Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

I like this idea. I hope the government follows up with similar resorts for our own poor and minorities. It is about time the 99% started getting something back for their tax dollars.

When did these illegals pay a dime in federal taxes or state taxes..:cuckoo:

You stupid fuck bear. When does the poor born here pay taxes? Can't you read? How many posts have been made RIGHT HERE about how 47% of our citizens PAY NO TAXES.

Dumb fuck. Or do you want to change THAT story now? To the truth.

Nah he's not nutz. He has no nuts.

His plan was to change everything about this country, said so many times. To destroy it from within. He's doing exactly what he said he would do. He's getting revenge for his father.

links to those 'plans'?

He himself said "Join me as I fundamentally change America"

Havent see the plans written out....

But for the first time in our history....

A citizen is mandated by the federal government to buy something (or have someone buy it for you) from the day you are born to the day you die.

quite a step away from freedom and liberty

links to those 'plans'?

He himself said "Join me as I fundamentally change America"

Havent see the plans written out....

But for the first time in our history....

A citizen is mandated by the federal government to buy something (or have someone buy it for you) from the day you are born to the day you die.[
/QUOTE]

quite a step away from freedom and liberty

OMG it was SO much better when a "citizen" could just show up at the emergency room and get the finest medical care money can buy.........and then stick the hospital with the bill.

Wasn't that fucking GREAT when people could do that?

Let's open resorts for all illegals while inner city kids live on the streets.. Yea, that's a great idea.

You didn't answer the question. Where else are we going to house them? if you house these kids in prison when their parents told them that this place is where you will be free, how does that help our image abroad?

BIG UPDATE? Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Now this…
Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort.​

‘first in the nation’

the whole plan is just plain weird

sounds like warehousing of the children illegals

much like the orphanages of days long gone

what a man caused disaster the prezbo has created

all to make a point

I like this idea. I hope the government follows up with similar resorts for our own poor and minorities. It is about time the 99% started getting something back for their tax dollars.

When did these illegals pay a dime in federal taxes or state taxes..:cuckoo:

it is warehousing

the government is well known in its past

for warehousing the undesirables

FORWARD!

Sad thing about the fence that was never completed due to cost? Guess what, today we are spending much more than that cost with just this one appropriation Obama is asking for just to stem the crisis.

That assumes the fence would have stopped illegal immigration. That say, illegals couldn't climb over it. Or dig under it. Or cut through it.

Its a nearly 2000 mile border.
The idea that we're going to 'fence it off' is beyond silly.

The same thing was said about the Erie Canal, the St Lawrence Seaway, the transcontinental railroad and several other projects.

It's not rocket science, just build the damn thing.

I propose something like this:

border-fence.jpg

I think there needs to be multi-lanes for easier patrolling. I also think that it would probably be much better to build a canal from the Pacific to the Gulf for navigation and irrigation purposes myself but we need to secure the borders.

The East Germans did something like that.

It would have been $50 million a year for just 600 kids, it turns out. And the govt. had planned on paying that each year. Glad it leaked.

It would have been $50 million a year for just 600 kids, it turns out. And the govt. had planned on paying that each year. Glad it leaked.

Here comes the misinformation spiced up with some disinformation. The plans called for short two week stays at the facility that was planned to hold 600 kids at a time while they awaited transfer after the two week processing. That means it was being designed to house 15,600 kids in a years time. The process included medical evaluations and time for authorities to make background checks. In addition the plans called for a Court facility on premises.
Thanks to the misinformation/disinformation campaign the tax payer will be paying way more for the same services to less qualified private companies who will make significant profits or reduce the efficiency of the non-profits which will also end up costing us more money that it would or should.
BTW, the cost of the resort is said to have been 3.8 million. Sounds like a bargain for a facility that would hold 600 at a time.

Last edited:

Here comes the misinformation spiced up with some disinformation. The plans called for short two week stays at the facility that was planned to hold 600 kids at a time while they awaited transfer after the two week processing. That means it was being designed to house 15,600 kids in a years time. The process included medical evaluations and time for authorities to make background checks. In addition the plans called for a Court facility on premises.
Thanks to the misinformation/disinformation campaign the tax payer will be paying way more for the same services to less qualified private companies who will make significant profits or reduce the efficiency of the non-profits which will also end up costing us more money that it would or should.
If you had followed my posts you would have seen I had already talked to the fact of 15 days average stay.
You do realize that would only take care of a fraction of those crossing, right?
My problem here is this type facility would only encourage more to cross that border. On top of that, more than 1 staffer per 12-17 year old? And, other than using their name and their people, what are the Baptist actually putting into this? True, I don't know for certain whether we would be paying their salaries, but something tells me we would. I am cautious of some of the Baptist foundations. God, forgive me, if I am wrong.

Last edited:
The US and Mexican governments conspired to flood the country with illegal aliens to both crash the system and subvert the American Democratic process.

And some of you support that.

Anyone got a Bible verse relating to this that they wanna' try to shame me with?

It won't work.

Last edited:
That assumes the fence would have stopped illegal immigration. That say, illegals couldn't climb over it. Or dig under it. Or cut through it.

The same thing was said about the Erie Canal, the St Lawrence Seaway, the transcontinental railroad and several other projects.

border-fence.jpg

I think there needs to be multi-lanes for easier patrolling. I also think that it would probably be much better to build a canal from the Pacific to the Gulf for navigation and irrigation purposes myself but we need to secure the borders.

To keep their citizens in, you idiot.

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

I didn't do anything to anyone. Obama should use this money for American children. Even you can't deny that.

The US and Mexican governments conspired to flood the country with illegal aliens to both crash the system and subvert the American Democratic process.

Anyone got a Bible verse relating to this that they wanna' try to shame me with?

It won't work.

There is no evidence of what you speak. It sounds like garbage conspiracy paranoia nut job stuff.
There is evidence however that the pot smugglers are hurting due to the legalization of pot in several states. They switched over to human trafficking. By making arrangements with the gangs along the rails leading from Central America to Northern Mexico they have been able to offer a somewhat secure passage for children and teens from Central America. There was little chance this trip could be made by unaccompanied children and teens until the smugglers got involved.
The smugglers figured out how to game the system. They always do. Build a fence, they will find a way around it, under it or over it. Nothing but a big waste of money. Only way to beat them is to stay ahead of them and be able to quickly adjust and adapt to their methods and techniques. Forget about that. Our dysfunctional Tea influenced House is full of fools and suckers. They can't pass easy and simply legislation to combat the dumbest criminals let alone the sophisticated smugglers.

Worldandnation: Mexico issues comic book on border-crossing perils
Mexico's Official "Guide For The Mexican Migrant" | Dallas.Org - Dallas News and Information

It won't work.

There is no evidence of what you speak. It sounds like garbage conspiracy paranoia nut job stuff.
There is evidence however that the pot smugglers are hurting due to the legalization of pot in several states. They switched over to human trafficking. By making arrangements with the gangs along the rails leading from Central America to Northern Mexico they have been able to offer a somewhat secure passage for children and teens from Central America. There was little chance this trip could be made by unaccompanied children and teens until the smugglers got involved.
The smugglers figured out how to game the system. They always do. Build a fence, they will find a way around it, under it or over it. Nothing but a big waste of money. Only way to beat them is to stay ahead of them and be able to quickly adjust and adapt to their methods and techniques. Forget about that. Our dysfunctional Tea influenced House is full of fools and suckers. They can't pass easy and simply legislation to combat the dumbest criminals let alone the sophisticated smugglers.

border-fence.jpg

And illegal immigration into East Germany was probably able to be counted on one hand with some fingers left over too.

Stigmatizing an idea by invoking those who used it in the past is a great idea and and easy way to score points.

But in this day and age where you can manufacture a bomb in your country and drive it into my country and detonate it in a city; I think we can't build the wall high enough or wide enough.

I hear what you're saying. And I stated here more than once that if I were financially set for life, I would spend my days driving out to the Arizona desert and leaving socks and drinking water for those crossing the border. Only a madman wants people to die. People do die out in the desert seeking nothing but employment. If anything, that is the tragedy--that so-called "Christians" are all too happy to force people to risk their lives to seek nothing but employment.

The wall envisioned in the graphic would stop it by not allowing access to the dangerous area in the first place.

Isn't wonderful they have ALL THAT MONEY to fly, provide lawyers, feed, house, give health care, etc to people who broke into our country?

Obama has magic money trees growing somewhere we need to ask to see them

Worldandnation: Mexico issues comic book on border-crossing perils
Mexico's Official "Guide For The Mexican Migrant" | Dallas.Org - Dallas News and Information

It won't work.

A 1994 comic book published by a Mexican agency giving tips about how to keep from drowning in the river or dying of dehydration in the desert and the dangers of dealing with smugglers to commit what they call and refer to as a crime and illegal act that can have serious legal repercussions does not indicate a conspiracy between two nations 20 years later in 2014.

Forum List

Back