Obama shooting a gun.....

Typical Republican goat fuck

Republicans: Obama has never shot a gun in his life

Obama: There is a skeet range at Camp David and I have often shot there

Republicans: What a liar, if he had actually shot a gun there would be pictures

Obama: Here is a picture

Republicans: But, but...I can't be wrong. The picture must be a fake

Again I ask the question... Did Obama go through a background check, or like Adam Lanza, is he brandishing a gun which is registered to someone else?

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

I see a man who claims to be skeet shooting, yet aiming at the horizon. When skeet shooting, you never pull the tirgger while the barrel is parallel to the ground. You will never hit the target and you may pose a danger to those around you.

the most talented skeet shooter in the world who can hit the target within a half a second of the release would not be aiming in that direction.

I've lost track of what's going on in this thread. What is the issue? Whether or not Obama shot a gun? Whether or not he is doing it right? Is it a forgery?

I never cease to be amazed at how some will occupy their time.

Last edited:
What do you see???

I see a man who claims to be skeet shooting, yet aiming at the horizon. When skeet shooting, you never pull the tirgger while the barrel is parallel to the ground. You will never hit the target and you may pose a danger to those around you.

I do believe the original issue was that Obama had never fired a gun and that he was lying when he said he had
That is Obama and he is firing a gun

Ready to concede the issue?

Come on Republicans....you can do it
Just say.....I was wrong

What do you see???

I do believe the original issue was that Obama had never fired a gun and that he was lying when he said he had

Just say.....I was wrong

I'm waiting for an answer... Did Obama register this gun, or is he breaking the Law?

Just say.....I was wrong

I'm waiting for an answer... Did Obama register this gun, or is he breaking the Law?

They are likely not his, but property of the government.

Just say.....I was wrong

Come on Republicans....show some sack
You can do it

Admit that you were wrong about Obama never firing a gun

Last edited:

Just say.....I was wrong

You can do it

I will admit that it is apparent that Obama has finally fired a shot gun after no one believed him, not even his normally vocal supporters at CNN, when he made that claim.

Or is he just holding it in front of a green screen and everything else is CGI? He has plenty of Hollywood friends who could do that for him.

Here's an NRA board member using guns as toys..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_Bv1jKLNg]Nuge vs. Keyboard - YouTube[/ame]

Ted's world.

You can do it

I will admit that it is apparent that Obama has finally fired a shot gun after no one believed him, not even his normally vocal supporters at CNN, when he made that claim.

Or is he just holding it in front of a green screen and everything else is CGI? He has plenty of Hollywood friends who could do that for him.

CGI?

Have Republicans really sunk that low?

Come on Republicans, Its not hard.......admit you were wrong about Obama never firing a gun

Are there ANY rightwingers on this board who has the balls to admit they were wrong?
Is admitting fault now impossible for Republicans?

Last edited:

the most talented skeet shooter in the world who can hit the target within a half a second of the release would not be aiming in that direction.

Come on Jarhead

Hiding behind Obama style points?

I used to think that at least YOU had some integrity. Can't you admit that you were wrong in calling the President a liar?

What ever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

Isn't admitting you are wrong a personal responsibility?

You can do it

CGI?

Come on Republicans, Its not hard.......admit you were wrong about Obama never firing a gun

Are there ANY rightwingers on this board who has the balls to admit they were wrong?

Did you miss my first comment? It is possible that he finally shot a gun after the people, including CNN, didn't believe him.

Come on Republicans.....admitting you are wrong is not hard

It shows Character

Here is a start...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwPovyR9HY]Happy Gilmore scene - YouTube[/ame]

It shows Character

Here is a start...

Happy Gilmore scene - YouTube

Well, I'm a Republican but I never gave a shit about whether or not Obama ever fired a gun, nor did I ever post such a claim, so for me there is nothing to admit. But you're not going to get anybody to admit that they are "wrong." If you rephrase it to "mistaken" you might get something, but "wrong," never.

It shows Character

Here is a start...

Happy Gilmore scene - YouTube

Well, I'm a Republican but I never gave a shit about whether or not Obama ever fired a gun, nor did I ever post such a claim, so for me there is nothing to admit. But you're not going to get anybody to admit that they are "wrong." If you rephrase it to "mistaken" you might get something, but "wrong," never.

Thanks for the tip..

OK Republicans....
Lets hear from the Party of Personal Responsibility

Show all the people on this board that you have character

I called President Obama a LIAR....but I was mistaken

Who is going to be the first?

I don't know of anyone who said that Obama has never fired a gun. His statement of "Shooting all of the time" is what is questioned and laughed at. It still stands.

Forum List

Back