Obama To Allow Mt. McKinley Name Change

Whacked-out Rightie response no.13:
I'm against anything Obama does.

yupp:
The things people lose their shit over. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm:
I still refer to Reagan Washington National as just National Airport.

LOL!
Wait until he renames Reagan National then you're going to see people lose their shit.

toilet-humor alert!!!
The things people lose their shit over. :rolleyes:

Generally a commode.

I now need brain-bleach!
If Obama actually was a dictator he would have named it Mt. Obama.
I can just see Stephanie shitting her underwear now let alone Mt. Obama.

yupp:
Guess respect for tradition doesn't matter to you...
McKinley was assassinated.

Show some dignity. :slap:
The mountain was named long before he was born. Follow your own advice.

He was indeed an interesting guy.
Actually I think McKinley was one of our best presidents and doesn't get near the credit he deserves. He's one of my favorites.

Do tell?

Whacked-out Rightie response no.14:
Why did the moron name a mountain after an SUV??

Whacked-out Rightie response no.15:
All mountains in the USA shall be renamed one of the following:

Den-ali, Den-mohammad, Den-hussein, Den-abdul, Den-achmed, or Den-habbib.

Take your pick.

Whacked-out Rightie response no.16:
Maybe you Obots can set a shrine of him at the top of it. happy hiking to your Messiah
I suspect his face will be the next added to Mount Rushmore.

My, oh, my....

What sort of a country finds it hard to change a name of a mountain that the people from there want to change, but people thousands of miles away don't, so it doesn't happen?

A comment from another article. it's not so petty like some want to say. HE'S going around YOUR Representation in Congress AGAIN

SNIP:
Alaskans had been blocked in Congress by Ohio politicians, who wanted
to stick with McKinley as a lasting tribute to the 25th U.S. president,
who served from 1897 until his assassination in 1901.

Under Obama’s action, Interior Secretary Sally Jewell will use her
legal authority to end the long debate and rename the mountain.

But Ohio Senator Rob Portman said he was disappointed in what he called “yet another example of the president going around Congress.” He urged the White House to find another way to honor McKinley in Denali National Park.
http://www.oann.com/obama-to-r...

Going around Congress once again, what else is Obama going to do because he thinks he can. And my question is, he cannot do this without Congress yet he keeps on doing things without Congress, why isn't he being IMPEACHED.

ALL of it here:
Obama Renames Mt. McKinley (Named After Some White Guy) to Denali - The Gateway Pundit

I don't give a rats ass what the mountain is called. Then again, I would have no reason to hoard a rat's ass if I had one.

Reminds me of when they changed the name of Squaw Peak. Idiotic political correctness run amok.

Obama and his party has become the ISIS of the United States. calling for tearing down of statues, the banning of a Flag, renaming parks, buildings and now Mountains FOR what ever they want it to be. I guess the people are just sit by and watch it take place

Reminds me of when they changed the name of Squaw Peak. Idiotic political correctness run amok.

Obama and his party has become the ISIS of the United States. calling for tearing down of statues, the banning of a Flag, renaming parks, buildings and now Mountains FOR what ever they want it to be. I guess the people are just sit by and watch it take place
Will tickets be sold to your beheading?

The ISIS of the country wins again. how sick is this shit? transformation UNDER WAY

SNIP;
Celebrate Diversity! University Of Texas Removes Jefferson Davis Statue…

Soon to be replaced with an all-inclusive transgender minority statue to empower the special little snowflakes. Update to this story.

Via Stars and Stripes:

A statue of Jefferson Davis has been removed from its place on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin after a failed appeal by a Confederate heritage group.

Crews could be seen Sunday morning removing the statue of the Confederate president from its place near the university’s iconic clock tower.

University President Greg Fenves recently said the statue would be moved to a museum.

The statue has been a target of vandalism as well as criticism that it is a symbol of racism and discrimination. Confederate symbols nationwide are being re-considered following the recent mass shooting of members of a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

ALL of it here:

The ISIS of the country wins again. how sick is this shit? transformation UNDER WAY

SNIP;

Soon to be replaced with an all-inclusive transgender minority statue to empower the special little snowflakes. Update to this story.

Via Stars and Stripes:

A statue of Jefferson Davis has been removed from its place on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin after a failed appeal by a Confederate heritage group.

Crews could be seen Sunday morning removing the statue of the Confederate president from its place near the university’s iconic clock tower.

University President Greg Fenves recently said the statue would be moved to a museum.

The statue has been a target of vandalism as well as criticism that it is a symbol of racism and discrimination. Confederate symbols nationwide are being re-considered following the recent mass shooting of members of a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

ALL of it here:
I bet you the people of Alaska cheered when you left as the collective IQ went up 60 points on the day of your departure

your tax dollars at work. my gawd defund some of these worthless government agencies. think how much we'd save

snip;
Obama Changes The Name Of Tallest Mountain In U.S., Mt. McKinley, To The Original Native Name, ‘Denali’

This is our Department of Interior, ‘the mountain has spoken’?

snippet from the article (this man has nothing Important to do I guess)
The symbolic gesture comes at the beginning of a three-day trip to Alaska where Obama hopes to build support for his efforts to address climate change during his remaining 16 months in office.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers

your tax dollars at work. my gawd defund some of these worthless government agencies. think how much we'd save

snip;
Obama Changes The Name Of Tallest Mountain In U.S., Mt. McKinley, To The Original Native Name, ‘Denali’

This is our Department of Interior, ‘the mountain has spoken’?

snippet from the article (this man has nothing Important to do I guess)
The symbolic gesture comes at the beginning of a three-day trip to Alaska where Obama hopes to build support for his efforts to address climate change during his remaining 16 months in office.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers
my gawd defund some of these worthless government agencies. think how much we'd save

Like your medicaid , ssi, food stamps and section 8 trailer park rent

Last edited:

Forum List

Back