Obama the biggest liar to ever hold the office

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ]Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it... - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Just a month back he was claiming 6 million new obamacare signups. Now today they are claiming 3.3 million.

It never ends

let me know when he lies us into a war.

or allows his people to out a CIA agent.

obama derangement syndrome isn't pretty.

it's also dishonest.

Lybia
Snowden
You should take something for it
Indeed he is

The lesson we learn from threads like this is how ODS has destroyed the sanity of a lot of people. You really have to be an ODS-afflicted 'tard to classify Obama as more dishonest than Bush, Nixon or Clinton. It's just a totally 'effin deranged claim, one that only the profoundly brain-damaged and brainwashed could make.

Oh, Obama never said 6 million people signed up for the ACA. Nobody said that. Sebelius said 6 million signed up for both the ACA and Medicare/CHIP. Gramps twisted that into "6 million for the ACA". He needs to explain why he tried to pull that fast one on us.

Last edited:

From your link:

2.1 million people have signed up for private coverage through the exchanges. That was the biggest news out of today's conference call, where Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told reporters that 2.1 million have signed up for coverage through Dec. 28. That includes the 1.1 million that the White House had announced this past Sunday, who had enrolled through Dec. 24 on HealthCare.gov. There are also 3.9 million people who have been found eligible for Medicaid.

Your source....

2.1 million people have signed up for private coverage through the exchanges. That was the biggest news out of today's conference call, where Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told reporters that 2.1 million have signed up for coverage through Dec. 28. That includes the 1.1 million that the White House had announced this past Sunday, who had enrolled through Dec. 24 on HealthCare.gov. There are also 3.9 million people who have been found eligible for Medicaid.

Just a month back he was claiming 6 million new obamacare signups. Now today they are claiming 3.3 million.

It never ends

it's also dishonest.

When did anyone claim "6 million" Obamacare signups?

From your link:

The 3.9 is a lie....most were already on Medicaid

The truth behind Obamacare 6 million coverage figure - Jan. 13, 2014
The squishiness lies in the Medicaid number. The 3.9 million figure includes people who were already on Medicaid and are just renewing, as Marilyn Tavenner, the administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services noted in a blog post late last month. So not all of these folks have coverage due to Obamacare.

Still, other administration officials have touted the 6 million enrollment number and have not mentioned that some of these people were already in Medicaid. When Gene Sperling, the director of the National Economic Council, went on "Meet the Press" recently, he simply cited the 6 million figure without further explanation.

OP- That's not a lie, that's a prediction. Tell us a lie, not a promise that Pubs or insurer a-holes didn't break for him. Hater dupes don't know what a lie IS anymore, they've heard so much BS and LIES...functional idiots for the greedy idiot rich...

So the 3.9 that tried to sign up and were shifted to medicade do or don't count? Trying to have it both ways depending on your reasoning is ALSO DISHONEST

Other presidents have been both taller and heavier than Obama, so there.

I believe Obama even told OReilly 6 million.

Although I have not seen the interview but this is what I thought was said.

The "6 million" figure include Medicare signups and renewals. The 3.3 million figure does not.

There's no "lie".

There is a twisting of the facts to suit an agenda and that is dishonest. Besides that they WONT release the specifics with this number either. Maybe 3 million are medicade and .3 obamacare sign ups. Who the hell knows with these snake salesmen

The "6 million" figure include Medicare signups and renewals. The 3.3 million figure does not.

There's no "lie".

There is a twisting of the facts to suit an agenda and that is dishonest. Besides that they WONT release the specifics with this number either. Maybe 3 million are medicade and .3 obamacare sign ups. Who the hell knows with these snake salesmen

The 3.3 million number refers to the total number of people who have signed up for plans on the exchanges, and does not include Medicare signups.

There's no "lie".

It was intentionally misleading.

Dick Durbin was worse.....Four Pinocchios to Durbin for claiming 10 million additional insured under ObamaCare « Hot Air

No lie ?? what is "is"? Are we ever really alone?
:rofl:

It never ends

it's also dishonest.

Lybia
Snowden
You should take something for it
Indeed he is

You left out.
I.R.S.
N.S.A.
Targeting reporters namely AP and James Rosen.
And for those who may have forgot the person who outed Plame was Richard Armitage a holdover from the Clinton administration.

Forum List

Back