Obama shooting a gun.....

Have Republicans really sunk that low?

Come on Republicans, Its not hard.......admit you were wrong about Obama never firing a gun

Are there ANY rightwingers on this board who has the balls to admit they were wrong?
Is admitting fault now impossible for Republicans?

I don't know of anyone who said that Obama has never fired a gun. His statement of "Shooting all of the time" is what is questioned and laughed at. It still stands.

As the goal post shifts

Come on Republicans...we know you are capable. Saying "I'm sorry, I was wrong" is not that hard....REAL Americans do it every day

We even expect children to do it....why can't Republicans?

Don't any of the Republicans on this board have the integrity to admit you were wrong for calling the President a liar?

You're the one shifting goalposts, Nutwinger. The pic is obviously a photo op/fake. The man has never shot skeet in his life. The pic itself proves that.

I don't know of anyone who said that Obama has never fired a gun. His statement of "Shooting all of the time" is what is questioned and laughed at. It still stands.

As the goal post shifts

Come on Republicans...we know you are capable. Saying "I'm sorry, I was wrong" is not that hard....REAL Americans do it every day

We even expect children to do it....why can't Republicans?

Don't any of the Republicans on this board have the integrity to admit you were wrong for calling the President a liar?

You're the one shifting goalposts, Nutwinger. The pic is obviously a photo op/fake. The man has never shot skeet in his life. The pic itself proves that.

There you have it America...

Republicans are never actually wrong....It is a conspiracy that makes them look wrong

Come on rightwing USMB members....At least ONE of you must have an ounce of credibility and self respect

It is easy.....Just say.........I was wrong

Does your breath smell like your asshole?

No, pussy. I'm a lesbian, idiot.

You didn't answer the question. Are the clay pigeons made of helium so that they don't fall down towards ground level?

So it smells like your girlfriend's asshole. Eww.

Anyway, you ought to go out to a skeet range some time and at least watch if not try it out for yourself. That would pretty much answer your question. No one shoots like that on a skeet range.

No, it smells like pussy, Yum!

Don't need to shoot skeet. Plenty of animals to shoot at out here, thanks.

A google image search showed lots of pictures of people shooting skeet "like that". Try it.

No, pussy. I'm a lesbian, idiot.

You didn't answer the question. Are the clay pigeons made of helium so that they don't fall down towards ground level?

Anyway, you ought to go out to a skeet range some time and at least watch if not try it out for yourself. That would pretty much answer your question. No one shoots like that on a skeet range.

A google image search showed lots of pictures of people shooting skeet "like that". Try it.

Typical lib response. We can see it on Google so we know more than people who have been doing it for years.

Typical lib response. We can see it on Google so we know more than people who have been doing it for years.

LOL. Photographic evidence isn't even good enough. Pathetic Skeeters.

Please post your evidence.
Here's a video done by an expert. Notice how he stands and moves. Nothing like the Obama pic.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47cPDcmf8mk]Skeet Shooting lesson... - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a video done by an expert. Notice how he stands and moves. Nothing like the Obama pic.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47cPDcmf8mk]Skeet Shooting lesson... - YouTube[/ame]

Gee......guess you got us there

Obama has an incorrect stance. That PROVES that the picture is fake

Stop the childishness rightwingers.....You were WRONG to say Obama was lying about shooting a gun

Show some respect for yourself

Fess up boys.....Just say I was WRONG

When did the President claim to be an expert?

3597433-Skeet_Shooting_Texas.jpg

US_Army_51487_Fort_Stewart_Skeet_Shoot.jpg

shootin[1].jpg

Keep trying, Skeeter.

Gee......guess you got us there

Obama has an incorrect stance. That PROVES that the picture is fake

Stop the childishness rightwingers.....You were WRONG to say Obama was lying about shooting a gun

Show some respect for yourself

Fess up boys.....Just say I was WRONG

Quit lying, Nutsucker. He claimed he shot skeet "all the time." The pic proves he's probably never shot skeet. No one could do that with that stance. It was like John Kerry claiming he hunted deer by slithering through the underbrush. It is absurd. And the fact that nutsuckers like you eat it up is testament to how stupid we've become.

shootin[1].jpg

Keep trying, Skeeter.

You've proven my point. No one shoots skeet like Obama is pictured. No one.

Skeet Shooting lesson... - YouTube

shootin[1].jpg

Keep trying, Skeeter.

Are any of the three exactly the same, Skeeter? All are allegedly regular skeet shooters and all have their weapons close to or at the horizon. Keep going, Skeeter.

shootin[1].jpg

Keep trying, Skeeter.

Are any of the three exactly the same, Skeeter? All are allegedly regular skeet shooters and all have their weapons close to or at the horizon. Keep going, Skeeter.

Are you fucking blind as well as stupid? All of them are pointing the guns higher than Obama is. The only exception is the last one. And even there, in the Obama pic we are led to believe it is under recoil as the gun is firing. His aimpoint would be even higher if that were so. Again, look at the stances. All are ready to turn to track the skeet. Obama is rigid.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. You've never shot skeet. You've never watched anyone do it. But you insist on posting stuff that refutes what you say and claim it supports it. A sad fucking case.

Are you fucking blind as well as stupid? All of them are pointing the guns higher than Obama is. The only exception is the last one. And even there, in the Obama pic we are led to believe it is under recoil as the gun is firing. His aimpoint would be even higher if that were so. Again, look at the stances. All are ready to turn to track the skeet. Obama is rigid.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. You've never shot skeet. You've never watched anyone do it. But you insist on posting stuff that refutes what you say and claim it supports it. A sad fucking case.

Skeeter...we're not laughing at you.

We're laughing really hard at you.

Skeeter...we're not laughing at you.

We're laughing really hard at you.

People laugh at what they don't understand.
You've never shot skeet. You've never watched anyoen shoot skeet. But you can look at 3 still photos of who-knows-who allegedly shooting skeet (and they might not even be doing that) and suddenly you know more than people who have done it for years.
That isn't funny. I'm not laughing. I pity you in your ignorance.

So.... why is there a vent 4-5" from the muzzle?
Anyone ever see such a thing on an over-under?

I actually have a Browning Citori XS Skeet (in 20ga) with ported barrel. I'll check tonight but it should be about 2" in. If it's 4-5in it would defeat the purpose of porting.

So.... why is there a vent 4-5" from the muzzle?
Anyone ever see such a thing on an over-under?

It's a publicity photo. Probably some kind of special effects round with lots of smoke and little recoil. But I dunno. It certainly isn't a photo of Obama shooting skeet. It's a picture of Obama scared to pull a trigger until he has to.

Forum List

Back