Obama To Deliver A "Non-Traditional" State of the Union Address

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
"The state of the Union is good, because I am the Chosen One, the one I've been waiting for. Your puny services (scans the House filled with elected officials and Supreme court justices) are no longer needed since ... I am the Chosen One. The upcoming elections are hereby cancelled because ... I am the Chosen One."

"Go to your homes, and await my orders that I shall soon reveal to you, Inshallah."

White House: Obama will give a 'nontraditional' State of the Union

Why did you put quotes around stuff you wrote?

I think it's a good idea to talk about broad concepts rather than concrete proposals to a Congress that won't be doing anything. Presidential election year at the end of a lame duck.

"The state of the Union is good, because I am the Chosen One, the one I've been waiting for. Your puny services (scans the House filled with elected officials and Supreme court justices) are no longer needed since ... I am the Chosen One. The upcoming elections are hereby cancelled because ... I am the Chosen One."

"Go to your homes, and await my orders that I shall soon reveal to you, Inshallah."

The nation would explode and Obungles would be "Mussolined" within days

Of course. Was merely speculating on what might be roaming through Barry's head.:laugh:

Of course. Was merely speculating on what might be roaming through Barry's head.:laugh:

Was merely speculating on what might be roaming through Barry's head.:laugh:

Besides deer, antelope, and butterflies?

Unicorns, don't forget the unicorns

Unicorns, don't forget the unicorns

And rainbows.

And sparkles.

And free shit.

That's not reality, but at least you are beginning to see that he is the adult in the room, and your childish behavior can't stop his work to help the country.

BREAKING!!!! A first draft transcript of the non-traditional SOTU address has been leaked.

Here's Obamas opening statement, video also:

"AHLALALALALALALA!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!! SALAAM my fellow jihadis in America. That bitch Hilary thinks she's gonna win! No no no my friends. They think I give a fuck about the Democrat Party? Psssshh.....Arab please.....they were my raft in the river to power. No longer needed. Now....my message to Americans.....Durka durka durka...Muhammed jihad....durka durka ahhalalalala mohammed jihad. Asalam durka hockmedistan....alalala...mohammed....alalalalluh Allah Akbar.

Blalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala"

Some video of Obama rehearsing the speech:

BREAKING!!!! A first draft transcript of the non-traditional SOTU address has been leaked.

"AHLALALALALALALA!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!! SALAAM my fellow jihadis in America. That bitch Hilary thinks she's gonna win! No no no my friends. They think I give a fuck about the Democrat Party? Psssshh.....Arab please.....they were my raft in the river to power. No longer needed. Now....my message to Americans.....Durka durka durka...Muhammed jihad....durka durka ahhalalalala mohammed jihad. Asalam durka hockmedistan....alalala...mohammed....alalalalluh Allah Akbar.

You are no longer needed. You will be destroyed.

Now that is a truly obscure Invasion reference.

The images of these two humans have been analyzed and registered. They are known and are hostile.

Something like this...

Hitler-speaking-at-mass-rally.jpg

Is that what the voices in your head told you?

I was thinking "My Little Pony" and pizza commercials.

Forum List

Back