Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

Interesting tangent. I take it you're abandoning your asinine "conservatives want private ownership of nuclear weapons" claim.

I've heard many if them say that we should nuke this place or that. They don't need to own one to do that if they have a majority in government. Thank God that won't happen.
Yep, you've abandoned your asinine claim. Good, because it was REALLY stupid.

Actually I abandoned your asinine claim.

I'm sure sheeple will buy into this. Actually, I find it extremely insulting that the WH expects Americans to believe the rhetoric they are spewing;

White House on honesty in the Age of Obama: "What difference does it make?" | Washington Times Communities

Another Sheeple buying the lie that the President was talking for private insurance companies when he said people could keep the policies they liked.

People who heard the topic of the speech know he was talking about the Obamacare grandfathering clause.

But Republican propaganda is what it is and Fox addicts are addicted.

And what did the grandfathering clause grandfather in? Private health insurance plans.

When he said 'you can keep your plan if you like your plan' he meant ... if you like your insurance plan, you could keep it. Period. <--- means 'what I just said it what I meant'.

obama. Lied. His. Ass. Off.

My brother lost his individual catastrophic plan. Gone at the end of December. Know what changed on his plan? Nothing but a price increase. His actual plan --- what was covered --- didn't change at all.

Keep spinning, we're all getting a kick of how utterly and hopelessly moronic you all are flailing about. You leftists look like a bunch of damn herrings flopping around on a dock trying to spin this into anything other than what it really is.

obama. Lying. His. Ass. Off.

So pirvate insurance companies make money by cancelling people's policies?
Are you crazy? ::cuckoo:

Your response has nothing at all to do with my post. I've never seen a multi year health insurance policy. Have you?

I've seen guaranteed re-issue. Haven't you?

He doesn't live here, he's in New Zealand. He really has no clue what he's talking about, but that won't stop him.

I'm sure sheeple will buy into this. Actually, I find it extremely insulting that the WH expects Americans to believe the rhetoric they are spewing;

White House on honesty in the Age of Obama: "What difference does it make?" | Washington Times Communities

Another Sheeple buying the lie that the President was talking for private insurance companies when he said people could keep the policies they liked.

People who heard the topic of the speech know he was talking about the Obamacare grandfathering clause.

And what did the grandfathering clause grandfather in? Private health insurance plans.

When he said 'you can keep your plan if you like your plan' he meant ... if you like your insurance plan, you could keep it. Period. <--- means 'what I just said it what I meant'.

My brother lost his individual catastrophic plan. Gone at the end of December. Know what changed on his plan? Nothing but a price increase. His actual plan --- what was covered --- didn't change at all.

Keep spinning, we're all getting a kick of how utterly and hopelessly moronic you all are flailing about. You leftists look like a bunch of damn herrings flopping around on a dock trying to spin this into anything other than what it really is.

You fell for the same lie.

Existing policies were grandfathered if they stayed the same. If insurance companies changed them, essentially creating a new policy, they lost the grandfathering.

Your brother's insurance company didn't want their customers to have the choice that President Obama promised. So they didn't offer to extend the same policy. They offered a new policy and used Obamacare as a scapegoat.

Lied his ass off PERIOD, END OF STORY

You are lying. Your. Ass. Off.

You just don't want to hold your insurance company accountable.

Existing policies were grandfathered if they stayed the same. If insurance companies changed them, essentially creating a new policy, they lost the grandfathering.

Your brother's insurance company didn't want their customers to have the choice that President Obama promised. So they didn't offer to extend the same policy. They offered a new policy and used Obamacare as a scapegoat.

Don't stop there. Obama KNEW that under the ACA the policies HAD TO CHANGE. Making the lie even worse because the PEOPLE HE MADE THE PROMISE TOO DID NOT HAVE THOSE FACTS.

Geez.

Don't stop there. Obama KNEW that under the ACA the policies HAD TO CHANGE. Making the lie even worse because the PEOPLE HE MADE THE PROMISE TOO DID NOT HAVE THOSE FACTS.

Geez.

Policies that did not change did not have to change. Read instead of just reciting Republican propaganda.

My brothers policy remained the same. It had a price increase so in obama land, that means the policy changed. Yup, keep spinning this shit and telling yourself that it doesn't stink,.

My brother didn't need any choice that obama promised ... he already had a plan that he paid for, that suited his needs, that he liked, that obama said he could keep. Now he gets to pay for things he doesn't need, doesn't want, his premiums will at least double, his deductible as well.

obama lied and continues to do so.

This entire things is shit but idiots like you will defend it because ... obama!

You just don't want to hold your insurance company accountable.

You just don't want to hold the President accountable.

Gee, shall we see how long we can play this game?

My brothers policy remained the same. It had a price increase so in obama land, that means the policy changed. Yup, keep spinning this shit and telling yourself that it doesn't stink,.

My brother didn't need any choice that obama promised ... he already had a plan that he paid for, that suited his needs, that he liked, that obama said he could keep. Now he gets to pay for things he doesn't need, doesn't want, his premiums will at least double, his deductible as well.

This entire things is shit but idiots like you will defend it because ... obama!

The same means the same. What the President said was true. Your the one who's being stupid.

Nixon was run out of office for lying about knowledge of a break in at the Watergate.

Clinton lied about getting BJs in the Oval Office and nothing happened to the weasel bastard.

Barry lies more in an hour than any president in History and it's taken as "misspeak". his minions actually applaud his lying. The ends justify the means with this current gutter trash.

Americans get the government they deserve.

Barry lies more in an hour than all other presidents together, including Nixon and Clinton. He gets his "pass".

Geez.

Policies that did not change did not have to change. Read instead of just reciting Republican propaganda.

"If you like your insurance policy you can keep it. Period, end of story"

Please find anywhere in the above sentence anything implying "unless the policy changes"

Let me assist

IT AINT THERE

Racism is terrible. If the only reason for blindly bleating like a sheep. For groveling for some policies is because the driving impetus is "the first black president"...well, racism sucks.

The same means the same. What the President said was true. Your the one who's being stupid.

So you really are that stupid as to believe that a price increase somehow 'changes the plan'. Wow, dumb leftists are dumb.

Please link to where obama specified 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period. Unless anything little thing on it changes, and that means even if the price goes up, then it will be cancelled and you will be sol'. Prior to when his lying spinny ass said it today. He can't back peddle fast enough on this. Oh wait ... were we suppose to go read the bill to find out what was in it?

I was right ... idiot lap-dogs like you will defend this crap and this shitty administration because --- obama!

Can't wait till the employer mandate kicks in next year right before elections and millions more lose the plans the president said we could keep.

Geez.

Please find anywhere in the above sentence anything implying "unless the policy changes"

Let me assist

IT AINT THERE

Apparently to this latest obama fluffer, it is but we're just to dumb to see it.

Geez.

Let me assist

IT AINT THERE

Obviously he assumed you knew the context of his statement. Just as obviously, he overestimated your capabilities.

Let me assist

IT AINT THERE

Obviously he assumed you knew the context of his statement. Just as obviously, he overestimated your capabilities.

Obviously you have nothing and can only reply with bullshit.

obama lied. Period.

Correction: obama lies. Period.

So you really are that stupid as to believe that a price increase somehow 'changes the plan'. Wow, dumb leftists are dumb.

Please link to where obama specified 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period. Unless anything little thing on it changes, and that means even if the price goes up, then it will be cancelled and you will be sol'. Prior to when his lying spinny ass said it today. He can't back peddle fast enough on this. Oh wait ... were we suppose to go read the bill to find out what was in it?

I was right ... idiot lap-dogs like you will defend this crap and this shitty administration because --- obama!

Can't wait till the employer mandate kicks in next year right before elections and millions more lose the plans the president said we could keep.

Clearly, you are not very bright. To think that he said that you can have whatever you want from your insurance company.

The purpose of Obamacare was to make everyone responsible for the cost of their health care. You thought that you could get away with only being responsible if you didn't need any health care. But that door got closed. Bummer.

Forum List

Back