Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

The same thing was said about the Erie Canal, the St Lawrence Seaway, the transcontinental railroad and several other projects.

It's not rocket science, just build the damn thing.

I propose something like this:

border-fence.jpg

I think there needs to be multi-lanes for easier patrolling. I also think that it would probably be much better to build a canal from the Pacific to the Gulf for navigation and irrigation purposes myself but we need to secure the borders.

The East Germans did something like that.

And illegal immigration into East Germany was probably able to be counted on one hand with some fingers left over too.

Stigmatizing an idea by invoking those who used it in the past is a great idea and and easy way to score points.

But in this day and age where you can manufacture a bomb in your country and drive it into my country and detonate it in a city; I think we can't build the wall high enough or wide enough.

I hear what you're saying. And I stated here more than once that if I were financially set for life, I would spend my days driving out to the Arizona desert and leaving socks and drinking water for those crossing the border. Only a madman wants people to die. People do die out in the desert seeking nothing but employment. If anything, that is the tragedy--that so-called "Christians" are all too happy to force people to risk their lives to seek nothing but employment.

The wall envisioned in the graphic would stop it by not allowing access to the dangerous area in the first place.

Just put the people who hire the undocumented in jail and make them pay huge fines that force them out of business. The jail time and loss of money will stop immigration fast and without cost to the tax payer. We have always known that. We have a corrupt system that protects corporate America and business.

Isn't wonderful they have ALL THAT MONEY to fly, provide lawyers, feed, house, give health care, etc to people who broke into our country?

Obama has magic money trees growing somewhere we need to ask to see them

It's the law. Signed into law by Bush. Congress could change it today or tomorrow if they had the balls to do it. They don't. They are busy doing stupid stuff to convince you that you need them to do stupid stuff the stupid stuff they do.

The East Germans did something like that.

And illegal immigration into East Germany was probably able to be counted on one hand with some fingers left over too.

Stigmatizing an idea by invoking those who used it in the past is a great idea and and easy way to score points.

But in this day and age where you can manufacture a bomb in your country and drive it into my country and detonate it in a city; I think we can't build the wall high enough or wide enough.

I hear what you're saying. And I stated here more than once that if I were financially set for life, I would spend my days driving out to the Arizona desert and leaving socks and drinking water for those crossing the border. Only a madman wants people to die. People do die out in the desert seeking nothing but employment. If anything, that is the tragedy--that so-called "Christians" are all too happy to force people to risk their lives to seek nothing but employment.

The wall envisioned in the graphic would stop it by not allowing access to the dangerous area in the first place.

Just put the people who hire the undocumented in jail and make them pay huge fines that force them out of business. The jail time and loss of money will stop immigration fast and without cost to the tax payer. We have always known that. We have a corrupt system that protects corporate America and business.

Let me say this about that. The enhanced enforcement is fine in theory but it too comes at a cost so it's far from "without cost to the tax payer" in the first place. In the second place, enhanced enforcement may seem like a surgical strike--John Smith hires Juan Garcia--put John in jail and send Juan back right? Well, what happens to the business John has? Others born here, naturalized, or otherwise will likely lose their jobs. So the economic impact is even larger than it would be otherwise. Thirdly, the enhanced enforcement will inevitably carry with it collateral effects outside of the simply profit/loss; employed/unemployed arena. I am not one of those who thinks that there will be no dishwashers of table bussers or gardeners without illegal aliens but I'm not ignorant enough to think that there will be zero impact on our daily lives. There will be a hit to the service sector. To think otherwise is unrealistic.

Now as for putting those who employ illegals in jail; it sounds like a good idea. I'm not worried about one or the other to be honest with you. People who want jobs are being given jobs by people who have jobs. Seems pretty mutually beneficial to me.

What worries me is criminals fleeing Mexican/Salvadoran/Honduran or Panamanian authorities. What worries me is that the police in these nations to the south are highly susceptible to corruption or corruptibility. Nefarious cargo unloaded in Mazatlan can be driven here pretty fast. I'm happy when there are employers who keep tabs on employees and employees who show up everyday. I'm more worried about people with devious intent who experience almost no resistance coming into our nation with potential cargo, intentions, and the opportunity to do harm in our land.

Build the wall. Build it now. Call it what it is; a reasonable response to an unreasonable situation. Will it guarantee no attack? No. Nothing will.

http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schof...sdas-partnership-mexico-promoting-food-stamps
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/137989529?width=1024
"The promotion of the food stamp program, now known as 'SNAP' (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), includes a*Spanish-language flyer*provided to the Mexican Embassy by the USDA with a statement advising Mexicans in the U.S. that they do not need to declare their immigration status in order to receive financial assistance. Emphasized in bold and underlined, the statement reads, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children,'"*writes Judicial Watch.

Worldandnation: Mexico issues comic book on border-crossing perils
Mexico's Official "Guide For The Mexican Migrant" | Dallas.Org - Dallas News and Information

There is no evidence of what you speak. It sounds like garbage conspiracy paranoia nut job stuff.
There is evidence however that the pot smugglers are hurting due to the legalization of pot in several states. They switched over to human trafficking. By making arrangements with the gangs along the rails leading from Central America to Northern Mexico they have been able to offer a somewhat secure passage for children and teens from Central America. There was little chance this trip could be made by unaccompanied children and teens until the smugglers got involved.
The smugglers figured out how to game the system. They always do. Build a fence, they will find a way around it, under it or over it. Nothing but a big waste of money. Only way to beat them is to stay ahead of them and be able to quickly adjust and adapt to their methods and techniques. Forget about that. Our dysfunctional Tea influenced House is full of fools and suckers. They can't pass easy and simply legislation to combat the dumbest criminals let alone the sophisticated smugglers.

A 1994 comic book published by a Mexican agency giving tips about how to keep from drowning in the river or dying of dehydration in the desert and the dangers of dealing with smugglers to commit what they call and refer to as a crime and illegal act that can have serious legal repercussions does not indicate a conspiracy between two nations 20 years later in 2014.

More Documents Released Show USDA's Partnership with Mexico in Promoting Food Stamps for Illegals in US | CNS News
No Need to Declare Status
"The promotion of the food stamp program, now known as 'SNAP' (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), includes a*Spanish-language flyer*provided to the Mexican Embassy by the USDA with a statement advising Mexicans in the U.S. that they do not need to declare their immigration status in order to receive financial assistance. Emphasized in bold and underlined, the statement reads, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children,'"*writes Judicial Watch.

A 1994 comic book published by a Mexican agency giving tips about how to keep from drowning in the river or dying of dehydration in the desert and the dangers of dealing with smugglers to commit what they call and refer to as a crime and illegal act that can have serious legal repercussions does not indicate a conspiracy between two nations 20 years later in 2014.

Try reading your own links. Nothing in them tells undocumented immigrants they can collect snap (food stamps). It informs parents that their American born children are eligible for snap because they are American citizens. The parents status is irrelevant because the parents are not applying or requesting assistance for themselves. They are told that if their children are American born they can apply for benefits for those children.
No conspiracy, just rw misinformation, as usual.

Last edited:
The US and Mexican governments conspired to flood the country with illegal aliens to both crash the system and subvert the American Democratic process.

And some of you support that.

Anyone got a Bible verse relating to this that they wanna' try to shame me with?

It won't work.

Any facts to prove the conspiracy?

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Why do you want these people here? What's in it for you?
Are you writing checks to organizations to support these kids?
Have you taken any into your home?
What would be your response if a few hundred of these kids were deposited in YOUR neighborhood?
What makes normal people nuts about you libs is how you will force your stupid causes on others. When asked to do your part, you suddenly are silent.
Talk the talk....Walk the walk.
Do not demand anything from others you are not willing to do yourself.

I like this idea. I hope the government follows up with similar resorts for our own poor and minorities. It is about time the 99% started getting something back for their tax dollars.

HUH?...
Umm. Ok..List all the taxpayer funded 4 and 5 star resorts.

It is so sad the liberal left. They create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border then blame some sort of interference, years ago, by the US as the source of the problem. Quite pathetic really but what else do they have to blame the problem on other then some lies.

Like the lie about how many Obama has deported. We heard that talking appoint so much I was actually starting to believe it because I didn't think people would just out right lie. But once again when the facts are looked at, yes, people lie especially left wing liberals.

HOW did the 'liberal left' create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border?

Dereliction of the duty to protect the border and enforce immigration laws.

And that $50 million is not part of the $3.7 billion requested. Average stay, they say will be 15 days. And more than 1 staff member than client. Seems, they have indoor, outdoor pools, tennis courts, adding a soccer field. Must be nice. Too bad our foster kids and orphans don't have such facilities.

Each staff memeber to be paid $45 per hour...BY the taxpayers.

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

Ohh look, when are YOU going to volunteer to house some of the illegals?

Naw.

I'd rather my country stop building screwed up trillion dollar jet fighters that have no purpose and use my tax money to take care of people.

That and we can stop covert ops in south and central America, and let those people choose their own governments.

No national defense spending?
Hey genius..With each post, you fuel the perception that liberal New Yorkers are among the most closed minded and uninformed people in the country.

Naw.

I'd rather my country stop building screwed up trillion dollar jet fighters that have no purpose and use my tax money to take care of people.

That and we can stop covert ops in south and central America, and let those people choose their own governments.

So, in other words....why should I pay for helping the little children. Let the gubmint do it.

What part of MY TAX MONEY did you miss?

Additionally, I contribute to charity.

What is it with you folks?

Want me to quit my job and volunteer?

Well you will lose almost 40K in tax revenue each year for that..just in income tax alone.

How about my girlfriend quitting too? That's like another 30K.

And we aren't even talking about sales tax and our economic activity.

You people really don't think this shit out..do you?

Well maybe that's why we build crappy trillion dollar planes and overthrow democratically elected governments in south and central america to support bloodthirsty right wing ones.

Trust me...You won't be missed.
Don't give us this shit that you feel it is your duty to contribute to the tax base when you're making an excuse for not walking the walk.
If you cannot bring yourself to do something yourself, do not be so presumptuous as to demand others do it for you.
Fuck off.

Sad thing about the fence that was never completed due to cost? Guess what, today we are spending much more than that cost with just this one appropriation Obama is asking for just to stem the crisis.

That assumes the fence would have stopped illegal immigration. That say, illegals couldn't climb over it. Or dig under it. Or cut through it.

Its a nearly 2000 mile border.
The idea that we're going to 'fence it off' is beyond silly.

Of course it is silly. We should have our troops defending our borders, airports and sea ports.
That is their job.

I would like to know where the OP would rather these children be housed.

YOUR house.....YOUR like minded neighbors homes as well.
DO that FIRST....Then you can talk.
Otherwise you are offering lip service.

Last edited:
Cool.

Stop blaming America for all the worlds problems ya douche.
You're an embarrassment

It's people like you that you, asshole, that got the world trade center knocked down.

Your blindness to root cause is one of the reasons the world is so fucked up.

Shitstain.

If you hate this country so much, get the fuck out.

Lie & spin all you want. It does not change the fact that immigration is down under Obama & was up under Bush administration. Obama deported double the number of convicted criminal immigrants that Bush did.

Kinda surprised you fell for the doctored numbers this administration provided. And immigration numbers dropped because our economy crashed & there were no damn jobs. The deport numbers are a lie tho

No they aren't fuckface.

I am sick and tired of the media giving right wing whackaloons any credence.

Given the Iraqi war..you fucks should be banished to the nether regions of internet hell.

Look at you....All gone to pieces.
HA ha.....So easy to get you libs lathered up...

Forum List

Back