Obama shooting a gun.....

I do believe the original issue was that Obama had never fired a gun and that he was lying when he said he had
That is Obama and he is firing a gun

Ready to concede the issue?

Come on Republicans....you can do it
Just say.....I was wrong

I'm waiting for an answer... Did Obama register this gun, or is he breaking the Law?

Come on Republicans....show some sack
You can do it

Admit that you were wrong about Obama never firing a gun
Keep moving that goalpost.

Obama said "I shoot skeet ALL THE TIME."

Yet, no one had ever heard about it...it was never mentioned...and the only evidence doesn't look at all like skeet shooting...much less an experience shooter.

Do you believe this is evidence of "shooting skeet all the time"?

If you say yes, I have some ocean front property in Missouri I can make you one hell of a deal on.

Last edited:
I don't think that anyone was implying that he's a champion skeet shooter. Maybe he was trying out the shotgun, it's funny to see some people complaining about his 'form'.

images

4f3c0c3cd1995.preview-300.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...4JLEHoPifH8iMAFL-PIXmx0KhbqxZEOc2PBx5qtgNMRsR

See that bag hanging from their belt?

You need that...or a skeet vest, which has two deep pockets...to carry fresh shells in.

That's why I said; "Maybe he was trying out the shotgun,". I used to train my green dogs at a rifle range that did skeet shooting as well. Here's the range: Trap & Skeet Information

This is where we practiced:
HOME

That could be...but then that would hardly prove he "shoots skeet all the time".

I don't think that anyone was implying that he's a champion skeet shooter. Maybe he was trying out the shotgun, it's funny to see some people complaining about his 'form'.

images

4f3c0c3cd1995.preview-300.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...4JLEHoPifH8iMAFL-PIXmx0KhbqxZEOc2PBx5qtgNMRsR

You need that...or a skeet vest, which has two deep pockets...to carry fresh shells in.

I would think that the President of the United States would have someone to carry shells for him. I have kids...

Obama specifically says his children do not accompany him...so Obama has a skeet caddy?
How 1% is that? Does the caddy wear a tuxedo with tails and present two fresh shells on a silver platter? "your shells sir."

Seriously, I don't shoot skeet, I shoot trap...and I don't have a high dollar shotgun with a ported barrel and fancy scroll work, so maybe I'm off base, but I would never shoot a round of trap without a shoulder pad.

In fact, two weeks ago I patterned a shotgun...3 chokes and 5 different types off shot shell combinations...that's 45 shots, or less than two rounds of trap.

I had a limbsaver AND a shoulder pad and still came home bruised.

edit - can't resize from the phone...attached instead.

Attachments

• $IMAG0324.jpg
    $IMAG0324.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

I would think that the President of the United States would have someone to carry shells for him. I have kids...

Obama specifically says his children do not accompany him...so Obama has a skeet caddy?
How 1% is that? Does the caddy wear a tuxedo with tails and present two fresh shells on a silver platter? "your shells sir."

Seriously, I don't shoot skeet, I shoot trap...and I don't have a high dollar shotgun with a ported barrel and fancy scroll work, so maybe I'm off base, but I would never shoot a round of trap without a shoulder pad.

In fact, two weeks ago I patterned a shotgun...3 chokes and 5 different types off shot shell combinations...that's 45 shots, or less than two rounds of trap.

I had a limbsaver AND a shoulder pad and still came home bruised.

edit - image goes here.

Thank you Alfred.

That's very decent of you Sir.

LOL You killed with that one!

I'm waiting for an answer... Did Obama register this gun, or is he breaking the Law?

You can do it

Yet, no one had ever heard about it...it was never mentioned...and the only evidence doesn't look at all like skeet shooting...much less an experience shooter.

If you say yes, I have some ocean front property in Missouri I can make you one hell of a deal on.

Right, because everything a POTUS does that ain't got nuttin' to do with Presidentin' is duly documented.
Which reminds me, I've never seen a picture or a story about O'bama taking a dump. That proves he's an alien.

This thread is like the Wal-Mart of logical fallacies.

Last edited:

You can do it

Yes, I guess you are correct

Obama said "I shoot skeet ALL THE TIME" and there are obviously times when Obama doesn't shoot skeet. So Republicans did catch him lying

You guys are tough to fool

You can do it

Obama said "I shoot skeet ALL THE TIME" and there are obviously times when Obama doesn't shoot skeet. So Republicans did catch him lying

Nuttin' gets by them. I keep saying, what about when he's flying on Air Force One?

Anyway O'bama didn't say "I shoot skeet all the time". He said "up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time... Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there."
That's describing a communal activity in the context of which he (O'bama) has fired a gun. It implies he's not the main character but has participated, which addressed the question "have you ever fired a gun?".

That should wrap up "all the time". But then again verified birth certificates and newspaper notices placed in 1961 should have wrapped up birtherism, so you never know.

Last edited:
Your guy's excuses are so weak. Not one of you man enough to say that your messiah lied.

You can do it

Are you the official white house obfuscator?

"I shoot skeet all the time! What, you don't believe me? Well, as proof here is a photo op picture of me not shooting skeet, holding a gun like it's about to turn on me like a king cobra, gripping it so hard my knuckles are turning white, completely bereft of any type of proper shooting stance, completely bereft of any proper shooting gear, but honest...I do this all the time. Minions! Protect your leader from the obvious conclusions that will be drawn!"

Last edited:
You can do it

Right, because everything a POTUS does that ain't got nuttin' to do with Presidentin' is duly documented.
Which reminds me, I've never seen a picture or a story about O'bama taking a dump. That proves he's an alien.

This thread is like the Wal-Mart of logical fallacies.

And he also pilots tugboats as a hobby, and climbs K2 once a month...it's just nobody ever sees him do it, or hears anything about it.

Here is a picture of Obama on a boat near a mountain as proof positive this is all true.

content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/08/obama-family-wraps-up-florida-beach-weekend/1

Last edited:
This is where you say "just because there is no photographic evidence that Obama climbs K2 and no one has ever heard about it and it's never been publicized...he said it, so it must be true."

Rightwinger will post "See, there's Obama on a boat! Admit you were wrong!"

Nuttin' gets by them. I keep saying, what about when he's flying on Air Force One?

Anyway O'bama didn't say "I shoot skeet all the time". He said "up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time... Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there."
That's describing a communal activity in the context of which he (O'bama) has fired a gun. It implies he's not the main character but has participated, which addressed the question "have you ever fired a gun?".

That should wrap up "all the time". But then again verified birth certificates and newspaper notices placed in 1961 should have wrapped up birtherism, so you never know.

Nope...Republicans caught Obama lying on this one. No doubt about it

While Obama and his friends may shoot skeet SOME OF THE TIME at Camp David there is no way Obama can shoot skeet ALL OF THE TIME while he is at Camp David

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool Republicans

While Obama and his friends may shoot skeet SOME OF THE TIME at Camp David there is no way Obama can shoot skeet ALL OF THE TIME while he is at Camp David

There's a third possibility. He shoots skeet none of the time and the photo was staged so gullible morons like you would think he was a staunch defender of the 2A and his policies beyond reproach--which you'd think no matter what.
The rest of us, with some real world experience, aren't fooled.

Your guy's excuses are so weak. Not one of you man enough to say that your messiah lied.

"Man enough"? Come on, you're an ape.

Here among the manly-men we require proof before we declare a lie. Might be different up in the trees.

There's a third possibility. He shoots skeet none of the time and the photo was staged so gullible morons like you would think he was a staunch defender of the 2A and his policies beyond reproach--which you'd think no matter what.
The rest of us, with some real world experience, aren't fooled.

"Real world experience" ...... like this?
musial_main1.jpg

Check out that angle- this guy will never hit​

images
:lmao:
images
:rofl:

If you came in late, see post 333.

Last edited:

Lol!

Mr president, have you ever fired a gun?

Well, at camp david we shoot skeet all the time...and by we, I mean everyone but me...because everyone knows the pronoun "WE" never includes the speaker...

Forum List

Back