Obama Should Have Been Vetted 'At First Mention'

Status
Not open for further replies.
arab and african aren't "races"..don't try to change the subject.

They are on the Kenyan Census form. And its unlikely that the Kenyan census for would use terms and classifications that Kenyans had never heard of. Meaning that 'Arab' and 'African' were recognized as distinctly different racial classifications in Kenya.

If Obama's dad were 'Arab', as Stevey claimed and then ran from (you know, like you did your manchurian claims).....then why would he self identify as African?

I don't care what kenyans say...they still burn witches and practice slavery and cannibalism...
arab and african are not a race...

Says you. The Kenyans said otherwise. And Obama's father was a Kenyan. If Stevey's claim were true, and Obama's father were actually Arab, why would he self identify as African?

You can't say. Its okay, you're in excellent company. I can't think of a single reason either.

They are on the Kenyan Census form. And its unlikely that the Kenyan census for would use terms and classifications that Kenyans had never heard of. Meaning that 'Arab' and 'African' were recognized as distinctly different racial classifications in Kenya.

If Obama's dad were 'Arab', as Stevey claimed and then ran from (you know, like you did your manchurian claims).....then why would he self identify as African?

I don't care what kenyans say...they still burn witches and practice slavery and cannibalism...

Says you. The Kenyans said otherwise. And Obama's father was a Kenyan. If Stevey's claim were true, and Obama's father were actually Arab, why would he self identify as African?

You can't say. Its okay, you're in excellent company. I can't think of a single reason either.

I don't care who identifies as what or what steve said or what some backwards negroes in africa think....
"arab" and "african" are not races.

I don't care who identifies as what or what steve said or what some backwards negroes in africa think....
"arab" and "african" are not races.

So you have no answer for why Obama's father would self identify as an African if he were Arab.

As I said, you're in excellent company. I can't think of a single reason either.

Obama's heritage is 43.75 Arab, 6.25 Black and 50% White.

Says who?
Says common sense and facts. Mr. Obama Jr.'s genealogy shows him to be 50% Caucasian, 43.75% Arab (due to his father being a Kenyan Muslim), 6.25% African and 100% ineligible to be a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to the United States.
Did you know that 82.3% of Internet statistics are made up on the spot?

He needed no vetting. A 40 something year old community organizer who never had a real job? What more did one need to know?

Makes one thing Gruber was right.

Odd isn't it?

Calling a sitting U.S. Senator- a 'community organizer'? Someone who was also a former State Senator?

That would be like calling Ted Cruz a 40 something law clerk who never had a real job.

Apparently though, American voters had a much better knowledge of Barack Obama than you did. Why is why they elected him twice.

oh, but they just HAD to have their "black" president, though....

And by 'they', you mean the American people who elected Obama with an clear majority of the popular vote. Twice.

A feat a republican has managed a grand total of once in the last generation.

Yes..that's exactly what I mean.

If white people voted for what's in their own best interests, we wouldn't be in the mess this country is in now.
They just HAD to have their "black" president, though...

Right- if white people had voted like racists you would be happy.

Since they didn't- you aren't.

So true. Obama was never officially vetted (like Palin was) and now we are paying the price with our Constitution, identity, family traditions and sovereigty at stake. What a great article and especially the comments section.

Obama Should Have Been Vetted at First Mention - Freedom Outpost

they?

72% of the voters who elected him were WHITE .... they's the ones ?

lol

BS...72% of white voters didn't vote for the manchurian muslim.

96% of the negroes DID vote for him, though..which proves that racial solidarity trumps all when it comes to negroes.

Ah I love it when the racist wing of the Conservatives just come out and are proudly racists.

Al Gore received 90% of the African American vote- Barack Obama received 93% in 2012- 3 points more than Al Gore.

IF Obama got 3% more African American votes because of race- then would you agree that Romney- who won 6% more white vote than McCain- had more whites voting for him because the white racist vote?

And by 'they', you mean the American people who elected Obama with an clear majority of the popular vote. Twice.

A feat a republican has managed a grand total of once in the last generation.

Yes..that's exactly what I mean.

If white people voted for what's in their own best interests, we wouldn't be in the mess this country is in now.
They just HAD to have their "black" president, though...

Huh.....and voting for a black man isn't in the interest of white people?

Not in the interest of that 1 white man.

So true. Obama was never officially vetted (like Palin was) and now we are paying the price with our Constitution, identity, family traditions and sovereigty at stake. What a great article and especially the comments section.

Obama Should Have Been Vetted at First Mention - Freedom Outpost

they?

72% of the voters who elected him were WHITE .... they's the ones ?

lol

BS...72% of white voters didn't vote for the manchurian muslim.

96% of the negroes DID vote for him, though..which proves that racial solidarity trumps all when it comes to negroes.

Ah I love it when the racist wing of the Conservatives just come out and are proudly racists.

Al Gore received 90% of the African American vote- Barack Obama received 93% in 2012- 3 points more than Al Gore.

IF Obama got 3% more African American votes because of race- then would you agree that Romney- who won 6% more white vote than McCain- had more whites voting for him because the white racist vote?

Troll!

He didn't self identify as 'African', the politically correct forger did.

What forger?

What forger?

Far left Troll!

What forger?

Far left Troll!

Troll

He needed no vetting. A 40 something year old community organizer who never had a real job? What more did one need to know?

Makes one thing Gruber was right.

Odd isn't it?

Calling a sitting U.S. Senator- a 'community organizer'? Someone who was also a former State Senator?

That would be like calling Ted Cruz a 40 something law clerk who never had a real job.

Apparently though, American voters had a much better knowledge of Barack Obama than you did. Why is why they elected him twice.
The search for major legislation authored by your vaunted senator turned up nary a smidgen of evidence of such achievement.

What forger?
The forger who put together his fraudulent birth certificate release on April 27, 2011.

it's not "my" topic..I just pointed out you guys favorite tactic when losing a debate is to try to distract and derail...case in point.

Well, since you won't share what 'manchurian' means, I will. Its drawn from a book called 'The Manchurian Candidate'.
Major Bennett Marco, Sergeant Raymond Shaw, and the rest of their infantry platoon are kidnapped during the Korean War in 1952. They are taken to Manchuria, and are brainwashed to believe that Shaw saved their lives in combat — for which Congress awards him the Medal of Honor.

Years after the war, Marco, now back in the United States working as an intelligence officer, begins suffering the recurring nightmare of Shaw murdering two of his comrades, all while clinically observed by Chinese andSoviet intelligence officials. When Marco learns that another soldier from the platoon also has been suffering the same nightmare, he sets to uncovering the mystery and its meaning.

It is revealed that the Communists have been using Shaw as a sleeper agent, a guiltless assassin subconsciously activated by seeing the “Queen of Diamonds” playing card while playing solitaire. Provoked by the appearance of the card, he obeys orders which he then forgets. Shaw’s KGB handler is his domineering mother Eleanor, a ruthless power broker working with the Communists to execute a "palace coup d’état" to quietly overthrow the U.S. government, with her husband, McCarthy-esque Senator Johnny Iselin, as a puppet dictator.

So is this what you're accusing obama of? If yes, wouldn't this be immediately relevant to the Vetting of Barack Obama?

Laughing.....or you can just keep backpedalling!

I know all about the manchurian candidate, son.the book and the movie....that's why i referenced it...turn off the cartoons, put down your star wars dolls and get caught up..

If you know all about it then why didn't you answer the question?

Oh, because you're a liar. I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back