Obama Thinks He is Still President

Haha. You think Obama thinks he is still president?! While Trump and crew are literally crying about a stolen election and claiming he won?! Wow. Talk about clueless
That makes no sense, whatsoever. One has nothing to do with the other.

That makes no sense, whatsoever. One has nothing to do with the other.
Of course it does. We got a guy here complaining about Obama thinking he is president which he obviously doesn’t while Trump is literally going around the country claiming that he won the last election

Well he had 8 years to do something about it. It's best to stay out of the mess.

Of course it does. We got a guy here complaining about Obama thinking he is president which he obviously doesn’t while Trump is literally going around the country claiming that he won the last election
That is because he did win the election. What has gone on since his apparent loss more than proves it. The obvious escapes true morons. You are a true moron.

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.
Why are you pretty certain? What made you pretty certain??? Seriously....?

He's too lazy but his minions are all up in the Tater administration pulling strings.
So are a lot of Hillary Clinton people....and even some Bill Clinton people.... They are the same knowledgeable people moving from one Democratic presidency to another, the rudder holding the boat steady...

What y'all call the deep state, I think? :dunno:

Why are you pretty certain? What made you pretty certain??? Seriously....?
Good question. It's just one of those gut feeling things based on things Obama says and doesn't say, on the fact there is nobody else with his political influence or popularity that can be identified as the logical manipulator of the the marionette strings, and the fact that anybody with a brain knows that Biden is not running this country or calling any shots at this point. Somebody is directing it from the so-called 'deep state.'

Considering the iron fist with which the Democrat Party rules the White House and the fact that Obama is the undisputed leader of the Democrat Party at this time, I'm just going on a hunch that seems very plausible to me.

That is because he did win the election. What has gone on since his apparent loss more than proves it. The obvious escapes true morons. You are a true moron.
See, this guy right here proves my point. Trump has these dimwits so brainwashed they are out there claiming he won. How embarrassing for y’all.

Forum List

Back