Obama shooting a gun.....

The only one in denial is you. Obama flew to CD to play golf on August 4th. You make a claim that those are deciduous trees... LOL!!! Those look nothing like the trees surrounding CD- they do look like what you see in the tropics however! Try googling pictures of CD. Obama is a liar and you a part of his stupid minion buying the OMG (Obama Media Group) cum line like a good little bot.

No one with any knowledge of skeet shooting believes this an actual event. August 4th was heavily covered by the media and yet not one single mention of his skeet shooting that day and not one other picture of him wearing his mom jeans that day....but keep on sucking the cum dude, you're a proven pro~

So you don't know trees either. Figures. Apparently you spend all your time on "cum lines" but while gurgling all that you lost your point; August 4th was not last week, like it or lump it.
Simple denial is just that.

And "googling pictures of CD", whatever that is.... the Cubs Dugout? Charles Darwin? Can't decide. Case dismissed.

I know you're an idiot, but seriously talking about Camp David and you can't figure out a simplified abbreviation? You see, I did Google pictures of Camp David and none of them show a back drop of trees like the propaganda picture Obama is putting out... As to cum sucking the propaganda...you really have achieved an expert level dude.

In addition you further prove your bot like apologist role when you ignore the fact that his 51st birthday was heavily photographed all day, as well as written about. He never donned the mom jeans that day- nor was their mention of skeet shooting that day.

"mom jeans"... ?
"cum lines".... ?
deciduous trees in full green in February....
August in February.....
"prove" a negative through selective Googlation, ad hominem and ipse dixit...
Ah, life in da Bubble, what a breeze. Facts inconvenient? Wash 'em away in the River of DeNial. No logic need apply.

:dig:

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

obama-skeet-shooting.jpg

Plus Skeet are shot while in flight obama is looking forward at ground level and not in the direction of the sky.

Last edited:
Tell you what I don't see:

A shooting vest. He doesnt have anywhere to hold his spare shells, and has no recoil pad.

He many be shooting in this pic, but he surely isn't shooting skeet or trap or any other shotgunning sport that requires repetitive shots.

I don't think that anyone was implying that he's a champion skeet shooter. Maybe he was trying out the shotgun, it's funny to see some people complaining about his 'form'.

images

4f3c0c3cd1995.preview-300.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...4JLEHoPifH8iMAFL-PIXmx0KhbqxZEOc2PBx5qtgNMRsR

See that bag hanging from their belt?

You need that...or a skeet vest, which has two deep pockets...to carry fresh shells in.

I would think that the President of the United States would have someone to carry shells for him. I have kids...

So you don't know trees either. Figures. Apparently you spend all your time on "cum lines" but while gurgling all that you lost your point; August 4th was not last week, like it or lump it.
Simple denial is just that.

And "googling pictures of CD", whatever that is.... the Cubs Dugout? Charles Darwin? Can't decide. Case dismissed.

I know you're an idiot, but seriously talking about Camp David and you can't figure out a simplified abbreviation? You see, I did Google pictures of Camp David and none of them show a back drop of trees like the propaganda picture Obama is putting out... As to cum sucking the propaganda...you really have achieved an expert level dude.

In addition you further prove your bot like apologist role when you ignore the fact that his 51st birthday was heavily photographed all day, as well as written about. He never donned the mom jeans that day- nor was their mention of skeet shooting that day.

"mom jeans"... ?
"cum lines".... ?
August in February.....
Ah, life in da Bubble, what a breeze. Facts inconvenient? Wash 'em away in the River of DeNial. No logic need apply.

Yes, pretend away... Obama the skeet shooter- Of course you provide no Camp David pictures with a back drop like the fake skeet picture. They don't exist because he was not at Camp David last week when this picture was actually taken. He was in Honduras and the Dominican Republic where these kinds of back drops are numerous.

You can find a number of pictures from Honduras with tree trunks like the ones in the fake skeet photo though...idiot.

"mom jeans"... ?
"cum lines".... ?
August in February.....

Yes, pretend away... Obama the skeet shooter- Of course you provide no Camp David pictures with a back drop like the fake skeet picture. They don't exist because he was not at Camp David last week when this picture was actually taken. He was in Honduras and the Dominican Republic where these kinds of back drops are numerous.

You can find a number of pictures from Honduras with tree trunks like the ones in the fake skeet photo though...idiot.

I don't really care. All I did was point out that August is not February and all you do is melt down in denial. And no I'm not about to Google pictures of the Dominican ReFucking Public. It sure as hell ain't my job to feed your silly conspiracy theories. This is your obsession, not mine.

But here, I've got a video for you. You'll eat this up. Take note of the ...uh, foliage.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesDygYTmWo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesDygYTmWo[/ame]

:lmao:

"mom jeans"... ?
"cum lines".... ?
August in February.....

I don't really care. All I did was point out that August is not February and all you do is melt down in denial. And no I'm not about to Google pictures of the Dominican ReFucking Public. It sure as hell ain't my job to feed your silly conspiracy theories. This is your obsession, not mine.

But here, I've got a video for you. You'll eat this up. Take note of the ...uh, foliage.

:lmao:

You do care as you try and ignore the point. No, February is not August. But February in Honduras is sunny and the foliage is the same as the back drop in the fake skeet picture- and there is not similar foliage in any CD pictures (pssst- that;s Camp David). Since Obama was in Honduras in February...well...yeah....but you don't care :cool:

What do you see???

obama-skeet-shooting.jpg

Plus Skeet are shot while in flight obama is looking forward at ground level and not in the direction of the sky.

And the pic is supposed to be him in recoil, which means the gun was aimed even lower than it is in the pic.
No one shoots skeet like that. Anyone who has done it recognizes this as a fake.
That he faked it is hardly a deep conspiracy, but it speaks to the regard this White House has for the intelligence of Americans that they can try to pass this off as real.

What do you see???

obama-skeet-shooting.jpg

And the pic is supposed to be him in recoil, which means the gun was aimed even lower than it is in the pic.
No one shoots skeet like that. Anyone who has done it recognizes this as a fake.
That he faked it is hardly a deep conspiracy, but it speaks to the regard this White House has for the intelligence of Americans that they can try to pass this off as real.

You shoot skeet?

"mom jeans"... ?
"cum lines".... ?
August in February.....

Here's the fun thing about you folks.

You go over everything Obama does with a fine tooth comb. To the point where you dream up these conspiracies.

Why didn't you do this with Bush?

It was very obvious he was misleading the nation about Iraq.

Aluminium tubes for centrifuges?
Mobile chemical weapon labs?
Mushroom Clouds?
Meeting with Al Qaeda leaders and agents?

I wonder where Obama got this gun, and did he go through a background check?

"mom jeans"... ?
"cum lines".... ?
August in February.....

Here's the fun thing about you folks.

You go over everything Obama does with a fine tooth comb. To the point where you dream up these conspiracies.

Why didn't you do this with Bush?

It was very obvious he was misleading the nation about Iraq.

Aluminium tubes for centrifuges?
Mobile chemical weapon labs?
Mushroom Clouds?
Meeting with Al Qaeda leaders and agents?

Oh the hypocrisy... :cuckoo:

Typical Republican goat fuck

Republicans: Obama has never shot a gun in his life

Obama: There is a skeet range at Camp David and I have often shot there

Republicans: What a liar, if he had actually shot a gun there would be pictures

Obama: Here is a picture

Republicans: But, but...I can't be wrong. The picture must be a fake

Forum List

Back