Obama to Boehner: ‘You get nothing — I get that for free’

And there ya go... Chicago style politics... REMOVE THE OPPOSITION.

obama never did have ANY inkling to sign ANYTHING. He wants what he wants and THAT'S THAT, FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

He should be IMPEACHED. Fucking MARXIST TRASH wishing he was HITLER!

Please be less of pathetic bucket of steaming human shit.

Just a little less.

I know you can if you try.

This moron is the typical liberal in the United States.

Good Lord.

You see the people VOTED for the wealthys taxes to go up.

your minority of your minority party nixed any deal.

the minority of the minority is Not what the founders planned for us

Did you know that the House of Representatives is the source of origination of tax bills?

Therefore, "the people VOTED for" the Republicans to dominate in the budget decisions.

Don't you agree?

is the republican party the majority of the government right now?

No they are not.

did the repoublicans LOSE seats in this election?

YES and in every body they lost the majority of voter approval.

face the reality of life.

the tea party will NOT be allowed to have EVERYTHING they want.

they are the minority of the minority party.

Regardless of what it is, Owe Bama is never going to support ANY Republican idea. Are you nuts? It's not the "Democratic" way.

Regardless of what it is, Owe Bama is never going to support ANY Republican idea. Are you nuts? It's not the "Democratic" way.

The individual mandate is originally a Republican idea. Too bad Republican ideas nowadays are extemist horseshit.

Obama is acting like the dictator he is.

obama1984.jpg

I don't know many dictators that would have left office had the opponent won the election.

"Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.":confused:

Bully politics aside how does that threat differ from what he and his administration do 365 days a year and 24/7...blame Republicans/Bush? :cool: 1/2 the country already blames Republicans.

Obama to Boehner: ‘You Get Nothing — I Get That for Free’ | TheBlaze.com

obama uses every opportunity to tell the country republicans are at fault. He's building a case for mass arrests.

Forum List

Back