Obama To Cadets: You will be fighting Climate Change...

These boys are trained warriors! Patton and MacArthur are spinning in their graves. When will this national nightmare be over? Liberals have no business running the military.

yes they should be killing and not help saving people from floods, or hurricanes.
I tell you the nerve of Obama wanting to save people.

ObamaHalo1.jpg

Praise Be His Holy Name

sure if you think like a retard thats what they are doing. more like rescue, sandbags etc.

I'm thinking more like the tens of millions of rounds of ammo being purchased by the government, along with scores of anti-personnel vehicles. Retard. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fO-usAlqak]Obama speech on civilian security force - YouTube[/ame]
It looks like Obama but it sounds like Hitler.

That's not entirely true. Both the Coast Guard, PHS and NOAA have commissioned officers and are on the forefront of weather prediction and disaster relief. And active troops do get involved with disaster relief. Remember when the 82nd Airborne went into New Orleans and the Navy sent a bunch of ships to support those efforts (and the whole operation was put under a CG three star and the Army three star was pissed over having to report to a mere Coastie).
I was in the Coast Guard. While it is military it serves a different function than the Army, Navy or Marines. Search and rescue was our primary purpose and were funded under the department of Transportation in peacetime, defense in war.

Weather prediction is what meteorologists do, that doesn't make the case either.

Really?

Obama:..."Keep in mind, not all international norms relate directly to armed conflict. In the face of cyber-attacks, we are working to shape and enforce rules of the road to secure our networks and citizens. In the Asia Pacific, we are supporting Southeast Asian nations as they negotiate a code of conduct with China on the South China Sea, and are working to resolve territorial and maritime disputes through international law. That spirit of cooperation must energize the global effort to combat climate change – a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform, as we’re called on to respond to refugee flows, natural disasters, and conflicts over water and food. That’s why, next year, I intend to make sure America is out front in a global framework to preserve our planet..."
Obama Tells West Point Grads They Will Be Fighting Global Warming? | RedFlagNews.com

How does he intend on doing this? Arming them with WHAT?

Ideas? Anyone? :wtf::wtf: :dunno:

Is it Climate Change or Man-Made Climate Change? If it is man-made climate change and it is a global issue, why the focus and penalty on the USA? Why is America being asked to cut back on fossil fuel refinement and consumption, why are Russia, China, India, Venezuela given a pass? On clean air standards, again more accountability required of the US to the UN while the UN turns a blind eye to others.

Is Climate Change real or a vehicle to hold back America and Western Europe for that matter?

So, who will the troops be fighting?

Really?

Obama:..."Keep in mind, not all international norms relate directly to armed conflict. In the face of cyber-attacks, we are working to shape and enforce rules of the road to secure our networks and citizens. In the Asia Pacific, we are supporting Southeast Asian nations as they negotiate a code of conduct with China on the South China Sea, and are working to resolve territorial and maritime disputes through international law. That spirit of cooperation must energize the global effort to combat climate change – a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform, as we’re called on to respond to refugee flows, natural disasters, and conflicts over water and food. That’s why, next year, I intend to make sure America is out front in a global framework to preserve our planet..."
Obama Tells West Point Grads They Will Be Fighting Global Warming? | RedFlagNews.com

Is it Climate Change or Man-Made Climate Change? If it is man-made climate change and it is a global issue, why the focus and penalty on the USA? Why is America being asked to cut back on fossil fuel refinement and consumption, why are Russia, China, India, Venezuela given a pass? On clean air standards, again more accountability required of the US to the UN while the UN turns a blind eye to others.

Is Climate Change real or a vehicle to hold back America and Western Europe for that matter?

So, who will the troops be fighting?

for left-wing nutjobs it's all about making themselves feel better; not the actual environment

Really?

Your kind of unaware of American history..but the military in this country has been involved in a lot more then just killing people.

And yeah..they will be fighting global warming..or the effects of it.

They already are doing that.

Helping people who have been hit by natural disasters is quite different from fighting an imaginery hoax called man made global warming. There is no such thing, you display your stupidity every day :lol:

Actually, what the President said makes a lot of sense. Our military has very often also engaged in humanitarian relief:
When has the military been involved with combating climate change before?

Really?

Your kind of unaware of American history..but the military in this country has been involved in a lot more then just killing people.

And yeah..they will be fighting global warming..or the effects of it.

They already are doing that.

Helping people who have been hit by natural disasters is quite different from fighting an imaginery hoax called man made global warming. There is no such thing, you display your stupidity every day :lol:

=========================================

libs are useful dupes for the biggest wealth redistribution scam in the history of the world

we NEED climate change................................because right now the climate in the White House is one of corruption and ineptitude

The military has always helped with natural disasters.

It always will

To deny it is delusional.

Actually, what the President said makes a lot of sense. Our military has very often also engaged in humanitarian relief:
When has the military been involved with combating climate change before?

It was already explained, even in the small paragraph that I wrote that you did not quote.

Read.

yes you are, but you should try to talk about the topic as well.

I guess you are one of those blood thirsty Americans.Always wanting to kill people with our military.

Talk about the topic?
Your last post makes no sense.
"Always wanting to kill people with our military"....Says who? You? Oh yes. You are indeed a credible source.....:cuckoo:

Pee balls is my weird stalker. He follows me around spouting about how he wishes I would die. Aside from that, he seldom makes any sense at all.

If it's any consolation I wish they would all die, in a north korean slave labor camp.

It's what they really want after all, if only there was a way to get them to just go there.

He could of just said to the world

we are now weak and we SURRENDER

Come one come all enemies to our shores

just when I think this man can't make sick anymore

Talk about the topic?
Your last post makes no sense.
"Always wanting to kill people with our military"....Says who? You? Oh yes. You are indeed a credible source.....:cuckoo:

Pee balls is my weird stalker. He follows me around spouting about how he wishes I would die. Aside from that, he seldom makes any sense at all.

If it's any consolation I wish they would all die, in a north korean slave labor camp.

It's what they really want after all, if only there was a way to get them to just go there.

post a sign

free stuff this way ----------->

What a fucking jackass.

yes you are, but you should try to talk about the topic as well.

I guess you are one of those blood thirsty Americans.Always wanting to kill people with our military.

Bring up the drone program then you will see that both sides of the aisle is more then happy killing brown skinned people from a bunker, American, innocent or otherwise.

obama is a Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure

Wow, the editorial and opinion pages today are not fans of President Obama's foreign policy plan, as outlined in his big speech to graduating West Point cadets yesterday. Even the most obtuse media writers have noticed that Obama's actions rarely live up to his words.

Here's the Washington Post editorial:President Obama, in his West Point speech, binds America?s hands on foreign affairs - The Washington Post "As he has so often in his political career, Mr. Obama has elected to respond to the critical consensus not by adjusting policy but rather by delivering a big speech."

Here's the New York Times': http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/29/o...ce-on-foreign-affairs.html?smid=fb-share&_r=1 "The address did not match the hype, was largely uninspiring, lacked strategic sweep and is unlikely to quiet his detractors, on the right or the left."

Here's the Wall Street Journal: http://online.wsj.com/articles/obama-at-west-point-1401318998 "Listening to Mr. Obama trying to assemble a coherent foreign policy agenda from the record of the past five years was like watching Tom Hanks trying to survive in "Cast Away": Whatever's left from the wreckage will have to do."

Opinion writers weren't more helpful. Here's John Bolton:John Bolton: Doubling Down on a Muddled Foreign Policy - WSJ.com "Not since Nixon has a president so relished uncovering middling alternatives between competing straw men."

Here's Elliot Abrams:Obama just accidentally explained why his foreign policy hasn?t worked - The Washington Post "There were as many straw men as cadets."

Here's David Ignatius:David Ignatius: Obama?s foreign policy repeats some avoidable mistakes - The Washington Post "Unfortunately, the speech also showed that [Obama] hasn't digested some of the crucial lessons of his presidency."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back