... do you not know where Camp David is??
Camp David, known formally as the Naval Support Facility Thurmont, is the President’s country residence. Located in Catoctin Mountain Park in Frederick County, Maryland, Camp David has offered Presidents an opportunity for solitude and tranquility, as well as an ideal place to host foreign leaders.

The weather in that area right now: snow, and going down to 21°. Again, look at what he's wearing and the green foliage and tell me how that picture was taken last week.

Oh please.

Hey, I don't see where he ever took a leak that day either.
What about meals? He doesn't eat?

At this point the thread needs to migrate to "Conspiracy Theories" under the sub-heading "mindless".

I know where Camp David is... Prove this is at Camp David? Indeed it looks more tropical...kind of like Honduras and Dominican Republic...you know where he was last week!

President's Itinerary

Once again -- see the last line in the quote, immediately above your post.

Good point about last week though. Those sleazy Obamites -- releasing a photo in August, six months before it was taken. It's the infamous OTM (O'bama Time Machine) at it again.
I understand it's designed to look like a teleprompter.
:razz:

The photo was done last week somewhere along his tropical itinerary, He's a fake and a phony. Pathetic that he needs to pretend his masculinity while wearing his mom jeans... LOL

I know where Camp David is... Prove this is at Camp David? Indeed it looks more tropical...kind of like Honduras and Dominican Republic...you know where he was last week!

President's Itinerary

Good point about last week though. Those sleazy Obamites -- releasing a photo in August, six months before it was taken. It's the infamous OTM (O'bama Time Machine) at it again.

The photo was done last week somewhere along his tropical itinerary, He's a fake and a phony. Pathetic that he needs to pretend his masculinity while wearing his mom jeans... LOL

So you're saying August 4th was "last week" ....and we're sitting here in February. Ooooo kaaaayyy.... "Mom jeans"? What, do they button on the wrong side? :cuckoo:

Well as I said that's why this thread belongs in CT.

Oh PS -- don't know much about the foliage in the Catoctin mountains, huh? I've camped there. It's nice.

Last edited:
I doubt you'd know your asshole from a hole in the ground.

Well I can clearly tell the difference between you and a hole in the ground, so I assume I'd be able to recognize my asshole too.

Anyone who has shot any clay target sport will recognize his inappropriate stance and angle of the gun. Thus the suggestion it was staged. Please post proof it was not.

Oh Noes! He has bad form!

That must mean that his claiming to have shot skeet occasionally while on vacation is all some sort of plot to overthrow the government and become dictator!

Are you really this deep into the Obama Kool Aid that you cannot admit that Obama has no history of shooting anything except his mouth off, that people who shoot clays regularly are pointing to his form which suggests he is not shooting and never has, and that this is an obvious political ploy to bolster his agenda? Really?

So you're saying August 4th was "last week" ....and we're sitting here in February. Ooooo kaaaayyy.... "Mom jeans"? What, do they button on the wrong side? :cuckoo:

Oh PS -- don't know much about the foliage in the Catoctin mountains, huh? I've camped there. It's nice.

Thickness they call you? No, idiot, I am suggesting that Obama shot this picture last week while in the tropics and is lying about it being shot August 4th at Camp David.

I am suggesting this because Obama is a liar and the picture is ridiculously posed. But you being a typical Obama apologist gulp up the media cum line like a well paid whore....good job idiot.

I missed the part where Obama claimed to be an expert in skeet shooting.

I do remember where he said he "goes skeet shooting all the time" up at Camp David.

A statement which is entirely subjective.

For instance, I've said I go skydiving "all the time", when in reality I've done it about 5 times.

Of course that was 5 times in a period of a year-and-a-half which was a much greater frequency than anyone I normally associated with, thus prompting me to use the term "all the time".

"All the time" can pretty much mean anything from 2 times a year to every day.

And when did he say he goes skeet shootign all the time? Was that on the campaign trail in 2007 when he roiled voters over his guns and religion comment? Was it after he took office? Was it any time in the last four fucking years? Or was it just as there is pending gun control legislation and needs to establish some kind of bona fides?
I'll wait.

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

Is he suppose to be skeet shooting in that Pic? He says he does it "all the time"

I only ask, because when you skeet shoot, you shoot high into the air, not straight lol.

Thickness they call you? No, idiot, I am suggesting that Obama shot this picture last week while in the tropics and is lying about it being shot August 4th at Camp David.

I am suggesting this because Obama is a liar and the picture is ridiculously posed. But you being a typical Obama apologist gulp up the media cum line like a well paid whore....good job idiot.

That is how we lost this country. To many lemmings who buy what ever their hero tells them.

You also bend the knees and lean into it more because you are swinging the gun rapidly through arcs. It would be impossible to shoot skeet in that position.

uh.. "media cum line"?? ........ I won't even ask.

Yup -- August 4th was last week, having been postponed, and/or O'bama went to some tropical country where they have temperate deciduous trees, and he did all this just to pull the wool over your eyes, since you're all a Presdient thinks about. And anything that doesn't strike you the way you like is a "lie", based on nothing. Just as Nixon faked the moon landing in New Mexico and JFK was shot by LBJ.

Andy Kaufmann and Elvis say hi.

Sheesh. DeNial is a deep river to nowhere.

Another Skeeter

Yup -- August 4th was last week, having been postponed, and/or O'bama went to some tropical country where they have temperate deciduous trees, and he did all this just to pull the wool over your eyes, since you're all a Presdient thinks about. And anything that doesn't strike you the way you like is a "lie", based on nothing. Just as Nixon faked the moon landing in New Mexico and JFK was shot by LBJ.

The only one in denial is you. Obama flew to CD to play golf on August 4th. You make a claim that those are deciduous trees... LOL!!! Those look nothing like the trees surrounding CD- they do look like what you see in the tropics however! Try googling pictures of CD. Obama is a liar and you a part of his stupid minion buying the OMG (Obama Media Group) cum line like a good little bot.

No one with any knowledge of skeet shooting believes this an actual event. August 4th was heavily covered by the media and yet not one single mention of his skeet shooting that day and not one other picture of him wearing his mom jeans that day....but keep on sucking the cum dude, you're a proven pro~

Another Skeeter

So says a cum sucker....

Tell you what I don't see:

A shooting vest. He doesnt have anywhere to hold his spare shells, and has no recoil pad.

He many be shooting in this pic, but he surely isn't shooting skeet or trap or any other shotgunning sport that requires repetitive shots.

I don't think that anyone was implying that he's a champion skeet shooter. Maybe he was trying out the shotgun, it's funny to see some people complaining about his 'form'.

images

4f3c0c3cd1995.preview-300.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...4JLEHoPifH8iMAFL-PIXmx0KhbqxZEOc2PBx5qtgNMRsR

See that bag hanging from their belt?

You need that...or a skeet vest, which has two deep pockets...to carry fresh shells in.

That's why I said; "Maybe he was trying out the shotgun,". I used to train my green dogs at a rifle range that did skeet shooting as well. Here's the range: Trap & Skeet Information

This is where we practiced:
HOME

The only one in denial is you. Obama flew to CD to play golf on August 4th. You make a claim that those are deciduous trees... LOL!!! Those look nothing like the trees surrounding CD- they do look like what you see in the tropics however! Try googling pictures of CD. Obama is a liar and you a part of his stupid minion buying the OMG (Obama Media Group) cum line like a good little bot.

No one with any knowledge of skeet shooting believes this an actual event. August 4th was heavily covered by the media and yet not one single mention of his skeet shooting that day and not one other picture of him wearing his mom jeans that day....but keep on sucking the cum dude, you're a proven pro~

So you don't know trees either. Figures. Apparently you spend all your time on "cum lines" but while gurgling all that you lost your point; August 4th was not last week, like it or lump it.
Simple denial is just that.

And "googling pictures of CD", whatever that is.... the Cubs Dugout? Charles Darwin? Can't decide. Case dismissed.

So you don't know trees either. Figures. Apparently you spend all your time on "cum lines" but while gurgling all that you lost your point; August 4th was not last week, like it or lump it.
Simple denial is just that.

And "googling pictures of CD", whatever that is.... the Cubs Dugout? Charles Darwin? Can't decide. Case dismissed.

I know you're an idiot, but seriously talking about Camp David and you can't figure out a simplified abbreviation? You see, I did Google pictures of Camp David and none of them show a back drop of trees like the propaganda picture Obama is putting out... As to cum sucking the propaganda...you really have achieved an expert level dude.

In addition you further prove your bot like apologist role when you ignore the fact that his 51st birthday was heavily photographed all day, as well as written about. He never donned the mom jeans that day- nor was their mention of skeet shooting that day.

Forum List

Back