🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Speech to Bilderberg on You Tube

This is President Obama's speech at the Bilderberg Group Conference in Brussels, Belgium. He begins......And for the international order that we have worked for generations to build.

Obama continues .....Ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs. Order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all powerful sovereign. President Obama is speaking in this video - it's in English.

Watch it and ask yourselves how could he give this speech before Bilderberg Group conference and no news media pick up on the story? Isn't that strange?

I have a question. What happened to the presidential seal? I do not see United States of America on the presidential seal on the podium. Is that because he was speaking in Belgium at Bilderberg?

the Bilderberg Group

this belongs in conspiracy theories

Oh no it does not. This is no longer a theory. It was a theory in the 60's when they would hide and plot in secret. They proudly boast about their achievements now. This is our current president admitting that he is helping to building a regime that completely does away with our sovereignty. And Hillary will conclude the mission if we let her. This election is going to decide if our children pay homage to America or Brussels.

We need to pray hard for America. Hard times are ahead.

This is President Obama's speech at the Bilderberg Group Conference in Brussels, Belgium. He begins......And for the international order that we have worked for generations to build.

Obama continues .....Ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs. Order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all powerful sovereign. President Obama is speaking in this video - it's in English.

Watch it and ask yourselves how could he give this speech before Bilderberg Group conference and no news media pick up on the story? Isn't that strange?

I have a question. What happened to the presidential seal? I do not see United States of America on the presidential seal on the podium. Is that because he was speaking in Belgium at Bilderberg?

the Bilderberg Group

It is definitely a conspiracy - but a theory, not so much.

the Bilderberg Group

how is it conspiracy theory if there is actual video of him saying it himself.
he as well as the majority of democrats are un American pieces of shit.

And we may well elect his successor, Hillary, to finish us off. I can't believe how fast it's all happening.
I don't understand why our president would be making a speech to a non-governmental organization like Bilderberg about an international order. That seems odd, doesn't it?

I think the people who made this you tube video made a mistake putting that cartoon picture of Obama on the front of it and putting the title in another language. When you are reporting something on you tube it is best to leave the content to speak for itself and not add anything that would distract the viewer.

It's not a Bilderberg Group Conference in Brussels, Belgium.

It's an EU keynote address.

Watch the first five minutes, you will find, you have been duped.

I searched it by typing in the search engine speech at Brussels Belgium and date and found a blog where someone posted same video. I posted it twice. First time it didn't take. Thank you.

the Bilderberg Group

how is it conspiracy theory if there is actual video of him saying it himself.
he as well as the majority of democrats are un American pieces of shit.

I don't know how they do it but it looks like they did. I saw someone on here who said it wasn't real so I did a search on it and found a blog where someone posted a video of the full speech. I copied the full speech and posted it here with an apology to Irish Ram. First video didn't take, second one did. I think this is it for me. I'm not going to believe anything I get by email, yahoo news, nothing - anymore. I'm done.

Forum List

Back