Obama supporters are truly zombies..brain dead..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
You people must really be dumb to follow an idiot that has said and done these truly stupid things and actions!

Obama admitted to felony use of marijuana and cocaine in his book "Dreams from My Father"
"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it.
Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that. "
“Blow,” in case you weren’t aware by now is another word for Cocaine, and “smack” would be heroine. So Obama snorted cocaine when he could afford it but turned down heroin because he didn’t like his potential dealer. Obama has made no secret of his past cocaine use, even liberal news outlets like the New York Times and the Washington Post have written about it.
The President would have been in Hawaii during his high school years, and in the state of Hawaii cocaine possession of any amount is a felony.
Poor Richard's News - President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father

Obama like a high school drop out pronounced a "corpsman-' [kawr-muhn' " --- CORPSE MAN!

Obama said there were 57 states!

Obama said.. "we reduce health care cost by 1/10th of one percent we can reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term!"
except the math shrift Obama never figured out that at $2.5 billion (1/10th of $2.5 trillion) reduction per year that is 1,600 "LONG TERM YEARS!

Obama said:
1) "I'd like higher gas prices.." Well dummy we are getting them THANKS to your EPA adding 25 cents per gallon next year!

2) “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".

3)" So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can. it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"

4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".

5) "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians"!

7) Obama still thinks there 46 million uninsured because HE doesn't evidently know that:
a) 10 million are not citizens but he counts them as Uninsured!
b) 14 million all they have to do is enroll but OBAMA counts them as uninsured.. why doesn't he just enroll them??? instead of counting them?
c) 18 million Obama WANTS to force buying health insurance THAT don't want it, can afford it (make over $50k!) and pay their own expenses out of pocket.

That means there are less the 4 million that if Obama/Congress hadn't taken $300 million in lawyers'donations the 4 million could be covered from a 10% tax on the $200 billion lawyers!
8) And for those of you that are in this category..
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters"

An analysis by Gallup earlier this year revealed that Mr. Obama has been the most polarizing occupant of the Oval Office in the past 60 years.

EDITORIAL: Obama's gaffes not for laughs - Washington Times

So tell me HOW f...king bright does Obama have to be to make those kinds of statements???
But you idiots you zombies that voted for this leader... HOW f...king dumb are YOU???

Just as I thought. Simple math stumps most zombie/Obamasskissing as they already have their shoes off and the numbers are larger then their fingers and toes..in most cases!

Rerunning the 2008 election........Desperation

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians"!

So very odd that the man who made such a statement is doing it like no other before him. Silent death to all within a blast zone, and the liberal left is silent.

Just as I thought. Simple math stumps most zombie/Obamasskissing as they already have their shoes off and the numbers are larger then their fingers and toes..in most cases!

Are we supposed to respond every time you rehash the same post? You're embarrassing yourself. Obama is a two time president and nothing's going to change that. :badgrin:

Are we supposed to respond every time you rehash the same post? You're embarrassing yourself. Obama is a two time president and nothing's going to change that. :badgrin:

So was Bush. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Corpse-man!

He said.......Corpse-man

even poorly educated people know the correct pronunciation is " core man" not a "dead body man"
He said it twice in the same speech so it was NOT a mistake.. that's how he ignorantly pronounces it.

It's amusing, but sad, to see Wing Nuts lash out with tiresome arguments against Obama that have already flopped in two elections.

Conservatives should instead be focusing on their mistakes, gaffes and unforced errors of the Dubya years that made Obama's election and re-election possible. Sadly, even admitting obvious things, like that the Iraq War was a mistake, seems impossible for Conservatives to do.

The demographic changes happening in America are already making Conservatism a tough sell, and Wing Nuts like you aren't helping with your refusal to admit to your policy mistakes and refusal to apologize to America for them, and to learn from them.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

It's amusing, but sad, to see Wing Nuts lash out with tiresome arguments against Obama that have already flopped in two elections.

Conservatives should instead be focusing on their mistakes, gaffes and unforced errors of the Dubya years that made Obama's election and re-election possible. Sadly, even admitting obvious things, like that the Iraq War was a mistake, seems impossible for Conservatives to do.

The demographic changes happening in America are already making Conservatism a tough sell, and Wing Nuts like you aren't helping with your refusal to admit to your policy mistakes and refusal to apologize to America for them, and to learn from them.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Give them a break, they're starting early to try and stop his third term. :cool:

Corpse-man!

He said.......Corpse-man

even poorly educated people know the correct pronunciation is " core man" not a "dead body man"
He said it twice in the same speech so it was NOT a mistake.. that's how he ignorantly pronounces it.

Most Americans who never served in the military have no idea what a corpse-man is

Health myths.......you forgot about community organizer and teleprmters.

I can understand why dead people would vote for Democrats. They have something in common: both groups are brain dead. - Roadvirus :tongue:

Republicans can whimper about 57 states and corpse
-men. But they can't provide Americans a single reason to vote for them

mitt-romney-loser.jpg

All partisans are either brain dead or IN on the SCAM, mate.

Which are you?

Obama said.. "we reduce health care cost by 1/10th of one percent we can reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term!"
except the math shrift Obama never figured out that at $2.5 billion (1/10th of $2.5 trillion) reduction per year that is 1,600 "LONG TERM YEARS!

It's growth, genius. If $2.8 trillion in current health spending grew at 7% per year instead of 7.1% that would save almost $4 trillion over the next 50 years.

Forum List

Back