Obama Thinks He is Still President

See, this guy right here proves my point. Trump has these dimwits so brainwashed they are out there claiming he won. How embarrassing for y’all.
All the facts point to a stolen election. That they are denied by the real losers will not change the truth.

You don't. Your cult dies off, and Obama remains eminently respected.

There is actually a google warning when you click on the site. Know we know what is said is true.

Obama is likely aware of almost every counterargument listed above. We don’t imagine he could be that ignorant. So why would he make such an asinine, easy-to-refute statement? Because he knows that’s what the freedom-loathing political left wants to hear. Because guaranteeing a “good society” through government increases the political power of those arranging that “good society.” Because he wants to continue to divide this nation, just as he did while in office, and fundamentally transform it into a country that’s no longer exceptional, just one of many.

And because he loves to hear himself talk.

He left a mess with his pallets shipment to the mullahs. "Only" 400B.
He's a cultural marxist. He fancies Iran/Palestine as being oppressed and Israel as the oppressor......so that's why he did the Iran Nuke deal and gave them $$$.

All the facts point to a stolen election. That they are denied by the real losers will not change the truth.
Wrong, all the fact show a secure and legal election where Joe Biden was certified and won. You all have been pushing lies and conspiracies and one off cherry picked situations to sow doubt and delude yourselves into believing that Trump won. You should be embarrassed

So are a lot of Hillary Clinton people....and even some Bill Clinton people.... They are the same knowledgeable people moving from one Democratic presidency to another, the rudder holding the boat steady...

What y'all call the deep state, I think? :dunno:
LOL....More like:

R.fe16d750c046eb65696659a4e83c698d

Why not just keep Joe - all is well with Joe
Right?
Biden is too Old, so is POS45.

But, the>>>>>>>

1) economy is recovering from COVID, thanks for shutting down the Economy, you POS45. Leaders Lead.....trump....NOT so much.

2). Gas prices are being restored to pre-covid levels.

3). Domestic Drilling has surpassed any of the trump years.

Wrong, all the fact show a secure and legal election where Joe Biden was certified and won. You all have been pushing lies and conspiracies and one off cherry picked situations to sow doubt and delude yourselves into believing that Trump won. You should be embarrassed
You need to stop that secure election bullshit. You have seen videos that prove the drop boxes were stuffed and laws were broken in every swing state. You are terminally stupid.

You need to stop that secure election bullshit. You have seen videos that prove the drop boxes were stuffed and laws were broken in every swing state. You are terminally stupid.
Laws get broken every election and people get caught and punished. Cherry picking a few cases doesn’t mean the entire election was fraud or stolen. Who do you think you’re kidding?!

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.
You’re nutz

Fraud has been proven. You denying it only makes you look like a dishonest fool and a traitor..
Oh simpleton......If you believe the LIE.
It's certainly NOT me that is dishonest.

Fraud has NOT been proven......ONLY in your LYING world.

Forum List

Back