Obama to address nation over terror threats ...What will he say

I know the RWrs here don't like to hear that they can't lump all minorities, muslims, gays, women together....it's too hard for them.
Same for gun owners?

-Geaux
I AM a gun owner....bet you were lumping me with those without guns, weren't you?

Pop Tart guns don't count
Well then, YOU'RE safe, aren't you? We know how you RWrs get real testy if anyone threatens your junk food.

So he says there's no evidence the terrorist got their inspiration from over seas.
I beg to differ.
Malik was from over seas and was never a US citizen.
You're begging to differ with yourself as that is not what Obama said. :eusa_doh:

Sites like DCWhispers have been reporting Dear Leader has had meetings with his legal beagles about drastic gun measures and they told him he's pissing in the wind....this "speech" pretty much confirms it. All it consisted of was "hug a Muslim"
So....you "boys who cry wolf" fall on your faces again.

Nope, we said he didn't have a prayer, that pesky 2nd has his hands tied AHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Go ahead and cry that Obama's trying to take our guns......again. It doesn't get old after 7 years.
It's true. He can't and will not take our AKs, M4s or anything else. You're right

-Geaux

Perhaps if these nutsack Liberals favor dis-arming Americans, let's start with the Secret Service and work our way down. Let's see how that works out.

First we start by disarming the fruitca.......er........mentally ill. That includes you.

I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, thinking about what I would do to keep busy for the rest of the week, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic.

An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,"Man, that could have been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver!

Sites like DCWhispers have been reporting Dear Leader has had meetings with his legal beagles about drastic gun measures and they told him he's pissing in the wind....this "speech" pretty much confirms it. All it consisted of was "hug a Muslim"
So....you "boys who cry wolf" fall on your faces again.

Nope, we said he didn't have a prayer, that pesky 2nd has his hands tied AHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Go ahead and cry that Obama's trying to take our guns......again. It doesn't get old after 7 years.
It's true. He can't and will not take our AKs, M4s or anything else. You're right

-Geaux
Yep...but doesn't stop you guys from crying over it for 7+ years.

So he says there's no evidence the terrorist got their inspiration from over seas.
I beg to differ.
Malik was from over seas and was never a US citizen.

Actually, what he said was that there is no evidence that they were working at the direction of any terrorist organization.

Perhaps if these nutsack Liberals favor dis-arming Americans, let's start with the Secret Service and work our way down. Let's see how that works out.

First we start by disarming the fruitca.......er........mentally ill. That includes you.

I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, thinking about what I would do to keep busy for the rest of the week, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic.

An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,"Man, that could have been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver!
Cool story, bro.

I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, thinking about what I would do to keep busy for the rest of the week, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic. An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me. Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it. For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,"Man, that could have been me!" So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver!
Lay off the drugs , man.

I'm sure the righties already wrote their response of outrage before the prez even said a word .
Hardly. The speech was dull, boring, and uninspiring. Pretty generic. don't know what purposed it served. Business as usually.
No outrage from me.

I know the RWrs here don't like to hear that they can't lump all minorities, muslims, gays, women together....it's too hard for them.
Same for gun owners?

-Geaux
I AM a gun owner....bet you were lumping me with those without guns, weren't you?

Well then, YOU'RE safe, aren't you? We know how you RWrs get real testy if anyone threatens your junk food.

Says the far left drone!

Just run that far left religious narrative without question or hesitation..

I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, thinking about what I would do to keep busy for the rest of the week, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic. An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me. Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it. For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,"Man, that could have been me!" So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver!
Lay off the drugs , man.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Same for gun owners?

-Geaux

Says the far left drone!

they will. that's their contribution to THE PARTY. spread lies and hate about religion and the so called, Rw. except MUSLIMS. we can't talk about them or their religion. hypocrites

Same for gun owners?

-Geaux

Says the far left drone!

they will. that's their contribution to THE PARTY. spread lies and hate about religion and the so called, Rw. except MUSLIMS. we can't talk about them or their religion. hypocrites
aw gawd look what this they DEMOCRAT PARTY do to US; they DO to: US ; they do' aw gawd!!! WAKE UP you everybody!!!!

12289680_1132581813441739_6877250491886619690_n.jpg

Forum List

Back