obama supplies ISIS but it was called an accident

"BUT" it was called an accident???

Do you think Obama ordered the military do drop that equipment on ISIS?...and have everybody involved make it look like an accident?

Or is this funny in some way I can't comprehend?
Sure it was called an accident and obamacare was built on a lie
Wow...adult beverages already?

Or has it simply been too long since you got laid?

The dude's (bigrebbie) is a fucking crack head on the back end of a crack binge and he gets a little crank(y) till the dealer stops by. Bear with him till he gets his buzz back.

Of course, even with a good buzz on, this dudes a fucking idiot.
Ahhh....it just hit me..."big" "reb" "NC"........is he neoconfederate or something?
Neo nothing
Me being what I am and you being an obama supporter makes me better than you you'll always be a stupid cock sucker no matter how much education you can get.

Do you think Obama ordered the military do drop that equipment on ISIS?...and have everybody involved make it look like an accident?

The dude's (bigrebbie) is a fucking crack head on the back end of a crack binge and he gets a little crank(y) till the dealer stops by. Bear with him till he gets his buzz back.

Crackheads are obama supporters because they always have their heads stuck in obama ass crack.

Crackheads are obama supporters because they always have their heads stuck in obama ass crack.
Wow...that other guy was right about you.

Wow...that other guy was right about you.
He's never been right about a god damn thing don't bet your life on a battle.you or he will never win.

Dumb ass obama was the one wanting to fund ISIS last year

A year ago all the world watched how a guy from "moderate opposition" killed smb and ate his liver (or heart, does not matter). That HAD to be the signal to stop supplying the weapons to bastards, to call them terrorists and declare them a war. Life for the USA (and the rest of the world too) would be so much easier if Obama stopped calling potential terrorists "moderate opposition" or some other smooth words. Guess what: now he's supporting Ukrainian fascist junta, the results of that for Europe will be catastrophic pretty darn soon.

There is an old saying: "Fools learn using their mistakes, smart people learn using somebody's mistakes". In this case nobody learned nothing, period.

A year ago all the world watched how a guy from "moderate opposition" killed smb and ate his liver (or heart, does not matter). That HAD to be the signal to stop supplying the weapons to bastards, to call them terrorists and declare them a war. Life for the USA (and the rest of the world too) would be so much easier if Obama stopped calling potential terrorists "moderate opposition" or some other smooth words. Guess what: now he's supporting Ukrainian fascist junta, the results of that for Europe will be catastrophic pretty darn soon.

There is an old saying: "Fools learn using their mistakes, smart people learn using somebody's mistakes". In this case nobody learned nothing, period.
Those on the right said don't do it but here we are until ISIS really started making a name for itself the beginning of this year obama was still wanting to fund them.

Ahhh....it just hit me..."big" "reb" "NC"........is he neoconfederate or something?

Just a jerk....

TM 10040448 regarding Ze 10040433, TM 10040400
I'm new here, and haven't had time to build resentments to any posters yet, but I'm a centrist and a fiscal conservative. Basically an Eisenhower Republican, and I am embarrassed by righties who think Obama hates America and is on the side of the terrorists

Good to see a centrist here. But its my view that the center has drifted perilously too far to the right. If the GOP takes the Senate in a couple of weeks the hate/filled goons we see on this forum and specifically on this thread will be further enabled to wreak havoc on economic recovery and fighting the enemies that they are so thrilled to see terrorizing people around the world. The rise of IS terrorists in Iraq specifically has been a political festival for the right. And just not for the goons posting here. It goes all the way to rightwing Senators like Ted Cruz.

So those that lean right on fiscal issues need to do more than be embarrassed by their extremist political coalition. The. goons on the right and left needed to be isolated somehow.

This thread is another fine example because the truth is there were 28 pallets dropped to the Syrian Kurds. 26 went to the right side in this war. One that went astray as parachutes will do was blown up by the USAF. One ended up in the hands of the terrorists.

Yet so many here are thrilled to be able to deride and damage our President which when that damage is effective it gives aid and comfort to the terrorists.

It was certainly clever of Obama to send two of twenty eight skids to the terrorists and then blow one of those up to make it look like he didn't want the terrorists to have them, wasn't it? My god these right wing goons are terrible.

Obama has ordered the
killing of more terrorists than Dick Cheney could dream of doing. But how do we neutralize politically a large segment of the population that believes rational educated thinking is America's enemy number one.
Any proof to back that up?

or is this your usual

55%20Vomit.jpg

Just a jerk....
Pointing out they claimed it was an accident? surely you jest son

I'm new here, and haven't had time to build resentments to any posters yet, but I'm a centrist and a fiscal conservative. Basically an Eisenhower Republican, and I am embarrassed by righties who think Obama hates America and is on the side of the terrorists

Good to see a centrist here. But its my view that the center has drifted perilously too far to the right. If the GOP takes the Senate in a couple of weeks the hate/filled goons we see on this forum and specifically on this thread will be further enabled to wreak havoc on economic recovery and fighting the enemies that they are so thrilled to see terrorizing people around the world. The rise of IS terrorists in Iraq specifically has been a political festival for the right. And just not for the goons posting here. It goes all the way to rightwing Senators like Ted Cruz.

So those that lean right on fiscal issues need to do more than be embarrassed by their extremist political coalition. The. goons on the right and left needed to be isolated somehow.

This thread is another fine example because the truth is there were 28 pallets dropped to the Syrian Kurds. 26 went to the right side in this war. One that went astray as parachutes will do was blown up by the USAF. One ended up in the hands of the terrorists.

Yet so many here are thrilled to be able to deride and damage our President which when that damage is effective it gives aid and comfort to the terrorists.

It was certainly clever of Obama to send two of twenty eight skids to the terrorists and then blow one of those up to make it look like he didn't want the terrorists to have them, wasn't it? My god these right wing goons are terrible.

Obama has ordered the
killing of more terrorists than Dick Cheney could dream of doing. But how do we neutralize politically a large segment of the population that believes rational educated thinking is America's enemy number one.

or is this your usual

55%20Vomit.jpg
You shouldn't take selfies
Google it dumb ass.

Obama has ordered the

or is this your usual

55%20Vomit.jpg
Google it dumb ass.
Ahhh hah........"Molon Labe"........you're that nut job who posts all that conspiracy theory crap on political forum.....aren't you.

Obama has ordered the

or is this your usual

55%20Vomit.jpg
Google it dumb ass.
Ahhh hah........"Molon Labe"........you're that nut job who posts all that conspiracy theory crap on political forum.....aren't you.
Liar

I know what is not funny. The fucking idiot bigrebbie. He votes.

And Obama is was a terrible pilot who could control the direction of the wind but he didn't so those supplies would drop where he wanted them to drop and then the bad guys would win and come to bigrebbie house and have a hoedown and the the bigrebbie would shoot the terrorists and bury them in his back yard.

Makes about as much sense as bigrebbie does.

You just need to pay more attention...

And Obama is was a terrible pilot who could control the direction of the wind but he didn't so those supplies would drop where he wanted them to drop and then the bad guys would win and come to bigrebbie house and have a hoedown and the the bigrebbie would shoot the terrorists and bury them in his back yard.

Maybe you should pay attention to who you vote for.

Those on the right said don't do it but here we are until ISIS really started making a name for itself the beginning of this year obama was still wanting to fund them.

How much easier, smarter and cheaper is just not to create problems than later to start solving them with a lot of blood, money and sweat.

It isn't that hard. Besides the hate and grumpy persona they seem obsessed with ass cracks and oral sex when they go into temper tantrums.

How much easier, smarter and cheaper is just not to create problems than later to start solving them with a lot of blood, money and sweat.
Somebody needs to tell that to Putin and the Russians.

Fuck you , you cock sucking son of a bitch I am embarrassed that you live in America

Be angry if you wish but why bring your homosexual fantasies here?

That would be a good thing

Forum List

Back