Obama Thinks He is Still President

Laws get broken every election and people get caught and punished. Cherry picking a few cases doesn’t mean the entire election was fraud or stolen. Who do you think you’re kidding?!
No one was punished for the fraud in 2020. The ones punished were the people trying to prove it. I know you are really stupid but what does that tell you?

The bastard actually stayed in Washington after he left the White House to organize resistence to Donald Trump's policies. Robert Reich was his
point man for recruiting Trump haters.

That's a fact!

Bad weed never dies.

You are stupid. Obama is definitely running things. The failure of Biden's policies more than prove it. Obama hates America and always has.

Yup, no doubt about it.

1699910700606.png

Laws get broken every election and people get caught and punished. Cherry picking a few cases doesn’t mean the entire election was fraud or stolen. Who do you think you’re kidding?!

The system was broken
You know that.

No one was punished for the fraud in 2020. The ones punished were the people trying to prove it. I know you are really stupid but what does that tell you?
The ones being punished are being punished for breaking laws. And evidence is being used to prove it in court. Something I guess you’re not familiar with.

The ones being punished are being punished for breaking laws. And evidence is being used to prove it in court. Something I guess you’re not familiar with.
What laws? Contesting an election and investigating evidence is completely legal, or it was. Why do you think that changed?

Forum List

Back