Obama to meet with son of slain REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER alton sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Alton sterling was your classic black thug who was convicted of child molesting and had a rap sheet a mile long.

Obama to meet with Alton Sterling's son Thursday

july 13 2016 President Obama will meet Thursday with Cameron Sterling, the son of the late Alton Sterling, who was killed last week in an incident with Baton Rouge, La., police, according to one of Sterling's attorneys.

Sterling will also attend Obama's town hall event Thursday night, where he will ask the president a question.

Alton sterling was your classic black thug who was convicted of child molesting and had a rap sheet a mile long.

july 13 2016 President Obama will meet Thursday with Cameron Sterling, the son of the late Alton Sterling, who was killed last week in an incident with Baton Rouge, La., police, according to one of Sterling's attorneys.

Sterling will also attend Obama's town hall event Thursday night, where he will ask the president a question.

And the son did what exactly?

kids lose their parents every day. And I would bet, more times than not, their parents contributed to society and didn't try to kill a fuckin police officer.

Another criminal son Obama could have had, if he had a dick and balls? :dunno:

Had the good fortune to be the child of a black criminal.

Friday, January 20, 2017 at noon, the end of an error.

kids lose their parents every day. And I would bet, more times than not, their parents contributed to society and didn't try to kill a fuckin police officer.
Why does the pick the wrong cases,there are plenty of cases that are slam dunks are far as police using deadly force,when it clear they did,he always gets himself in the middle of the wrong examples.I am starting to think he is a dumb ass,and not much more.

Friday, January 20, 2017 at noon, the end of an error.

Sorry to hear of your passing..... At least we've got time to buy beer on the cheap though, hey, and you can organize the music and all of that.....

Why does the pick the wrong cases,there are plenty of cases that are slam dunks are far as police using deadly force,when it clear they did,he always gets himself in the middle of the wrong examples.I am starting to think he is a dumb ass,and not much more.

It really is stupid for obozo to defend a thug like sterling. But then nearly all black men who are shot by cops turn out to be low-lifes.

A president personally tries to console a child who lost a parent.

Not the family values that conservatives value.

No consoling of the children of dead police officers ONLY children of criminals.

So. Fuck no, no family values.

And neither did Alton Sterling.

And neither did Alton Sterling.
I can't wait for the trial

No consoling of the children of dead police officers ONLY children of criminals.

So you missed the gathering in Dallas by the president, the first lady, G.W. Bush and his wife, and other dignitaries who all consoled the families of the police officers and the entire city and nation. And you base your views on ignorance. Why am I not surprised.

So you missed the gathering in Dallas by the president, the first lady, G.W. Bush and his wife, and other dignitaries who all consoled the families of the police officers and the entire city and nation. And you base your views on ignorance. Why am I not surprised.
Then the child of criminal alton sterling can consider himself consoled.

obama consoled no one in Dallas. He scolded the dead cops.

Forum List

Back