Obama shooting a gun.....

Gee......guess you got us there

Obama has an incorrect stance. That PROVES that the picture is fake

Stop the childishness rightwingers.....You were WRONG to say Obama was lying about shooting a gun

Show some respect for yourself

Fess up boys.....Just say I was WRONG

Ain't going to happen.

Right wingers never admit fault, never admit weakness, never admit mistakes and live in a world free of reality.

Which makes them easy opponents.

They never learn.

What ever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

You accuse someone of lying and are proven to be clearly wrong. Normal humans with an ounce of self respect would apologize profusely

Republicans go into conspiracy theory mode and deny everything.

Is there any wonder why they have 30% approval among Americans?

Are you admitting to lying and apologizing to the board? It would be a first for you.

Skeeter...we're not laughing at you.

We're laughing really hard at you.

People laugh at what they don't understand.
You've never shot skeet. You've never watched anyoen shoot skeet. But you can look at 3 still photos of who-knows-who allegedly shooting skeet (and they might not even be doing that) and suddenly you know more than people who have done it for years.
That isn't funny. I'm not laughing. I pity you in your ignorance.

Skeeter, why does it upset you so that the President doesn't shoot exactly like you think he should?

Do you know how to look at the source of a photo? Most had skeet in the name, Skeeter.

Or, Skeeter, you could google "skeet shooting" like I did and click on the image tab.
No, honey, you don't get it. No one shoots skeet like that. It is a physical impossibility. It's like being in the batter's box and holding the bat vertical to the ground. Doesn't happen.
Again, you are a totally pathetic ****-lapping bit of moldy protoplasm pretending you know something when you reveal your ignorance with every post. Give it up. You've been pwned.

Ain't going to happen.

Right wingers never admit fault, never admit weakness, never admit mistakes and live in a world free of reality.

Which makes them easy opponents.

They never learn.

You accuse someone of lying and are proven to be clearly wrong. Normal humans with an ounce of self respect would apologize profusely

Are you admitting to lying and apologizing to the board? It would be a first for you.

Wow......nice diversion

You must be a Republican

What's the story righties? You accuse the President of lying about having shot a gun and he shoves a picture in your face proving otherwise

Do you admit your error?

Hell no......you are REPUBLICAN

Tell everyone that Republicans are never wrong, so therefore.....the picture must be fake

That picture proves Obama does not have an American birth certificate.

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

ONE TIME! NOT ALL THE TIME!!!

Exaggerations and hyperbole are the purview of LIARS!
Remember Obama told us..
Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."
Now where did I hear that phrase "all the time"???? OH RIGHT Obama shoots SKEET ALL THE TIME!!!

They can Photoshop up more pictures to make us believe he shoots guns a lot.

obama-humor-skeet-shooting-master.jpg

Wow......nice diversion

You must be a Republican

What's the story righties? You accuse the President of lying about having shot a gun and he shoves a picture in your face proving otherwise

Do you admit your error?

Tell everyone that Republicans are never wrong, so therefore.....the picture must be fake

Are you intentionally being stupid or is it just your nature? No one claimed Obama never shot a gun. The claim was that he does not shoot skeet regularly. And it could very well be he had never shot one prior to this picture. The pic certainly demonstrates that he lies when he says he shoots skeet regularly.
Are you ready to apologize for wasting everyone's time and insulting them?

People laugh at what they don't understand.
You've never shot skeet. You've never watched anyoen shoot skeet. But you can look at 3 still photos of who-knows-who allegedly shooting skeet (and they might not even be doing that) and suddenly you know more than people who have done it for years.
That isn't funny. I'm not laughing. I pity you in your ignorance.

Skeeter, why does it upset you so that the President doesn't shoot exactly like you think he should?

Do you know how to look at the source of a photo? Most had skeet in the name, Skeeter.

Or, Skeeter, you could google "skeet shooting" like I did and click on the image tab.
No, honey, you don't get it. No one shoots skeet like that. It is a physical impossibility. It's like being in the batter's box and holding the bat vertical to the ground. Doesn't happen.
Again, you are a totally pathetic ****-lapping bit of moldy protoplasm pretending you know something when you reveal your ignorance with every post. Give it up. You've been pwned.

Ever watch Chase Utley at bat?

Didn't think so. You've been "pwned". Whatever that is.

RIP Stan Musial, 1920-2013 Hall of Fame, 3630 hits
musial_main1.jpg

Last edited:

You mean this guy?
doc4d5de5b981dce5529883161.jpg

Get back in your fucking closet where you belong, fairy.

Wow......nice diversion

You must be a Republican

Do you admit your error?

Are you intentionally being stupid or is it just your nature? No one claimed Obama never shot a gun. The claim was that he does not shoot skeet regularly. And it could very well be he had never shot one prior to this picture. The pic certainly demonstrates that he lies when he says he shoots skeet regularly.

Oh really now.......it has moved from a question of ever shooting a gun to one of frequency now?

How pathetic can the right wing get?

You have moved from "if he shoots, why can't the White House show us a picture?" to "Why can't they show us twenty pictures"

What a bunch of childish morons the once great Republican party has be one

You mean this guy?

That's his backswing, just before the pitch gets there.
Trust me, you're outclassed here -- don't even bother.

Last edited:
Wow......nice diversion

You must be a Republican

Do you admit your error?

Oh really now.......it has moved from a question of ever shooting a gun to one of frequency now?

How pathetic can the right wing get?

You have moved from "if he shoots, why can't the White House show us a picture?" to "Why can't they show us twenty pictures"

What a bunch of childish morons the once great Republican party has be one

Straw man much?
Please post anyone who said Obama had never shot a gun. That was never the claim. Your making it so doesn't make it true.
Ready to apologize for being wrong, Nutsucker?

You mean this guy?

That's his backswing, before the pitch gets there.

That's why he's standing there still?
You don/t know what the fuck you're blabbering about.

You mean this guy?

Oh I'm afraid I do. I even know what that "36" means. "Pwn" took 0.36 seconds. Dumbass.

Let's see it in action, shall we?

musial-batting-stance.jpg

By the way, these are what we call "still" pictures. They don't move. Maybe it's different on your home planet of Dumbfuckistan.

Last edited:

Oh I'm afraid I do. I even know what that "36" means. "Pwn" took 0.36 seconds. Dumbass.

Let's see it in action, shall we?

musial-batting-stance.jpg

By the way, these are what we call "still" pictures. They don't move. Maybe it's different on your home planet of Dumbfuckistan.

Yeah, dumbshit. Not a single shot of the bat perpendicular to the ground. Every one is angled.
You lose, asshole. Thanks for proving my point.

What a pathetic whiny ass. Looka this:

Hi, you have received -558 reputation points from The Rabbi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
dunce

Regards,
The Rabbi

(this is for post 333, the first one where I took his brainless point straight to the cleaners. He's still whining about it. Oy.)

Can't make this mesuggeneh up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back