Obama shooting a gun.....

Do Not Photoshop...... I think some people took that as a dare.

b6fj.jpg

"Priceless" :clap2:

ONE TIME! NOT ALL THE TIME!!!

Exaggerations and hyperbole are the purview of LIARS!
Remember Obama told us..
Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."
Now where did I hear that phrase "all the time"???? OH RIGHT Obama shoots SKEET ALL THE TIME!!!

Look at his hair. This photo is very recent...as in, to adjust to the the fucking lie he told about skeet shooting all the time.

Umm... look at the green foliage. And the light shirt he's wearing. Maryland does not look like that this time of year, nor is it warm enough to be dressed like that.

This sin't "very recent" -- it's from six months ago. We established that way back in the thread.

Duh.

Hey, apologist, who's claiming it's Maryland and why isn't his gun pointed up...you know where skeet would be?

And then there's this:

The claims are not without foundation. An August 4th Reuters report stated that Obama spent his 51st birthday “on the golf course” and makes no mention of his supposed skeet shooting.

“Obama, an avid golfer, played with colleagues and friends at the Andrews Air Force Base in hot, muggy weather conditions before taking Marine One to Maryland’s Catoctin Mountains in the afternoon,” states the report, adding that the President, “helicoptered to the Camp David presidential retreat for a quiet evening off the campaign trail.”

The story also notes that Obama’s evening plans consisted of a “birthday meal he was expected to share with wife, Michelle.”

The picture of Obama on the golf course shows him wearing different clothes to the skeet shooting photograph. Given that reporters obviously followed Obama’s activities closely on this day, it’s interesting that there’s no mention whatsoever of his supposed clay pigeon shoot.

A photo showing Obama boarding Marine One on the same day also shows him wearing a completely different outfit to the ‘skeet’ photo.

Look at his hair. This photo is very recent...as in, to adjust to the the fucking lie he told about skeet shooting all the time.

Umm... look at the green foliage. And the light shirt he's wearing. Maryland does not look like that this time of year, nor is it warm enough to be dressed like that.

This sin't "very recent" -- it's from six months ago. We established that way back in the thread.

Duh.

Hey, apologist, who's claiming it's Maryland and why isn't his gun pointed up...you know where skeet would be?

Um... do you not know where Camp David is??
Camp David, known formally as the Naval Support Facility Thurmont, is the President’s country residence. Located in Catoctin Mountain Park in Frederick County, Maryland, Camp David has offered Presidents an opportunity for solitude and tranquility, as well as an ideal place to host foreign leaders.

The weather in that area right now: snow, and going down to 21°. Again, look at what he's wearing and the green foliage and tell me how that picture was taken last week.

And then there's this:

The claims are not without foundation. An August 4th Reuters report stated that Obama spent his 51st birthday “on the golf course” and makes no mention of his supposed skeet shooting.

“Obama, an avid golfer, played with colleagues and friends at the Andrews Air Force Base in hot, muggy weather conditions before taking Marine One to Maryland’s Catoctin Mountains in the afternoon,” states the report, adding that the President, “helicoptered to the Camp David presidential retreat for a quiet evening off the campaign trail.”

The story also notes that Obama’s evening plans consisted of a “birthday meal he was expected to share with wife, Michelle.”

The picture of Obama on the golf course shows him wearing different clothes to the skeet shooting photograph. Given that reporters obviously followed Obama’s activities closely on this day, it’s interesting that there’s no mention whatsoever of his supposed clay pigeon shoot.

A photo showing Obama boarding Marine One on the same day also shows him wearing a completely different outfit to the ‘skeet’ photo.

Oh please.

Hey, I don't see where he ever took a leak that day either.
What about meals? He doesn't eat?

At this point the thread needs to migrate to "Conspiracy Theories" under the sub-heading "mindless".

I probably shouldn't but I just can't resist tearing something apart that was put together by jamming pieces together.

As stated earlier those glasses sure are dark for trying to track small, fast moving objects. The stance is wrong as the stock is not firm into the shoulder, although that firearm probably has minimal kick. (I haven't seen exactly what kind of firearm that is and what is that smoke coming out the side?) Also with the stance you can kind of swing left but if you try to swing right you'll fall on your ass. Also you pull the firearm in tight with your bicep. The forearm shows a death grip on the stock that is do more out of being unfamiliar than serving a purpose.

Than again it might all be legit. Frankly I don't give a damn.

He's wearing the dark glasses so you cant tell that his eyes are closed.

Duh.

Camp David, known formally as the Naval Support Facility Thurmont, is the President’s country residence. Located in Catoctin Mountain Park in Frederick County, Maryland, Camp David has offered Presidents an opportunity for solitude and tranquility, as well as an ideal place to host foreign leaders.

The weather in that area right now: snow, and going down to 21°. Again, look at what he's wearing and the green foliage and tell me how that picture was taken last week.

And then there's this:

Oh please.

At this point the thread needs to migrate to "Conspiracy Theories" under the sub-heading "mindless".

I know where Camp David is... Prove this is at Camp David? Indeed it looks more tropical...kind of like Honduras and Dominican Republic...you know where he was last week!

President's Itinerary

Last edited:

Oh please.

I know where Camp David is... Prove this is at Camp David? Indeed it looks more tropical...kind of like Honduras and Dominican Republic...you know where he was last week!

President's Itinerary

Once again -- see the last line in the quote, immediately above your post.

Good point about last week though. Those sleazy Obamites -- releasing a photo in August, six months before it was taken. It's the infamous OTM (O'bama Time Machine) at it again.
I understand it's designed to look like a teleprompter.
:razz:

Last edited:
What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

You shoot skeet in the air not straight on -Liar in chief - I expected no less.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Not true. There are different types..
Not that I dont think this anything more then a photo op. And you can tell the guy doesnt shoot often his stance is awful.

He isn't shooting skeet. He's posing for a photo op. No one shoots skeet like that. It's a total fake. Like his administration.

You shoot skeet in the air not straight on -Liar in chief - I expected no less.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Not true. There are different types..
Not that I dont think this anything more then a photo op. And you can tell the guy doesnt shoot often his stance is awful.

He isn't shooting skeet. He's posing for a photo op. No one shoots skeet like that. It's a total fake. Like his administration.

"Skeet" -- nickname of a member of the Camp David staff...Identified as a Conservative August 3rd, 2012.

What do you see???
Tell you what I don't see:

A shooting vest. He doesnt have anywhere to hold his spare shells, and has no recoil pad.

He many be shooting in this pic, but he surely isn't shooting skeet or trap or any other shotgunning sport that requires repetitive shots.

The gun has a recoil pad.
But I agree it is a staged shot. He sure isn't shooting any clay sports.

Forum List

Back