Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

It's nice to know the Democrats care so much about AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE HOMELESS, isn't it?

how long before the gang graffiti shows up

I give it 3 days. And that's being optimistic. It'd be wiser to put money down on 1 day.

It just broke on the news. The deal fell through. The backlash crushed it.

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

somewhere a resort is missing a patron from the kiddie pool.

Sorry bout that,

Cool.

After the life they've been subjected too after American meddling..it's the least that we should do.

South and Central America does not belong to the US.

We should start respecting borders..if we wish ours to be respected.

1. You eat at the Obama troff.
2. Ease off a bit will you, don't be such a fucking blithering idiot pal!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

It's nice to know the Democrats care so much about AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE HOMELESS, isn't it?

Sounds like a real Luxury Hotel. More Con-fabulous exaggeration from the nutwing press's appeal to the pea-brained % of the population. Here's a few reviews from google.

2.9 Rating

3 months ago
1)What a disgusting experience we receive in the hotel we stay over this weekend in rooms 119 & 120 in both we find spiders and roaches; plus some plumbing problems in the shower. We ask for the manager to give our complaint and they say she was ...More

2) Very disappointed on my last trip.Was charged $55 last May,this year paid $112 plus $50 room deposit for night.I visited over 8 years @ this hotel,now will have to change.Will miss it!

3)I have been a member of the health club at this hotel off and on for well over a decade and I HIGHLY suggest if you can avoid this place, do so. The new management is horrible. I have tried for seveal days to get a call back from TWO managers ...More

4)worst motel ever all rooms smell molds ! dont get fooled with web ads its bad bad motel no more i will stay by this trash

There doesn't seem to be a limit to you people's gullibility or stupidity.

Kinda surprised you fell for the doctored numbers this administration provided. And immigration numbers dropped because our economy crashed & there were no damn jobs. The deport numbers are a lie tho

No they aren't fuckface.

I am sick and tired of the media giving right wing whackaloons any credence.

Given the Iraqi war..you fucks should be banished to the nether regions of internet hell.

Yes, they are. And I'm no more responsible for 9/11 than the man in the moon, idiot.

And NEITHER was Iraq, you moron.

It is so sad the liberal left. They create a man made humanitarian disaster at the border then blame some sort of interference, years ago, by the US as the source of the problem. Quite pathetic really but what else do they have to blame the problem on other then some lies.

Like the lie about how many Obama has deported. We heard that talking appoint so much I was actually starting to believe it because I didn't think people would just out right lie. But once again when the facts are looked at, yes, people lie especially left wing liberals.

Lie & spin all you want. It does not change the fact that immigration is down under Obama & was up under Bush administration. Obama deported double the number of convicted criminal immigrants that Bush did.

immigration is down under Obama

Stop it, you're killing me. LOL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtI3HQ1gH8]TX Baptist Charities Pulls Out of Palm Aire Resort - YouTube[/ame]

what was double fenced did help stem the flow in those areas .

Only because it was easier to move around it. If its all fenced, then the easiest path is over, under or through. On a 2000 mile border, keeping folks out with a fence is a ludicrously silly idea.

And where did I state a fence alone? It is an obstacle and just one of several methods, combined that can help make a difference. Will some find a way in anyway? Yes, but short of having 1 agent for every 200 ft., nothing will keep them all out, unless you propose we start shooting them if they cross that line.

fantastic, just think of all the employment it will create..........pool cleaners, chamber maids, gardeners.OH I forgot Americans like illegals doing those jobs:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Again, you do realize that they're spending millions to transform the facility into dorms, right?
Do tell twerp, who are the contractors that would be paid millions for the conversion if it had gone through.Who are the employee's of said contractors?When the contract was complete who would staff the facility. Who would provide the service ect ect ect?

Last edited:

if you're not usng breitbart you're using gateway pundit ... if you're not using those, you're using whirlynutdaily ...no wonder you're so fucked in the head ...no wonder you can't determine whats reality or whats true and whats not...:lol::lol:
So, you can't dispute the facts presented. Got it.

BIG UPDATE? Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Now this…
Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort.​

Now maybe those little rats will be sent where they belong...a cell, not a triage unit.

You are REAL human beings. Keep telling yourself that, because you right wing scum will be all alone on judgment day...

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

This situation (homeless immigrant kids) is like a win win for those that suffer from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

First the ODS crowd gets to bitch, piss and moan about all the help that Obama is giving these kids.
They (the ODSers) are so UPSET that our very own home grown poor and homeless are not being treated so well.

Of course, just a few weeks ago the ODS crowd was absolutely going batshit crazy BECAUSE of all the help and money being given to our very own homeless and poor.

Once again, it matters not what Obama does. To the ODS crowd it only matters that they bitch, piss and moan about Obama about something, anything, whatever they can find to bitchpiss&moan about.

You ODS people (you know who you are) need help. Seriously. You all are fucking crazy about this.

The place was not a real resort. It was one of those fake resorts. A motel with a cool shaped pool, but just an ordinary pool, a gym with a heated room they call a sauna like you find in strip malls and a few tennis courts. And if you read the reviews on the place you will find comments about moldy rooms and various things in need of repair such well as the "resort" things at times being down for repairs (green water in the pool).
The latest news indicates that the bad guys here according to the haters on the RW is the faith based Christian charity the government wants to work with in housing these kids and moms temporarily while they await other arrangements, transfers, etc. can not be trusted. The Baptist Charity can not be trusted. Perhaps we should give the contract to Halliburton.

I like this idea. I hope the government follows up with similar resorts for our own poor and minorities. It is about time the 99% started getting something back for their tax dollars.

When did these illegals pay a dime in federal taxes or state taxes..:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back