Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

It is common knowledge that Bush not only engaged in torture but acknowledged it. This was no secret black ops operation by the CIA. Bush approved torture. The report is out today

Does is make you proud to be an American?

Water up your nose isn't torture. That's your problem.

It is widely acknowledged as torture around the world and has been prosecuted as torture by the US

Popular fallacy! Rabbi Rules!

It's not torture if the primary purpose is to elicit information that wll be used to thward attacks on our citizens.

What the US accomplished in a short period of time with a small amount of men is something that should impress people. Yes, OBL escaped because of bad decisions not because he was "allowed" to escape. And no, there is no proof that OBL didn't die of Kidney disease long before Obama claims he personally double tapped OBL.

How Bin Laden Escaped in 2001—The lessons of Tora Bora -

The United States had toppled the Taliban and cornered al Qaeda with record speed and an unprecedentedly small number of troops.Nine weeks after September 11 – forty-seven days after the arrival of the first CIA team in Afghanistan, thirty-six days after the start of the bombing campaign, and twenty-three days after the arrival of U.S. troops – a couple hundred U.S. special operations troops working alongside Afghan opposition forces and CIA paramilitary teams captured Kabul. By December 7, 2001, anti-Taliban forces controlled every major city in Afghanistan. - See more at: How Bin Laden Escaped in 2001?The lessons of Tora Bora - The Daily Beast

Total fantasy theory you post about Osama Bin Laden not being killed on Obama's order. There was plenty of Osama Bin Laden DNA sprayed all over that house. No group ever proved it was not Osama Bin Laden's blood. Al-Qaeda even claims it was Osama Bin Laden that Obama had killed.

You don't get it, General Tommy Franks was appointed to command those soldiers by Bush. He was Bush's trusted friend from High School. No one ever told those soldiers no on any attack prior to Tora Bora. Bush's man General Tommy Franks ordered our troops to stand down while the Afghanistan's negotiated a ceasefire allowing Osama Bin Laden to escape the trap. That is a fact.

So, in the liberal mind there was a stand down order at Tora Bora, even though the videos of the US bombing the hell out of something, yet at Benghazi there was no stand down order even though no help was sent.....right.

I posted what is reported, you post your opinion.

Bush's General Tommy Franks orders & disaproval of attack plans allowed Osama Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora.

[youtube]nW9PFbqbqPM[/youtube]
[youtube]4PGmnz5Ow-o[/youtube]

Last edited:
Total fantasy theory you post about Osama Bin Laden not being killed on Obama's order. There was plenty of Osama Bin Laden DNA sprayed all over that house. No group ever proved it was not Osama Bin Laden's blood. Al-Qaeda even claims it was Osama Bin Laden that Obama had killed.

You don't get it, General Tommy Franks was appointed to command those soldiers by Bush. He was Bush's trusted friend from High School. No one ever told those soldiers no on any attack prior to Tora Bora. Bush's man General Tommy Franks ordered our troops to stand down while the Afghanistan's negotiated a ceasefire allowing Osama Bin Laden to escape the trap. That is a fact.

So, in the liberal mind there was a stand down order at Tora Bora, even though the videos of the US bombing the hell out of something, yet at Benghazi there was no stand down order even though no help was sent.....right.

I posted what is reported, you post your opinion.

Bush's General Tommy Franks orders & disaproval of attack plans allowed Osama Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora.

[youtube]nW9PFbqbqPM[/youtube]

Says you, present evidence.

Yes, the force was too small to cover all the area, that is a given. But no one "let" OBL go. Because of mistakes in command he MIGHT have escaped. But I still think he died of Kidney disease and is actually buried at Tora Bora.

It is widely acknowledged as torture around the world and has been prosecuted as torture by the US

So? The previous administration didn't believe it is torture. You can call it torture and we can disregard your opinion just like you disregard ours. We really don't care what leftist trash around the world thinks. We're Americans.

It is obvious the previous administration did not consider it torture

To the disgrace of our nation. It used to mean when we said we were Americans that we had higher standards than to get involved in torture

Last edited:

Popular fallacy! Rabbi Rules!

It's not torture if the primary purpose is to elicit information that wll be used to thward attacks on our citizens.

The end justifies the means? That is your defense

CLaiming it will save lives is a common defense of torture. Viet Nam tortured our soldiers because it would save lives

Doesn't make it right

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

Yea, And Obama is real gem.

•Push to legalize same-sex marriage
•Allowed homosexuals in the military
•Supports the legalization of marijuana
•Destroying religious rights
•Destroying family values
•Destroying parental rights
•Made racial tensions worse, not better
•Destroying freedom of speech
•Destroying and defying US Constitution
•Destroying jobs
•Trying to destroy right to bear firearms
•Destroying powers of Congress by overriding them
•Trying to destroy conservatives
•Assumed presidency without proving eligibility
•Aiding and abetting America’s enemies
•Destroying right to life
•Destroying economy
•Weakening the military
•Turned schools into brainwashing institutions
•Amnesty to millions of illegal aliens

Can you list anything positive that Obama has done since taking office in January 2009? I can’t.

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

Yea, And Obama is real gem.

•Push to legalize same-sex marriage
•Allowed homosexuals in the military
•Supports the legalization of marijuana
•Destroying religious rights
•Destroying family values
•Destroying parental rights
•Made racial tensions worse, not better
•Destroying freedom of speech
•Destroying and defying US Constitution
•Destroying jobs
•Trying to destroy right to bear firearms
•Destroying powers of Congress by overriding them
•Trying to destroy conservatives
•Assumed presidency without proving eligibility
•Aiding and abetting America’s enemies
•Destroying right to life
•Destroying economy
•Weakening the military
•Turned schools into brainwashing institutions
•Amnesty to millions of illegal aliens

Can you list anything positive that Obama has done since taking office in January 2009? I can’t.

Rightwing propaganda is now an excuse for torture?

Last edited:
Forget about morality. Torture is promoted by stupid people who feel a need to exert some kind of machismo. A fake or delusional attitude that they are tough.
Fact is, it doesn't matter if it is wrong or right when you are talking about national defense and survival. We will burn down cities and carpet bomb entire regions full of innocent civilians to achieve our war goals.

These guys say stupid:

http://fas.org/irp/dni/educing.pdf

These guys say counterproductive and harmful:

http://strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/parameters/articles/06summer/dimarco.pdf

But what would they know?

Last edited:
Forget about morality. Torture is promoted by stupid people who feel a need to exert some kind of machismo. A fake or delusional attitude that they are tough.
Fact is, it doesn't matter if it is wrong or right when you are talking about national defense and survival. We will burn down cities and carpet bomb entire regions full of innocent civilians to achieve our war goals.

These guys say stupid:

http://stategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/'parameters/articles/06summer/dimarco.pdf

Those who rely on torture usually present a similar defense

1. He deserves it
2. It is not torture when I do it
3. I am only torturing to save lives

Actually, they were human beings entitled to human rights regardless of their crimes

That is what separates civilized societies

I disagree. In my civilized world they are no better than rats when they target civilians. They attack civilization and you still want to ensure rights they attack. You're a couple tacos short of a combination plate.

If we sink to their level, we are no better than they are

You're not getting it. I don't know if you're stupid, brainwashed, or both. Terrorists murder innocent people. We are trying to save innocent people and keep them alive.

So? The previous administration didn't believe it is torture. You can call it torture and we can disregard your opinion just like you disregard ours. We really don't care what leftist trash around the world thinks. We're Americans.

It is obvious the previous administration did not consider it torture

To the disgrace of our nation. It used to mean when we said we were Americans that we had higher standards than to get involved in torture

Repeating your propaganda isn't a debating point. You clearly don't understand what torture is.

I disagree. In my civilized world they are no better than rats when they target civilians. They attack civilization and you still want to ensure rights they attack. You're a couple tacos short of a combination plate.

You're not getting it. I don't know if you're stupid, brainwashed, or both. Terrorists murder innocent people. We are trying to save innocent people and keep them alive.

You aren't getting it. It is the brainwashed and stupid that believe torture works and is a method that works. It does not. It causes harm. The best military and intelligence people in the world have done real time, real world studies and concluded the practice of torture is ineffective and harmful.

Last edited:

These guys say stupid:

http://stategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/'parameters/articles/06summer/dimarco.pdf

1. He deserves it

It's not torture because he has all his digits, he hasn't been cut or maimed. You clearly don't know what torture is. Obama is failing so what does he do? He trots out Bush and waterboarding is torture. You should be ashamed of yourself for volunteering to be a propaganda parrot, but I'm sure you're depending on your Marxist masters to reward you.

You aren't getting it. It is the brainwashed and stupid that believe torture works and is a method that works. It does not. It causes harm. The best military and intelligence people in the world have done real time, real world studies and concluded the practice of torture is ineffective and harmful.

You're done here. Take your nap.
Defense Secretary Panetta Admits Information from Waterboarding Led US to Bin Laden (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

These guys say stupid:

http://strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/parameters/articles/06summer/dimarco.pdf

1. He deserves it

It's not torture because he has all his digits, he hasn't been cut or maimed. You clearly don't know what torture is. Obama is failing so what does he do? He trots out Bush and waterboarding is torture. You should be ashamed of yourself for volunteering to be a propaganda parrot, but I'm sure you're depending on your Marxist masters to reward you.

Ya, you sound like a genius and I'm a propaganda parrot for posting studies on the definitions and effects of torture when used as both tactical and strategic methods of educing intelligence data from enemy captives. My references and sources (links posted) are the Army Command and General Staff College and The National Defense Intelligence College. Which talk radio shows are yours?

Last edited:

Got it.....excuse number 3

I am only doing it to save lives. Same excuse used by North VietNam, Japan and the Nazis

Do you support an enemy torturing US Soldiers if they can gain information to save lives?

These guys say stupid:

1. He deserves it

That's funny

I can just see the US using that one in front of the UN General Assembly

Do you support the same standard for an enemy torturing a US Soldier? Count his digits?

Got it.....excuse number 3

I am only doing it to save lives. Same excuse used by North VietNam, Japan and the Nazis

Do you support an enemy torturing US Soldiers if they can gain information to save lives?

You're done here. Take your nap.
Defense Secretary Panetta Admits Information from Waterboarding Led US to Bin Laden (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back