Obama To Allow Mt. McKinley Name Change

I just want someone to tell us how changing the name is an insult to their hero President McKinley.....

Im ok with it, since that is the original name. Im not a fan of changing history though, no matter how unpleasant it may be to some. If theres a statue of some old racist from history, leave it there. Its history.

Another Republican's history wiped from the face of the earth. :slap:

Some quotes from McKinley:

War should never be entered upon until every agency of peace has failed.

In the time of darkest defeat, victory may be nearest.

The mission of the United States is one of benevolent assimilation.

Love watching Conservatives going apeshit about this........just goes to show how there is nothing so trivial they will go apeshit about Obama for.

No one is going apeshit. The only thing we find annoying is that people are getting murdered on live TV, state troopers are getting gunned down in cold blood, citizens are getting killed by illegal immigrants in San Francisco, church groups are getting shot up, riots are all over the place, the economy still sucks and Obama says "HEY! Let's re-name Mt. McKinley!". Fuck Mt. McKinley...how about getting control of your damned country Barrack?

Obama renames nation’s highest mountain
Wow. There must be no problems in America apart from renaming the mountains in Alaska. Just look at that, Obama PERSONALLY renamed the mountain because Inuit people considered it as 'sacred'. Look at his generosity. The noble emperor Hussein gifted those people a right to call the mountain whatever they want.
Sadly, he doesn't do anything productive but renaming the mountains and giving the interviews.

I just want someone to tell us how changing the name is an insult to their hero President McKinley.....

Actually I think McKinley was one of our best presidents and doesn't get near the credit he deserves. He's one of my favorites. I am not outraged though. It's Alaska's mountain. If they want to change the name of it, change the name of it. (and yes I know it's a national park)

Now I wonder free the Republic of Lakotah from North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Montana?
Possible_Lakotah_borders.png

Republic of Lakotah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama renames nation’s highest mountain
Wow. There must be no problems in America apart from renaming the mountains in Alaska. Just look at that, Obama PERSONALLY renamed the mountain because Inuit people considered it as 'sacred'. Look at his generosity. The noble emperor Hussein gifted those people a right to call the mountain whatever they want.
Sadly, he doesn't do anything productive but renaming the mountains and giving the interviews.
"anything productive"? Like ending decade + long wars-for-profit started by his Repub predecessor
& digging us out of the financial hole created by letting wall st regulate themselves. Buy a clue n00b

Forum List

Back