🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to issue Executive Order overturning SCOTUS

Uncensored has already said Muslim groups have the right to employ shari'a law in their businesses and the employees must accept it.
it would be ironic if he had to work for one of them.

You do grasp that Jakematters is a complete liar and nothing he posts can be trusted, don't you?

Sharia would impose upon employees certain requirements that violate the rights of employees. It is a proactive issue.

Not including abortificants in the things the company pays for compels no beliefs or actions on the employee, It has no bearing at all on the rights of the employee, who is perfectly free to purchase the abortificants and use them with no repercussion.
right like you can? just about every thing you say is a fabrication or so spun it might as well be a lie..

the definition of valid is not strong enough

Or as yet determined.
so true...wonder if a non bias, objective definition can be reached. Things being the way they are?

I doubt it. I hope there can be fair protection for both those opposed to abortion, and those not opposed. Hope is in the heart however, my brain tells me the divide will continue. (I am on the "chastity is a virtue side":eusa_angel:)

have copy of it here on my desk .
every time you guys wilfully misrepresent it, I just laugh.

You laugh because the lead in the paint chips you snack on has destroyed your cognitive functions.

Article. I.
Section 1.

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Moron.

You lost that argument. The court ruled that the religious views of people cannot be denied, even if the left is convinced they should be.

Then the reality is that;

1.) This ruling has zero impact on a woman's ability to get contraceptives
2.) It has zero impact on the availability of abortificants.
3.) It has zero impact on abortion.

All it does is confirm the 1st Amendment rights of people to object to being forced to pay for things that violate their religious beliefs.

In fact the ruling does nothing of the sort: only a very select and very tiny group will be granted this exemption.

And when the FDAreclassifies these drugs as contraceptives only, the businesses will lose their exemptions.
you don't think "they" will try some other way to keep the exemptions?

of course "they" will and the other "they" will try to keep them from it

it's called politics, and politics is never a game over

except for the Stupid South in 1865 and then even It rose from the dead

eo's trump and no it's no different.

It would be had you ever read the United States Constitution.

Hint; the executive does not have the authority to create law.
in theory that's correct.

in reality
executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law[1] when they take authority from a power granted directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made in pursuance of certain Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation). Like statutes or regulations promulgated by government agencies, executive orders are subject to judicial review, and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution. Major policy initiatives usually require approval by the legislative branch, but executive orders have significant influence over the internal affairs of government, deciding how and to what degree laws will be enforced, dealing with emergencies, waging war, and in general fine policy choices in the implementation of broad statutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order_(United_States)

Uncensored has already said Muslim groups have the right to employ shari'a law in their businesses and the employees must accept it.

You do grasp that Jakematters is a complete liar and nothing he posts can be trusted, don't you?

Sharia would impose upon employees certain requirements that violate the rights of employees. It is a proactive issue.

Not including abortificants in the things the company pays for compels no beliefs or actions on the employee, It has no bearing at all on the rights of the employee, who is perfectly free to purchase the abortificants and use them with no repercussion.

How am I saying anything that is not so?

You believe religion has unlimited rights in the work place.

Thus, you support Islam.

You have to be consistent.

Or are you merely a hack?

Thus, you support Islam.

No, but we all know that you are a ridiculous jack ass.

I doubt it. I hope there can be fair protection for both those opposed to abortion, and those not opposed. Hope is in the heart however, my brain tells me the divide will continue. (I am on the "chastity is a virtue side":eusa_angel:)

You do grasp that this has no bearing on abortion, right? Anyone wanting an abortion can still go down to Planned Parenthood and get one.

This simply upheld the 1st Amendment, it protected the rights of business owners against infringement of their religious liberty by not forcing them to provide abortion or abortificants.

The democrats attempted to crush civil rights, the Court correctly sided with the Constitution.

have copy of it here on my desk .
every time you guys wilfully misrepresent it, I just laugh.

You laugh because the lead in the paint chips you snack on has destroyed your cognitive functions.

Article. I.
Section 1.

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Moron.
it does "say" that.....but in reality

eo's trump and no it's no different.

in reality
executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law[1] when they take authority from a power granted directly to the Executive by the Constitution, or are made in pursuance of certain Acts of Congress that explicitly delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation). Like statutes or regulations promulgated by government agencies, executive orders are subject to judicial review, and may be struck down if deemed by the courts to be unsupported by statute or the Constitution. Major policy initiatives usually require approval by the legislative branch, but executive orders have significant influence over the internal affairs of government, deciding how and to what degree laws will be enforced, dealing with emergencies, waging war, and in general fine policy choices in the implementation of broad statutes.

Well there you go sparky.

An executive order directs the executive branch on how to perform duties, it has no weight or force of law.

in reality

An executive order directs the executive branch on how to perform duties, it has no weight or force of law.
bullshit....

Thus, you support Islam.

Fakey Jakematters is the one and only person I have on ignore. He has nothing to offer to the forum.

in reality

bullshit....

ROFL

You really are a dumbfuck...

Your own Wiki link says the same thing, stupid.

Thus, you support Islam.

Fakey Jakematters is the one and only person I have on ignore. He has nothing to offer to the forum.

So then JimCrowie and UnCensored believe in only Christian exemptions in the Constitution.

But that is not what the Constitution says, kids.

If a business wants to have shari'a law as part of its legal format, what is to stop it?

So then JimCrowie and UnCensored believe in only Christian exemptions in the Constitution.

But that is not what the Constitution says, kids.

If a business wants to have shari'a law as part of its legal format, what is to stop it?
crazy 8 thinks an EO doesn't have the force of law...

Forum List

Back