Obama To Cadets: You will be fighting Climate Change...

Really?

Obama:..."Keep in mind, not all international norms relate directly to armed conflict. In the face of cyber-attacks, we are working to shape and enforce rules of the road to secure our networks and citizens. In the Asia Pacific, we are supporting Southeast Asian nations as they negotiate a code of conduct with China on the South China Sea, and are working to resolve territorial and maritime disputes through international law. That spirit of cooperation must energize the global effort to combat climate change – a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform, as we’re called on to respond to refugee flows, natural disasters, and conflicts over water and food. That’s why, next year, I intend to make sure America is out front in a global framework to preserve our planet..."
Obama Tells West Point Grads They Will Be Fighting Global Warming? | RedFlagNews.com

How does he intend on doing this? Arming them with WHAT?

Ideas? Anyone? :wtf::wtf: :dunno:
An appropriate role for gays and women...let the men do the real fighting.

So our "Dear wonderful leader" is over all this and is on to his next important mission

looking into concussions in Little League Baseball

Where would our live be without him and the missus Mabella Obama looking out for us...We need to thank the heavens above for sending them both into our lives

Lets all :bow2: Obama's Obama's obama's

Our military is being trained to fire upon fellow citizens because of the impending rise in sea levels, the anticipated riots from food shortages, and the millions of deaths from C02. :lol:
sure if you think like a retard thats what they are doing. more like rescue, sandbags etc.

I'm thinking more like the tens of millions of rounds of ammo being purchased by the government, along with scores of anti-personnel vehicles. Retard. :cool:

Funny, DHS is stocking up while the Pentagon is destroying ammo.

Report: Pentagon to destroy $1B in ammunition

Makes you wonder WTF these idiots are up too.

Really?

Obama:..."Keep in mind, not all international norms relate directly to armed conflict. In the face of cyber-attacks, we are working to shape and enforce rules of the road to secure our networks and citizens. In the Asia Pacific, we are supporting Southeast Asian nations as they negotiate a code of conduct with China on the South China Sea, and are working to resolve territorial and maritime disputes through international law. That spirit of cooperation must energize the global effort to combat climate change – a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform, as we’re called on to respond to refugee flows, natural disasters, and conflicts over water and food. That’s why, next year, I intend to make sure America is out front in a global framework to preserve our planet..."
Obama Tells West Point Grads They Will Be Fighting Global Warming? | RedFlagNews.com

This what passes for thought in dimocrap scum circles

And they ain't kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
I was unaware that guns controlled the weather.

If our military is going to be fighting global warming, why not let the people be armed for this fight as well? Leave the guns in our hands.

Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9ATZubcVE]Radical Feminist: Abolish the White Race. Abolish Men. - YouTube[/ame]

And they ain't kidding

its just fucking amazing the nutjobs in the party

Really?

Your kind of unaware of American history..but the military in this country has been involved in a lot more then just killing people.

And yeah..they will be fighting global warming..or the effects of it.

They already are doing that.

Our military is being trained to fire upon fellow citizens because of the impending rise in sea levels, the anticipated riots from food shortages, and the millions of deaths from C02. :lol:

Well no.

Remember Katrina?

Remember who finally had to go in to help sort things out?

Happened by the way in Iran and Thailand when the US military helped with disaster relief.

Your kind of unaware of American history..but the military in this country has been involved in a lot more then just killing people.

Well no.

Remember Katrina?

Remember who finally had to go in to help sort things out?

Happened by the way in Iran and Thailand when the US military helped with disaster relief.

yeah, that was the National Guard, and who sent them there (Bush, I guess he doesn't hate black people after all) to HELP the incompetent Ray Nagin (who by the way is in jail I believe) save the people he was in CHARGE of.
Our military is there for our defense( and that means fighting) to PROTECT US from threats... foreign or domestic..thankfully once these people called progressives (Obama who also took an oath to protect and serve WE THE PEOPLE of the United states, not the GOLBULL warming aka climate change WORLD) leave... we can get (our Military) back to what they are meant to do

Last edited:
that was the National Guard, and who sent them there (Bush, I guess he doesn't hate black people after all) to HELP the incompetent Ray Nagin (who by the way is in jail I believe) save the people he was in CHARGE of.
Our military is there for our defense( and that means fighting) to PROTECT US from threats... foreign or domestic..thankfully once these people called progressives (Obama who also took an oath to protect and serve WE THE PEOPLE of the United states, not the GOLBULL warming aka climate change WORLD) leave... we can get (our Military) back to what they are meant to do
I had never heard of active duty military going there, I think libs don't understand what the National Guard or Coast Guard is.

I'm anxious to see how the troops combat global warming, maybe we'll drop CFL bulbs into African villages.

that was the National Guard, and who sent them there (Bush, I guess he doesn't hate black people after all) to HELP the incompetent Ray Nagin (who by the way is in jail I believe) save the people he was in CHARGE of.
I had never heard of active duty military going there, I think libs don't understand what the National Guard or Coast Guard is.

I'm anxious to see how the troops combat global warming, maybe we'll drop CFL bulbs into African villages.

We are so not safe with these people (progressive party and Obama) in charge
I have no confidence he will protect us

Really?

And they ain't kidding

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ro6fcj6Ek]Feminism explained - YouTube[/ame]

Typically, he referred to himself in the speech about 1,000 times.

So our "Dear wonderful leader" is over all this and is on to his next important mission

looking into concussions in Little League Baseball

Where would our live be without him and the missus Mabella Obama looking out for us...We need to thank the heavens above for sending them both into our lives

Lets all :bow2: Obama's Obama's obama's

Uh, ok....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieQfQUUc74]Global Warming Panic Explained - YouTube[/ame]

These boys are trained warriors! Patton and MacArthur are spinning in their graves. When will this national nightmare be over? Liberals have no business running the military.

Roosevelt was a liberal, and commander in chief. Guess which side won WW2. Wilson was a democrat and a liberal, he was commander in chief in WW1. Guess who won that war. The two major wars of the last century won by liberals. Any more beliefs you have, post them. They are usually easy to disprove.

The generals won those wars.Wilson and FDR had the good sense to let them go to it, unlike Obama who "ends" wars by choosing a date and calling it a win.

Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9ATZubcVE]Radical Feminist: Abolish the White Race. Abolish Men. - YouTube[/ame]

And they ain't kidding
That bitch need a good fucking by a real man and not some metrosexual who'll agree with her.

Really?

An idiot supporting an idiot. Get your mouth off obamashitforbrains arse.

What a fucking jackass.

Are you talking about yourself, perhaps?

Here, here is the title of the OP:

Obama To Cadets: You will be fighting Climate Change..

And here is the text that was quoted in the OP:

Actually, what the President said makes a lot of sense. Our military has very often also engaged in humanitarian relief:

Humanitarian Operations

There are five humanitarian programs listed there, all signed into law and part of the military LONG before Obama became president.

For instance, the Denton Program:

http://www.charleston.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=4140

BTW, many Christian organizations in the USA love these humanitarian programs, they praise them heavily and they also contribute to what they call a good cause, in spite of the fact that those programs prohibit the transport of religious materials to crisis zones around the world.

Look:

The Denton Program

Denton Program: School Bus to Haiti!

So, yeah, someone here is a fucking jackass, but it's not the President. He is doing what practically every president before him has done: to address the issues of the day before the military (in this context). As cllimate change causes more crisis regions all across this beloved planet of ours, then our military will be engaging in more and more humanitarian missions as a result. The adults in the room understand this principle.

And why do you hate Christians so? Shame on you.

@Derideo_Te
@Pogo
@JakeStarkey

Mebbe you guys want to add a word or two... or 5,000..... :D

Oh look, a shout out to your fellow trolls.

Meanwhile..here's what the adults think:

WaPo, NYT, WSJ agree: Obama speech ?ludicrous ? uninspiring ? disturbing? « Hot Air

Forum List

Back