Obama Thinks He is Still President

You and your Conspiracy Theories. LOLLLOLLL
If this was true, then Michelle, (Michael as you call her) would be running for POTUS in 2024. Maybe you will be correct.
I wish this ^^^^ was true, because Michelle Obama would destroy ANY (R) candidate.
It is not Joe coming up with all of these ideas. Joe is just giving direction and he spouts his venom. Of course, all of this could be an act as at times he seems very cognitive. And it also leaves him not having to answer questions as he is a traitor to the nation at this point.

If this was true, then Michelle, (Michael as you call her) would be running for POTUS in 2024. Maybe you will be correct.
I wish this ^^^^ was true, because Michelle Obama would destroy ANY (R) candidate.
There should be a USMB rule that you can't take something out of its full context and pretend that it is what it appears outside of its full context. Very dishonest.

And the context you put it in is as much conspiracy theory as anything I've ever come up with. But it is what I have come to expect from hard core leftists who have lost all ability to exercise intellectual honesty or be honorable.

What makes her fat ass qualified to be president?
That's NOT the point.
The POINT was that posters in this thread (and many other threads) have claimed that Obama is really serving his 3rd term.
What is a better way to serve a 4th term, than to have Michelle get elected.

Try to keep up.
The Kids table is already full.

That's NOT the point.
The POINT was that posters in this thread (and many other threads) have claimed that Obama is really serving his 3rd term.

Try to keep up.
The point is you do not give one fuck about this country. :piss2:

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.
Please share why this is taken out of context.
Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.

There should be a USMB rule that you can't take something out of its full context and pretend that it is what it appears outside of its full context. Very dishonest.

And the context you put it in is as much conspiracy theory as anything I've ever come up with. But it is what I have come to expect from hard core leftists who have lost all ability to exercise intellectual honesty or be honorable.

I was referring to your Post #18 that eliminated the paragraphs that qualified the one you cherry picked to respond to.
So you think Obama is running things for Biden or Not?

Unlike Barack Hussein it is full blown African American, way too lazy to do any full time job.

That's NOT the point.

Try to keep up.

Why not just keep Joe - all is well with Joe
Right?

How do we get rid of this incompetent lying criminal?

A not unreasonable proposition .

An avowed Communist and probably bought by the CCP intellectually if not also literally .

Able to communicate well and mind control the Gullibles and Shallow Sheeple

A natural and gifted liar .

His Gay life and marriage to another male shows what an incredibly high risk player he is and shows how dangerous he almost certainly is .

A likely Traitor many times over .

Eliminate

Forum List

Back