Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want'

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
barack_obama_tyrant.jpg

5:29 PM, Feb 10, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Obama "quipped" today during a visit to Monticello with the French president, "That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want."

Via the pool report:

Monticello

At 4:45 POTUS and president Hollande walked out from a portico and strolled in Front of your pool with Leslie Bowman, president of the Monticello Foundation. Looking at a terrace she said that Jefferson loved to admire the landscape from there. POTUS said that he'd like to take a look and seemed delighted to "break the protocol".
"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want" he quipped, walking to the terrace with his guest and Ms. Bowman. Pool now in the mansion as the leaders will come and visit Jefferson's study.

The comment came around the time the White House announced it would be delaying the Obamacare mandate for some businesses unilaterally.

The French president is here in the U.S. on a state visit.

Link
Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want' | The Weekly Standard

You know, in context the quote doesn't sound so bad... But... With the news that he has decided to push back the employer mandate (for medium sized businesses) for another year...

And now, a word from the president!
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Gettin voted into the white house
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down
Like lettin' a big drug shipment through
And send 'em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin' me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or I'll send a million troops to die at war
To all you [democrats], that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
'cause now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta

You know, in context the quote doesn't sound so bad... But... With the news that he has decided to push back the employer mandate (for medium sized businesses) for another year...
He's obviously doing it to avoid an apocalypse right before the midterms.

Last edited:
barack_obama_tyrant.jpg

President Obama "quipped" today during a visit to Monticello with the French president, "That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want."

Via the pool report:

Monticello

At 4:45 POTUS and president Hollande walked out from a portico and strolled in Front of your pool with Leslie Bowman, president of the Monticello Foundation. Looking at a terrace she said that Jefferson loved to admire the landscape from there. POTUS said that he'd like to take a look and seemed delighted to "break the protocol".
"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want" he quipped, walking to the terrace with his guest and Ms. Bowman. Pool now in the mansion as the leaders will come and visit Jefferson's study.

The comment came around the time the White House announced it would be delaying the Obamacare mandate for some businesses unilaterally.

Link
Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want' | The Weekly Standard

He's the man fool. You aint figured that out yet?

barack_obama_tyrant.jpg

Via the pool report:

Monticello

Link

So can Justin Beiber and he's merely a legal adult, not the president.

Now, does Obama decide who goes to the Olympics? It sounded at the start of them that he pushed a political agenda and sent two gay athletes. The Olympics are SUPPOSED to transcend politics. Not that that empty headed buzzard would have a clue about it.

barack_obama_tyrant.jpg

Via the pool report:

Monticello

Link

So can Justin Beiber and he's merely a legal adult, not the president.

Now, does Obama decide who goes to the Olympics? It sounded at the start of them that he pushed a political agenda and sent two gay athletes. The Olympics are SUPPOSED to transcend politics. Not that that empty headed buzzard would have a clue about it.

No Bieber cannot make a call and have you detained.

Call it a Freudian-slip........

That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want
He's already demonstrated that he can do what he wants, including selectively choosing which Federal laws will be enforced to suit his taste.

The latest talking-point the left is using is Bill O'Reilly was disrespectful to the president in that Super Bowl interview.

Nancy Pelosi repeated this same claim at a press conference on "Water's World".

He asked her what was disrespectful about the interview.

Her response; "Next question...."

Heroldo Rivera said the same thing.

At least he answered the question. "You removed his majesty!!"

A president isn't supposed to have majesty. That is reserved for royalty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back