Obama to begin a speaking tour

I wonder how many people who disagree with his views will riot threaten violence and destroy property in order to prevent him from speaking like we have seen at Berkeley?
You'll have to ask Bernie's Bolsheviks.

They are the Communists who are now doing much of the rioting.

And oh by the way they want free college too.

:D
The average Bernie supporter is FAR more civilized and FAR more intelligent than the average Obama supporter.

I wonder how many people who disagree with his views will riot threaten violence and destroy property in order to prevent him from speaking like we have seen at Berkeley?

The average Bernie supporter is FAR more civilized and FAR more intelligent than the average Obama supporter.
In case you missed the memo, the election is over.

Meanwhile Bernie's Bolsheviks continue to riot.

Has nothing to do with BHO.

We listened to him every damn day for over 8 years, I could care less what he has to say now.
Go away Obama, maybe you could go pound some nails at a Habitat For Humanity home.

You mean Hillary's Bolsheviks/Obama's.

Bernie supporters were laughing on election night.

You mean Hillary's Bolsheviks/Obama's.

Bernie supporters were laughing on election night.
spam.

We listened to him every damn day for over 8 years, I could care less what he has to say now.
Go away Obama, maybe you could go pound some nails at a Habitat For Humanity home.
Actually it will be interesting to hear some of BHO's critique of DJ Trump so far.

Especially the part about bugging Trump Towers.

That is going to make late night comedy on every channel.

It is going rate right up there with "and that's what keeps me up at night!"

Here's a preview: I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, me, me, I, me, I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, me, me, I, me, I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me, I, I, I, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me, me, me

Poor Slick Willey...

He makes speeches for the KGB and only makes $50k a speech. Obama gives a speech for Wall Street and makes $400k.

Forum List

Back