Obama shooting a gun.....

Last edited:
Poor Skeeters...a half baked thought is a terrible thing to waste.

https://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/obama-derangement-syndrome

I can't make up the denial on the Obama knee pad brigade that despite ample evidence they insist on clinging to the party line. Its pathetic. It's beyond pathetic.
And btw, it's not true that on Christmas eve Obama goes all over the world bringing toys to all the good boys and girls. Sorry to disappoint, although I know that comes as news to you.

Incedible, all you have to do is show a picture of the president in some activity and bingo the posts pour in, proving the picture is fake, if not fake, the president is doing it wrong, or Mickey Mantle did it better. What I take away from this thread is that skeet shooting is similar to hitting a baseball, and Babe Ruth was a great skeet player.

Wow......nice diversion

You must be a Republican

What's the story righties? You accuse the President of lying about having shot a gun and he shoves a picture in your face proving otherwise

Do you admit your error?

Hell no......you are REPUBLICAN

Tell everyone that Republicans are never wrong, so therefore.....the picture must be fake

Are you intentionally being stupid or is it just your nature? No one claimed Obama never shot a gun. The claim was that he does not shoot skeet regularly. And it could very well be he had never shot one prior to this picture. The pic certainly demonstrates that he lies when he says he shoots skeet regularly.
Are you ready to apologize for wasting everyone's time and insulting them?

Oh really now.......it has moved from a question of ever shooting a gun to one of frequency now?

How pathetic can the right wing get?

You have moved from "if he shoots, why can't the White House show us a picture?" to "Why can't they show us twenty pictures"

What a bunch of childish morons the once great Republican party has be one

I hope the next time we elect a black president, they handle it better. When we elect a woman, there'll be another round of this nonsense. If we ever elect a black woman, I predict mass suicides of the conservatives.

Are you intentionally being stupid or is it just your nature? No one claimed Obama never shot a gun. The claim was that he does not shoot skeet regularly. And it could very well be he had never shot one prior to this picture. The pic certainly demonstrates that he lies when he says he shoots skeet regularly.

Oh really now.......it has moved from a question of ever shooting a gun to one of frequency now?

You have moved from "if he shoots, why can't the White House show us a picture?" to "Why can't they show us twenty pictures"

I hope the next time we elect a black president, they handle it better. When we elect a woman, there'll be another round of this nonsense. If we ever elect a black woman, I predict mass suicides of the conservatives.

What do you mean "the next time"? We have yet to elect a black president.

The left lives in a made up reality.

A gay black woman :D

A gay black woman :D
I think Barney Frank is finished with politics.

Typical Republican goat fuck

Republicans: Obama has never shot a gun in his life

Obama: There is a skeet range at Camp David and I have often shot there

Republicans: What a liar, if he had actually shot a gun there would be pictures

Obama: Here is a picture

Republicans: But, but...I can't be wrong. The picture must be a fake

Asked at Monday's press briefing how frequently Obama shoots skeet and whether photos existed, White House press secretary Jay Carney said he didn't know how often. Pictures may exist, he said, but he hadn't seen any.

Some skeet are low to the ground & some are "running rabbit skeet"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUBjUekK6Q"]Running Rabbit Skeet 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da5zKjkKXqk"]Running Rabbit Skeet 2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9la6NVV8Ss"]Running Rabbit Skeet 3[/ame]

Last edited:

This childishness is now part of the GOP Playbook. It has nothing to do with Obama being black and everything to do with Obama not being a Republican. If Hillary had been elected, the childish conspiracy theories would have been worse. At least with Obama anything remotely racist is off the table for mainstream Republicans.

Look, Republicans have given up winning on the issues, this nonsense is all they have left

This childishness is now part of the GOP Playbook. It has nothing to do with Obama being black and everything to do with Obama not being a Republican. If Hillary had been elected, the childish conspiracy theories would have been worse. At least with Obama anything remotely racist is off the table for mainstream Republicans.

Look, Republicans have given up winning on the issues, this nonsense is all they have left

Time will tell.

The rhetoric from the right is looney for sure. Time will tell about the motivations. They didn't treat Bill Clinton this way; thats for sure.

No, wait. I thought opposition to Obama was due to racism, except when expressed by members of the Democratic Party?
Get your story straight, Nutwinger.

No, wait. I thought opposition to Obama was due to racism, except when expressed by members of the Democratic Party?

The only racist generated conspiracies are the birther crap and the teleprompter nonsense. The rest are just Republicans being Republicans

The only racist generated conspiracies are the birther crap and the teleprompter nonsense. The rest are just Republicans being Republicans
So you're saying Jimmy Carter is a liar?

obama-skeet-shooting-obama-gun-control-obama-shotgun-sad-hill-news2-2.jpg

Photoshop permission: Denied.

Typical Republican goat fuck

Republicans: Obama has never shot a gun in his life

Obama: There is a skeet range at Camp David and I have often shot there

Republicans: What a liar, if he had actually shot a gun there would be pictures

Obama: Here is a picture

Republicans: But, but...I can't be wrong. The picture must be a fake

Asked at Monday's press briefing how frequently Obama shoots skeet and whether photos existed, White House press secretary Jay Carney said he didn't know how often. Pictures may exist, he said, but he hadn't seen any.

That's because he couldn't say they existed until after the propaganda photo shoot during Obama's past week in Honduras.

Forum List

Back