Obama shooting a gun.....

Have Republicans really sunk that low?

Come on Republicans, Its not hard.......admit you were wrong about Obama never firing a gun

Are there ANY rightwingers on this board who has the balls to admit they were wrong?
Is admitting fault now impossible for Republicans?

I don't know of anyone who said that Obama has never fired a gun. His statement of "Shooting all of the time" is what is questioned and laughed at. It still stands.

As the goal post shifts

Come on Republicans...we know you are capable. Saying "I'm sorry, I was wrong" is not that hard....REAL Americans do it every day

We even expect children to do it....why can't Republicans?

Don't any of the Republicans on this board have the integrity to admit you were wrong for calling the President a liar?

I don't know of anyone who said that Obama has never fired a gun. His statement of "Shooting all of the time" is what is questioned and laughed at. It still stands.
For good reason.

I wonder what The Obama's useful idiots are more upset over:
-That people would dare question their Secular Messiah
-That their Secular Messiah has been forced to try to show that he is friendly towards gun owners

Last edited:
For good reason.

I wonder what The Obama's useful idiots are more upet over:
-That people would dare question their Secular Messiah
-That their Secular Messiah has been forced to try to show that he is friendly towards gun owners

Another Republican "Sans-Sack"

Who is next?

As the goal post shifts

Come on Republicans...we know you are capable. Saying "I'm sorry, I was wrong" is not that hard....REAL Americans do it every day

Don't any of the Republicans on this board have the integrity to admit you were wrong for calling the President a liar?

That's bullshit and the President is a lair.

As the goal post shifts

There ya go....

Spoken like a died in the wool Republican

Come on Republicans...

Isn't it time for that "Where's the birth certificate?" rhetoric?

As the goal post shifts

There ya go....

Spoken like a died in the wool Republican

Well I'm not a Republican and Obama is a lair. As a matter of FACT he has built a life and a career on it.

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

I see a man who claims to be skeet shooting, yet aiming at the horizon. When skeet shooting, you never pull the tirgger while the barrel is parallel to the ground. You will never hit the target and you may pose a danger to those around you.

Then it's kind of odd that the sample pictures posted by Missourian also featured shooters firing at the same angle. But perhaps they were liars too... :dunno:

Then it's kind of odd that the sample pictures posted by Missourian also featured shooters firing at the same angle. But perhaps they were liars too... :dunno:

Did you notice anything else about them?

Typical Republican goat fuck

Republicans: Obama has never shot a gun in his life

Obama: There is a skeet range at Camp David and I have often shot there

Republicans: What a liar, if he had actually shot a gun there would be pictures

Obama: Here is a picture

Republicans: But, but...I can't be wrong. The picture must be a fake

(continued)

Conspiracy Theorists: He shot that last week to validate the interview!

White House: Actually the scene is six months old. August 4th.

CTs: Liar! He did it last week and put a fake date on it!

Picture: O'bama in short sleeves, foliage in summery green... Maryland currently cold and snowy...

CTs: Ulp... um, um... where was he last week? Honduras! Yeah that's the ticket, he shot it last week in Honduras!

Everybody: ...and your evidence?

CTs: Uh -- uh -- it couldn't have been August, because they would have taken a picture! We would have heard!

General Public: It couldn't have been last week because they would have taken a picture. Considering recent events we would definitely have heard.

CTs: Yeah but I... Yeah but... .....he's a liar!

Universe: Based on what?

CTs: Because I said so!!

Creation: Ok then.... thanks for clearing that up. :cuckoo:

Perhaps gun owners should be required to carry insurance as we do for autos? Wonder if insurance companies even write policies on gun damage?

Perhaps gun owners should be required to carry insurance as we do for autos? Wonder if insurance companies even write policies on gun damage?

All of my guns must be defective, they have never hurt anyone ~shrug~

All of my guns must be defective, they have never hurt anyone ~shrug~
You have been statically lucky.
As the number of lawful gun owners who injure themselves or someone else with their guns, relative to the number of guns, approaches statictical zero, your statement is absurd.

Are the pigeons made out of helium?

Does your breath smell like your asshole?

No, pussy. I'm a lesbian, idiot.

You didn't answer the question. Are the clay pigeons made of helium so that they don't fall down towards ground level?

So it smells like your girlfriend's asshole. Eww.

Anyway, you ought to go out to a skeet range some time and at least watch if not try it out for yourself. That would pretty much answer your question. No one shoots like that on a skeet range.

Forum List

Back