Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

You've never heard a conservative wanting to nuke Iran, or Afghanistan or Iraq???????

With their own privately-owned nuclear bomb?

Fail, kid. Utter fail. Run along now.

You don't need to own a bomb to say 'nuke Afghanistan'.

Which contradicts your statement that cosnervatives want to own nuclear bombs.
Haven't you beclowned yourself enough on this thread?

With their own privately-owned nuclear bomb?

Fail, kid. Utter fail. Run along now.

Need some help moving the goalposts, boy? Because you're weak.

My goal is to keep ignorance out of government. I think that we're doing well at that. Not perfectly but making progress.

I wish we could keep it out of business too.

No matter where it is its unaffordable.

My goal is to keep ignorance out of government. I think that we're doing well at that. Not perfectly but making progress.

Interesting tangent. I take it you're abandoning your asinine "conservatives want private ownership of nuclear weapons" claim.

Interesting tangent. I take it you're abandoning your asinine "conservatives want private ownership of nuclear weapons" claim.

I've heard many if them say that we should nuke this place or that. They don't need to own one to do that if they have a majority in government. Thank God that won't happen.

I'm sure sheeple will buy into this. Actually, I find it extremely insulting that the WH expects Americans to believe the rhetoric they are spewing;

White House on honesty in the Age of Obama: "What difference does it make?" | Washington Times Communities

Nixon was run out of office for lying about knowledge of a break in at the Watergate.

Clinton lied about getting BJs in the Oval Office and nothing happened to the weasel bastard.

Barry lies more in an hour than any president in History and it's taken as "misspeak". his minions actually applaud his lying. The ends justify the means with this current gutter trash.

Americans get the government they deserve.

I'm sure sheeple will buy into this. Actually, I find it extremely insulting that the WH expects Americans to believe the rhetoric they are spewing;

White House on honesty in the Age of Obama: "What difference does it make?" | Washington Times Communities

Another Sheeple buying the lie that the President was talking for private insurance companies when he said people could keep the policies they liked.

People who heard the topic of the speech know he was talking about the Obamacare grandfathering clause.

But Republican propaganda is what it is and Fox addicts are addicted.

Another Sheeple buying the lie that the President was talking for private insurance companies when he said people could keep the policies they liked.

People who heard the topic of the speech know he was talking about the Obamacare grandfathering clause.

You're a lying piece of trash.

Nixon was run out of office for lying about knowledge of a break in at the Watergate.

Clinton lied about getting BJs in the Oval Office and nothing happened to the weasel bastard.

Barry lies more in an hour than any president in History and it's taken as "misspeak". his minions actually applaud his lying. The ends justify the means with this current gutter trash.

Obama should be impeached & sent back to Chicago. It is there he can again be a community agitator-something he's really good at.

Obama should be impeached & sent back to Chicago. It is there he can again be a community agitator-something he's really good at.

I dont even know he was any good at that.

I've heard many if them say that we should nuke this place or that. They don't need to own one to do that if they have a majority in government. Thank God that won't happen.
Yep, you've abandoned your asinine claim. Good, because it was REALLY stupid.

You're a lying piece of trash.

The truth often hurts the delusional.

Forum List

Back