Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

And they deserve it...
After all it's America's fault these kids are in this predicament.

First of all we just don't give enoungh aid to Latin American countries.
Second of all where do we get off thinking we are better then anyone else.
What the fuck is American exceptionalism anyway.

Even John Kerry and Obama puke a little in their mouth whenever this is brought up.

So to try to buy some forgiviness from people we have so mistreated the least we can do is kiss
their asses now in return for some guaranteed votes for the Democrat party down the road.

:eusa_whistle:

How's this.

Why don't we try something new.

We let people in other countries govern themselves.

They want to go Democratic..fine.
They want to go Commie..fine.
They want to go Theocratic..fine.

And if they have something we want, we come up with a fair price..and buy it from them.

Radical, I know.

But heck..we should try it.
I do not support nation building. I do not support regime change.
I do not support "free trade"...
I support "fair trade".
However, like it or not we have national interests around the globe in which the security of those interests is vital to the US economy, the security of the American people and of course the economy of the planet.
Isolationist policies help no one.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

It's nice to know the Democrats care so much about AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE HOMELESS, isn't it?

if you're not usng breitbart you're using gateway pundit ... if you're not using those, you're using whirlynutdaily ...no wonder you're so fucked in the head ...no wonder you can't determine whats reality or whats true and whats not...:lol::lol:

Yes...But those liberal bias sites are spot on, right?

BIG UPDATE? Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Now this…
Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort.​

Now maybe those little rats will be sent where they belong...a cell, not a triage unit.

You are REAL human beings. Keep telling yourself that, because you right wing scum will be all alone on judgment day...

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

A lib quoting scripture...
Ahh boy.

Let's open resorts for all illegals while inner city kids live on the streets.. Yea, that's a great idea.

You didn't answer the question. Where else are we going to house them? if you house these kids in prison when their parents told them that this place is where you will be free, how does that help our image abroad?

Our image abroad?....Yer kidding right?
Why don't you invite a few to your house?

It would have been $50 million a year for just 600 kids, it turns out. And the govt. had planned on paying that each year. Glad it leaked.

Here comes the misinformation spiced up with some disinformation. The plans called for short two week stays at the facility that was planned to hold 600 kids at a time while they awaited transfer after the two week processing. That means it was being designed to house 15,600 kids in a years time. The process included medical evaluations and time for authorities to make background checks. In addition the plans called for a Court facility on premises.
Thanks to the misinformation/disinformation campaign the tax payer will be paying way more for the same services to less qualified private companies who will make significant profits or reduce the efficiency of the non-profits which will also end up costing us more money that it would or should.
BTW, the cost of the resort is said to have been 3.8 million. Sounds like a bargain for a facility that would hold 600 at a time.

Bullshit......Because they would be shipped from one taxpayer funded place to another. There is no one here to take care of them. So they will remain under the care of the US Taxpayer until they reach 18..
Unless of course you and your fellow bleeding heart libs decide to shut the hell up and invite them into your homes.

That assumes the fence would have stopped illegal immigration. That say, illegals couldn't climb over it. Or dig under it. Or cut through it.

Its a nearly 2000 mile border.
The idea that we're going to 'fence it off' is beyond silly.

The same thing was said about the Erie Canal, the St Lawrence Seaway, the transcontinental railroad and several other projects.

It's not rocket science, just build the damn thing.

I propose something like this:

border-fence.jpg

I think there needs to be multi-lanes for easier patrolling. I also think that it would probably be much better to build a canal from the Pacific to the Gulf for navigation and irrigation purposes myself but we need to secure the borders.

The East Germans did something like that.

They did it to keep people in. We want to keep people out.

BIG UPDATE? Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Now this…
Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort.​

Now maybe those little rats will be sent where they belong...a cell, not a triage unit.

You are REAL human beings. Keep telling yourself that, because you right wing scum will be all alone on judgment day...

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Yeah, you talk a big game...but that's about it.

Meanwhile, what about the homeless and hungry American children? You don't seem to give much of a damn about them. Oh, yes...because Obama didn't tell you to.

How many diseased foreign kids are you taking in? Or does your compassion limit itself to insisting other people pay for things you can't be bothered to un-ass the couch and do yourself?

This situation (homeless immigrant kids) is like a win win for those that suffer from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

First the ODS crowd gets to bitch, piss and moan about all the help that Obama is giving these kids.
They (the ODSers) are so UPSET that our very own home grown poor and homeless are not being treated so well.

Of course, just a few weeks ago the ODS crowd was absolutely going batshit crazy BECAUSE of all the help and money being given to our very own homeless and poor.

Once again, it matters not what Obama does. To the ODS crowd it only matters that they bitch, piss and moan about Obama about something, anything, whatever they can find to bitchpiss&moan about.

You ODS people (you know who you are) need help. Seriously. You all are fucking crazy about this.
You do know, don't you, that the Obama Administration deliberately orchestrated this crisis?

Doesn't matter. It's OBAMA!!, so it HAS to be good. Right?

The same thing was said about the Erie Canal, the St Lawrence Seaway, the transcontinental railroad and several other projects.

It's not rocket science, just build the damn thing.

I propose something like this:

border-fence.jpg

I think there needs to be multi-lanes for easier patrolling. I also think that it would probably be much better to build a canal from the Pacific to the Gulf for navigation and irrigation purposes myself but we need to secure the borders.

The East Germans did something like that.

They did it to keep people in. We want to keep people out.

Fences work both ways...is this something new?

if you house these kids in prison when their parents told them that this place is where you will be free, how does that help our image abroad?

It'll sure stop the flow of illegals, now won't it?

how does that help our image abroad?

it will say

dont frikkin do it

dont cross the border illegally

unless you want to do some time

and then get sent back home

We don't stop Central and South Americans from coming here on a "vacation" do we? All they have to do is come here on a travel visa then disperse. Even if we had a perfect fence and put up tens of thousands of miles of barriers to water entry around all American territorial land masses... they would still come here on perfectly good visas and stay. The people who come here illegally are to ignorant to get a visa.

At Passport Control, most foreign travellers need go through the US-VISIT process. A CBP officer takes your electronic fingerprints and a photograph as part of your travel record. US-VISIT uses biometrics—such as fingerprints—to establish and verify your identity and identification materials and to check you against a watch list of known or suspected terrorists, criminals and immigration violators. You may be asked questions such as what you do for a living, whether you have enough money for your visit (a credit card is a smart precaution), and when and how you will be leaving the country (bring a copy of your itinerary). It is advisable that single parents and guardians travelling with a minor should have proof of legal custody.

After Passport Control, gather any baggage and enter Customs.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

It's nice to know the Democrats care so much about AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE HOMELESS, isn't it?

if you're not usng breitbart you're using gateway pundit ... if you're not using those, you're using whirlynutdaily ...no wonder you're so fucked in the head ...no wonder you can't determine whats reality or whats true and whats not...:lol::lol:

Oh, and like ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN should be taken seriously? They are nothing more than mouthpieces for the radical left-wing. They NY Times even admitted they have a leftist bias. From what I've seen of your posts, reality and determining truth are things you completely lack. You clearly are a lo-fo voter.

JFK_USA said:
Originally Posted by LadyGunSlinger said:
Let's open resorts for all illegals while inner city kids live on the streets.. Yea, that's a great idea.

You didn't answer the question. Where else are we going to house them? if you house these kids in prison when their parents told them that this place is where you will be free, how does that help our image abroad?

How about changing that "we" to "you"!!! How about you house them? If you're so concerned about them, house as many as you can in your house, garage and property, and care for them as well. If you can't do that and back what you are flatulating, then you have no business being concerned about whether someone answered a question or not.

thereisnospoon said:
Originally Posted by bodecea said:
I would like to know where the OP would rather these children be housed.

YOUR house.....YOUR like minded neighbors homes as well.
DO that FIRST....Then you can talk.
Otherwise you are offering lip service.

These people have real big mouths about asking where these illegal alien criminals will be house, but none of them offer their places for illegals to stay. If they truly cared about these illegals, they would volunteer to house and care for them and walk the walk instead of talk the talk.

They don't care about these illegals, all they care about is getting them amnesty, then getting them voting rights so they will vote for the Marxist party - the Democrats, and have ethnic replacement in order to attain their Marxist utopia.

Forum List

Back