Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

Republicans controlled the House, Senate and White House for a decade. What immigration reform did they pass?

Bf5ey1WCQAAWTbA.png:large

So Obama, in his worst year of deportations, deported more illegal immigrants than Bush did during his best year.

Sigh.....conservatives really aren't thinking this through, are they?

You do know the numbers have been inflated, correct? This administration has included Border Patrol voluntary removals in those numbers, which before only ICE deportations, which are processed were included.

Are you sure about that?

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/pdf/ero-removals1.pdf
Total Removals in 2007: 291,060
Total Removals in 2008: 369,221
Total Removals in 2009: 389,834
Total Removals in 2010: 392,862
Total Removals in 2011: 396,906
Total Removals in 2012: 366,292

FY2007-FY2012 Removal Data Includes Returns. The term ‘Returns’ include Voluntary Returns, Voluntary Departures and Withdrawals under docket control.

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/pdf/ero-removals1.pdf

Because ICE's own stats indicate that the same rules regarding returns apply to 2007 and 2008 as apply to 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.

And there was a massive increase of the removal of criminal aliens under Obama. Increasing from 102,024 in 2007 to 191,412 in 2012. All by ICE numbers.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

It's nice to know the Democrats care so much about AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE HOMELESS, isn't it?
fantastic, just think of all the employment it will create..........pool cleaners, chamber maids, gardeners.OH I forgot Americans like illegals doing those jobs:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Again, you do realize that they're spending millions to transform the facility into dorms, right?

Sad thing about the fence that was never completed due to cost? Guess what, today we are spending much more than that cost with just this one appropriation Obama is asking for just to stem the crisis.

That assumes the fence would have stopped illegal immigration. That say, illegals couldn't climb over it. Or dig under it. Or cut through it.

Its a nearly 2000 mile border.
The idea that we're going to 'fence it off' is beyond silly.

The same thing was said about the Erie Canal, the St Lawrence Seaway, the transcontinental railroad and several other projects.

It's not rocket science, just build the damn thing.

I propose something like this:

border-fence.jpg

I think there needs to be multi-lanes for easier patrolling. I also think that it would probably be much better to build a canal from the Pacific to the Gulf for navigation and irrigation purposes myself but we need to secure the borders.

My neighbor built a fence to keep his dogs off my property. He found out that the fence had to be at least 12" off the property line. He and his friends put it up in about a week.

Maybe my neighbor could build the Border Fence? He needs the work.

I would like to know where the OP would rather these children be housed.

How about their own country?

Shit, we have vets that can't get an appointment at the VA and are actually dying... but we have $50,000,000 to send illegals to summer camp?

That's fucking insane.

what was double fenced did help stem the flow in those areas .

Only because it was easier to move around it. If its all fenced, then the easiest path is over, under or through. On a 2000 mile border, keeping folks out with a fence is a ludicrously silly idea.

It is so sad the liberal left. They create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border then blame some sort of interference, years ago, by the US as the source of the problem. Quite pathetic really but what else do they have to blame the problem on other then some lies.

Like the lie about how many Obama has deported. We heard that talking appoint so much I was actually starting to believe it because I didn't think people would just out right lie. But once again when the facts are looked at, yes, people lie especially left wing liberals.

Lie & spin all you want. It does not change the fact that immigration is down under Obama & was up under Bush administration. Obama deported double the number of convicted criminal immigrants that Bush did.

Last edited:
And they deserve it...
After all it's America's fault these kids are in this predicament.

First of all we just don't give enoungh aid to Latin American countries.
Second of all where do we get off thinking we are better then anyone else.
What the fuck is American exceptionalism anyway.

Even John Kerry and Obama puke a little in their mouth whenever this is brought up.

So to try to buy some forgiviness from people we have so mistreated the least we can do is kiss
their asses now in return for some guaranteed votes for the Democrat party down the road.

:eusa_whistle:

It is so sad the liberal left. They create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border then blame some sort of interference, years ago, by the US as the source of the problem. Quite pathetic really but what else do they have to blame the problem on other then some lies.

Like the lie about how many Obama has deported. We heard that talking appoint so much I was actually starting to believe it because I didn't think people would just out right lie. But once again when the facts are looked at, yes, people lie especially left wing liberals.

Lie & spin all you want. It does not change the fact that immigration is down under Obama & was up under Bush administration. Obama deported double the number of convicted criminal immigrants that Bush did.

Kinda surprised you fell for the doctored numbers this administration provided. And immigration numbers dropped because our economy crashed & there were no damn jobs. The deport numbers are a lie tho

So no one watched the news story where it showed beds lined up against the wall?

The OP makes it sound like pools and Saunas will be available

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

Stop blaming America for all the worlds problems ya douche.
You're an embarrassment

It's people like you that you, asshole, that got the world trade center knocked down.

Your blindness to root cause is one of the reasons the world is so fucked up.

Shitstain.

Kinda surprised you fell for the doctored numbers this administration provided. And immigration numbers dropped because our economy crashed & there were no damn jobs. The deport numbers are a lie tho

No they aren't fuckface.

I am sick and tired of the media giving right wing whackaloons any credence.

Given the Iraqi war..you fucks should be banished to the nether regions of internet hell.

And they deserve it...
After all it's America's fault these kids are in this predicament.

First of all we just don't give enoungh aid to Latin American countries.
Second of all where do we get off thinking we are better then anyone else.
What the fuck is American exceptionalism anyway.

Even John Kerry and Obama puke a little in their mouth whenever this is brought up.

So to try to buy some forgiviness from people we have so mistreated the least we can do is kiss
their asses now in return for some guaranteed votes for the Democrat party down the road.

:eusa_whistle:

How's this.

Why don't we try something new.

We let people in other countries govern themselves.

They want to go Democratic..fine.
They want to go Commie..fine.
They want to go Theocratic..fine.

And if they have something we want, we come up with a fair price..and buy it from them.

Radical, I know.

But heck..we should try it.

No they aren't fuckface.

I am sick and tired of the media giving right wing whackaloons any credence.

Given the Iraqi war..you fucks should be banished to the nether regions of internet hell.

Yes, they are. And I'm no more responsible for 9/11 than the man in the moon, idiot.

The story I read from an immigration official said that Bush counted 1/3 of the turn-backs & now they are all counted. Sounds a bit strange. But the deportation of convicted criminals numbers seems correct. So are the immigration numbers. The news lies based on who is paying for political ads. I would not believe anything they say. Maybe a direct uncut on camera interview with officials is all I would believe.

Forum List

Back