Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

These right wing nut jobs actually believe overturning roe v. Wade and defunding health clinics for poor women will stop abortion. God help us all.

Let's repeal murder laws too. Cause they don't prevent murder.
Ridiculous comparison, as expected from the dishonest right who lack an understanding of privacy and basic science.

Let's be clear on one thing.

Many agree that Roe is pretty much dead. The state legislatures have been quietly hemming it in for decades.
When one turns to red states, sure. Unfortunately for the right, abortion is still legal, and regardless if it is legal or not, women will still get abortions. It is none of our business.

More talking points.

You have no idea how complex the issue is.

It is plenty of our business when 15 year olds are getting them without their parents knowledge.

It isn't as legal as it used to be.

These right wing nut jobs actually believe overturning roe v. Wade and defunding health clinics for poor women will stop abortion. God help us all.

Ridiculous comparison, as expected from the dishonest right who lack an understanding of privacy and basic science.

Many agree that Roe is pretty much dead. The state legislatures have been quietly hemming it in for decades.
When one turns to red states, sure. Unfortunately for the right, abortion is still legal, and regardless if it is legal or not, women will still get abortions. It is none of our business.

If you think the death of a child is none of our business, then I want you no where near power of any kind. It's people like you who commit massacres and genocide because someone who kills an innocent child without mercy will kill anyone who opposes them.

Sorry logic is foreign to you.
Comparing abortion and murder is like comparing apples and fish.

You seriously think there is a difference between taking a child's life and taking someone else's?

More talking points.

It is plenty of our business when 15 year olds are getting them without their parents knowledge.

If a 15 year old gets an abortion, I see nothing wrong with that, although teen pregnancy rates heavily drop when free birth control is given out and kids get actual sex education..

You seriously think there is a difference between taking a child's life and taking someone else's?
A fetus is not a child, it is not conscious, it is reliant on the women's body, inside of her body, she has control over the fetus, another conscious human being is not comparable to a fetus.

If you think the death of a child is none of our business, then I want you no where near power of any kind. It's people like you who commit massacres and genocide because someone who kills an innocent child without mercy will kill anyone who opposes them.
Find, I'll play along, how do you plan to enforce making abortion illegal? What date does the illegality begin? Is it from conception? Do we investigate all miscarriages as possible murders?

More talking points.

If a 15 year old gets an abortion, I see nothing wrong with that, although teen pregnancy rates heavily drop when free birth control is given out and kids get actual sex education..

Since you are barely 15, I understand your stupidity on the subject.

Find, I'll play along, how do you plan to enforce making abortion illegal? What date does the illegality begin? Is it from conception? Do we investigate all miscarriages as possible murders?

A fetus is not a child, it is not conscious, it is reliant on the women's body, inside of her body, she has control over the fetus, another conscious human being is not comparable to a fetus.

I guess we can only regret your mothers decision.

More talking points.

It may surprise you, but I'm not 15. Then again, it doesn't matter, this is an Internet board I Come on to blow off my load. I mean..

A very simple, none the less truth. If you claim you are "Pro-Life", then you cannot support, condone or advocate for Capital Punishment. Capital Punishment is about killing not life.

If you are "Pro-Life", you cannot believe in war. War is about murder. You cannot have supported, condoned or advocated for invasions of Afghanistan or Iraq because you wanted people to die, if you want people to die regardless of the reason you are not "Pro-Life".

You cannot believe in being "Pro-Life" if you believe in killing someone because of their religion, skin color, shape of their eyes or who they have sex with. You cannot support, condone, or advocate for violence against people you whose political, religious, or personal beliefs are different from you own. You cannot pick and choose who does and does not have the "Right To Life".
War, in our case, is about defending ourselves from our enemies. Refuse to fight such a war ends in our own deaths. Or worse becoming a Caliphate. The ones who which to conquer the world won't see reason. You can't talk peace with them. You can only kill them until they are all dead.

So the "Right To Life" does not exist for unborn babies based upon where they are conceived? An unborn in Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan does not have the "Right To Life" as an unborn American?

Since when do you get to play the god you claim to worship, and under whose name you continue to invoke your so-called "Right To Life"?

Since when is an unborn child responsible for what country it is conceived in?

Who told you play god?
I don't worship a god and I was talking about all human life not just unborn life.

You're mixing subjects. War is unavoidable when one side demands you capitulate or die. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life enslaved to them that is. Being willing to fight a war is not the same thing as having an abortion or not having one. In a war you justify killing in the name of self defense. With the unborn they aren't attacking you therefore you have no justification for killing it.

More talking points.

It may surprise you, but I'm not 15. Then again, it doesn't matter, this is an Internet board I Come on to blow off my load. I mean..

Yes, I thought that was giving you to much credit.

12 ?

This argument is tiring and a stupid path to go down, if you want to do it, fine by me.

More talking points.

Yes, I thought that was giving you to much credit.

12 ?
Close enough, I'm actually 6 years, 6 months, and 6 days old.

A very simple, none the less truth. If you claim you are "Pro-Life", then you cannot support, condone or advocate for Capital Punishment. Capital Punishment is about killing not life.

If you are "Pro-Life", you cannot believe in war. War is about murder. You cannot have supported, condoned or advocated for invasions of Afghanistan or Iraq because you wanted people to die, if you want people to die regardless of the reason you are not "Pro-Life".

You cannot believe in being "Pro-Life" if you believe in killing someone because of their religion, skin color, shape of their eyes or who they have sex with. You cannot support, condone, or advocate for violence against people you whose political, religious, or personal beliefs are different from you own. You cannot pick and choose who does and does not have the "Right To Life".
War, in our case, is about defending ourselves from our enemies. Refuse to fight such a war ends in our own deaths. Or worse becoming a Caliphate. The ones who which to conquer the world won't see reason. You can't talk peace with them. You can only kill them until they are all dead.

So the "Right To Life" does not exist for unborn babies based upon where they are conceived? An unborn in Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan does not have the "Right To Life" as an unborn American?

Since when do you get to play the god you claim to worship, and under whose name you continue to invoke your so-called "Right To Life"?

Who told you play god?
I don't worship a god and I was talking about all human life not just unborn life.

You're mixing subjects. War is unavoidable when one side demands you capitulate or die. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life enslaved to them that is. Being willing to fight a war is not the same thing as having an abortion or not having one. In a war you justify killing in the name of self defense. With the unborn they aren't attacking you therefore you have no justification for killing it.
Plenty of justification to abort a fetus. Privacy, rape, incest, financial issues, emotional issues.. Oh, it's a fucking fetus.

More talking points.

Quack like a 15 year old, might as well be a 15 year old.
Who but a 15 year old would talk about blowing their load in a political forum.

Who told you play god?

Plenty of justification to abort a fetus. Privacy, rape, incest, financial issues, emotional issues.. Oh, it's a fucking fetus.
None of that is the Fetus's fault. It has rights too.

More talking points.

Quack like a 15 year old, might as well be a 15 year old.
Who but a 15 year old would talk about blowing their load in a political forum.
I've already told you, I'm 6 years old and I have a P.H.D. from a Marxist liberal university in California dedicated to killing unborn babies.

This argument is tiring and a stupid path to go down, if you want to do it, fine by me.

There is no argument.

There is what value you place on things and when.

Lie to yourself all you want. It doesn't change the truth. An unborn child is a unique being with it's own DNA from the second he or she is conceived.

But you leftists always want to deny the humanity of the people you want to oppress. Native Americans, blacks, the unborn. None are really "human" so somehow your killing and oppressing is justified.

Life matters. Just because it's inconvenient for you doesn't justify murder

Who told you play god?

None of that is the Fetus's fault. It has rights too.
A fetus does not have rights, the implications of such a disastrous proposal are laughable. Miscarriages would have to be investigated as possible murders, morning after pills would be murder..

Forum List

Back