Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

Are you proposing socialized medicine? That's the most common way to correct noncompetitive markets.

If you needed cancer surgery, would you shop around for the cheapest Dr and hospital?

No, idiot, socialized medicine does not cure uncompetitive markets. Socialized anything makes matters worse.
Where the fuck have you been?
Fortunately most health care costs are not cancer surgery. And yes, I would shop around for cheaper whatever I needed.
Do you shop around for cars?

Unlike you, I value my health more than my car.

So you'll pay any price for anything, no matter how generic.
You're in idiot. We all understand that. Your rep prety well speaks to it. Those red stars by your name are not for being a commie.

No, idiot, socialized medicine does not cure uncompetitive markets. Socialized anything makes matters worse.
Where the fuck have you been?
Fortunately most health care costs are not cancer surgery. And yes, I would shop around for cheaper whatever I needed.
Do you shop around for cars?

You're in idiot. We all understand that. Your rep prety well speaks to it. Those red stars by your name are not for being a commie.

Apparently, what makes conservatives so susceptible to propaganda is their belief only in black and white choices.

Before calling anyone else stupid, it would be in your interest to take a high school writing course. Just for fun I checked the grade level of your writing, below is a link to the result.

Readability-Score.com - Free Online Readability Calculator - Flesch Kincaid, Gunning Fog and more ...
What a pathetic attempt at distracting from Obama's lies.

He thinks you're stupid -- and you prove it.

:lmao:

By the way, dumbass: Your link was to the front page. There are no results there.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Grade level was 5.3

"A grade level (based on the USA education system) is equivalent to the number of years of education a person has had. Scores over 22 should generally be taken to mean graduate level text."
I write just as well as you do, Skippy. What text of mine did you use? Or did you use mine at all?

But then, progressives never have any trouble lying, do you?

Speaking of lying, did you know Obama lied to you?

By the way, dumbass: Your link was to the front page. There are no results there.

Grade level was 5.3

"A grade level (based on the USA education system) is equivalent to the number of years of education a person has had. Scores over 22 should generally be taken to mean graduate level text."

Like I said, it's not that that they're necessarily stupid, they just have a Collective mind and parrot back whatever they're told.

Wry could be as smart, and not like everybody says, like dumb, but he was instructed to avoid dealing with the central lie of ObamaCare and, well, there you have it

He serves his masters well, and he will be rewarded.

Actually, he'll be thrown under the bus as soon as his useful idiocy is no longer useful. But he's lucky: If this was the progressive Utopia he wants, he'd be stood against the wall.

Grade level was 5.3

I write just as well as you do, Skippy. What text of mine did you use? Or did you use mine at all?

Actually Republicans lied to you. They told you that, in a speech about Obamacare, President Obama was talking about private insurance companies actions.

And you fell for it!

Grade level was 5.3

Actually Republicans lied to you. They told you that, in a speech about Obamacare, President Obama was talking about private insurance companies actions.

And you fell for it!

Actually Obama said that.
"If you like your insurance policy, you can keep it." Oops. Turns out he lied. And now you're lying about his lie.
It's because progressive scums lie. It's all they can do.

Apparently, what makes conservatives so susceptible to propaganda is their belief only in black and white choices.
Oh, you mean like the common progressive refrain that unless you support big government, you obviously want anarchy?

That if you oppose unreasonable limitations to the Second Amendment, you want to be able to own nuclear weapons?

That if you support reasonable requirements for voters to prove they are who they say they are, you don't want black people to vote?

That if you disagree with Obama's policies, you're a racist?

Yes. I see what you mean about black-and-white thinking and susceptibility to propaganda.

Grade level was 5.3

And you fell for it!
Speaking of useful idiots...

And you fell for it!

"If you like your insurance policy, you can keep it." Oops. Turns out he lied. And now you're lying about his lie.

I don't blame you for trying to find a scapegoat for your inabilities. If you were more liberal you'd consider manning up and taking personal responsibility for your shortcomings but, you are only a conservative.

And you fell for it!

I don't blame you for trying to find a scapegoat for your inabilities. If you were more liberal you'd consider manning up and taking personal responsibility for your shortcomings but, you are only a conservative.
Translation: Yeah/ we're liars. We're stupid shits too. But we can't admit that so must change the subject.
We know we know.

Oh, you mean like the common progressive refrain that unless you support big government, you obviously want anarchy?

That if you oppose unreasonable limitations to the Second Amendment, you want to be able to own nuclear weapons?

That if you support reasonable requirements for voters to prove they are who they say they are, you don't want black people to vote?

Yes. I see what you mean about black-and-white thinking and susceptibility to propaganda.

All of your examples can be read here every day as statements actually made by extreme conservatives. They're not not assumptions by liberals.

All of your examples can be read here every day as statements actually made by extreme conservatives. They're not not assumptions by liberals.

Please post a link to the thread where someone wanted a nuclear bomb.
We'll wait.

We'll wait.

You've never heard a conservative wanting to nuke Iran, or Afghanistan or Iraq???????

We'll wait.

You've never heard a conservative wanting to nuke Iran, or Afghanistan or Iraq???????

That's relevant how?
Or are you just free associating now?

My goodness, you sure don't have a problem telling flat-out lies, do you?

Oh, yeah -- you're a progressive.

We'll wait.

With their own privately-owned nuclear bomb?

Fail, kid. Utter fail. Run along now.

Forum List

Back