Obama Shows Trump How to be Presidential

He couldn't govern anything. All he could do was talk and fuck shit up.
Meh......Obama was a much better president than Trump is turning out be........IMPEACH THAT ORANGE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Trump and the GOP will prove once again that they can't GOVERN.

0bama fucked up everything he touched, and lied his ass off. He's by far and away the worst POTUS ever.
Oh shut up! Can you find links to backup the lies you are spewing. Besides, Trump will prove to be worst than Bush.

Yeah, dozens of threads right here in this forum since 0bama first stunk up the White House.
Again, can you provide links and sources to back up your LIES!!! If you can't then SHUT THE FUCK UP......YOU GOD DAMNED KNUCKLE DRAGGING NEANDERTHAL.

s0n.........not for nothing but when you come in here and with every post convey that your head is exploding, kinda shouts out, "I'm losing and being made to look stoopid!!"

Just sayin'..............:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

If you have the IQ of a small soap dish, better to just try to fly under the radar in here........:bye1:

He couldn't govern anything. All he could do was talk and fuck shit up.
Meh......Obama was a much better president than Trump is turning out be........IMPEACH THAT ORANGE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

0bama fucked up everything he touched, and lied his ass off. He's by far and away the worst POTUS ever.
Oh shut up! Can you find links to backup the lies you are spewing. Besides, Trump will prove to be worst than Bush.

Yeah, dozens of threads right here in this forum since 0bama first stunk up the White House.
Again, can you provide links and sources to back up your LIES!!! If you can't then SHUT THE FUCK UP......YOU GOD DAMNED KNUCKLE DRAGGING NEANDERTHAL.

Triggered!

s0n.........not for nothing but when you come in here and with every post convey that your head is exploding, kinda shouts out, "I'm losing and being made to look stoopid!!"

If you have the IQ of a small soap dish, better to just try to fly under the radar in here........:bye1:

He is easily triggered. Poor little butthurt snowflake.

Hi Dumb Billy, you post as if your Family Tree has no branches! This what happens when you are a product of incest and inbreeding. Hang in there you idiot.

Top story on DRUDGE right now...............

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_sep7

And to think.........Obama was at 42% 7 months into his first term.:disbelief::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Obama Honeymoon Continues; 7 Months Is Recent Average
PRINCETON, NJ -- Presidents typically enjoy positive approval ratings during the early stages of their presidencies, commonly known as the "honeymoon" period. Barack Obama is no exception, with ratings that have generally been above 60%.
Obama Honeymoon Continues; 7 Months Is Recent Average
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama 8 year Trend
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Obama started his Presidency with 69 percent job approval and ended his presidency with 60 percent job approval!!!!!

TRUMPS 7 MONTH IN OFFICE JOB APPROVALS

How Trump's Approval Rating Compares to Past Presidents
Six months into his presidency, Donald Trump's approval ratings are lower than those of most of his predecessors at the same point in their first terms.

As of July 19, one day before official hitting the six month mark, Trump's approval ratings were at 36% and his disapproval ratings were at 59%, according to the Gallup Daily Tracking Poll. He averaged a 39% approval rating from July 10 through July 16. The poll's margin of error is three percentage points.

By comparison, Barack Obama averaged a 59% approval rating during roughly the same portion of his first term. George W. Bush averaged 56%. George H.W. Bush averaged 66%, Ronald Reagan averaged 60%, Jimmy Carter 67%, Richard Nixon 58%, Lyndon Johnson 74%, John F. Kennedy 75%, Dwight Eisenhower 73%, and Harry Truman 82%.

Besides Trump, the only Presidents with approval ratings below 55% six months in were Gerald Ford, who averaged 39%, and Bill Clinton, who averaged 41%.

The poll provides approval ratings dating back to the Truman Administration.

The time frames referred to here differ slightly due to variations in when the polling was conducted. However, they all fall within a week of the respective President's six-month mark, with the exception of George H.W. Bush, whose ratings were recorded within two weeks of that mark.

Related Content
GovernmentTrump to Congress: ‘Get Ready To Do Your Job’ on Immigration

Immigration‘I Stand with the Dreamers.’ Mark Zuckerberg Shows Support for DACA in a Facebook Note

COMPARECARDSCompareCards™ Official Step by Step Guide to a Balance Transfer
31727-230159-2414-9

SPONSORED
TaxesDemocrats Struggle to Unite in Opposition to Trump’s Corporate Tax Cut Plan

So says the Transvestite!!!!!! who's butt is a wide as the Holland Tunnel......

They love Barack Obama in Kenya? This is "breaking news"? LOL You guys get more pathetic with these posts by the day!

Immature name calling is all you ever have. You're too stupid to realize that it has no effect.

Immature name calling is all you ever have. You're too stupid to realize that it has no effect.
So says the person who call names:

He is easily triggered. Poor little butthurt snowflake. Sound familiar! Predfan.

He is easily triggered. Poor little butthurt snowflake. Sound familiar! Predfan.

At least have enough originality to come up with an dig that's not been stolen from someone else, Rasta! A liberal calling someone else a "snowflake" is the definition of pathetic yet I see it on this board way too much!

At least have enough originality to come up with an dig that's not been stolen from someone else, Rasta! A liberal calling someone else a "snowflake" is the definition of pathetic yet I see it on this board way too much!
Old Fart you mean to tell me you never call names???????

I do it all the time, Rasta! My point was that a liberal referring to a conservative as a "snowflake" is like an elementary kid responding to someone calling them a "poopy pants" by saying "No, YOU'RE the poppy pants!" Show some creativity and come up with your OWN insulting comeback!

You are boring me child, go play in the street. Dismissed.

b98617ff29b611a5c4b2f0e0f7db261c--malia-obama-barack-obama.jpg

I do it all the time, Rasta! My point was that a liberal referring to a conservative as a "snowflake" is like an elementary kid responding to someone calling them a "poopy pants" by saying "No, YOU'RE the poppy pants!" Show some creativity and come up with your OWN insulting comeback!
Oldstyle isn't creativity what are you ranting about???? Throw out the old.....go play on the highway during rush hour.......you won't be missed.

Oldstyle isn't creativity what are you ranting about???? Throw out the old.....go play on the highway during rush hour.......you won't be missed.

You might get your wish, Rasta...I'm in South Florida! Gonna see if my house if Cat 4 proof!

b98617ff29b611a5c4b2f0e0f7db261c--malia-obama-barack-obama.jpg

It's kind of amusing that you think the GOP is "destroyed" when Democrats have lost more seats across the entire political spectrum than I've ever seen before! That's the "legacy" of Barack Obama and the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back