Obama to open $50 million dollar resort for Illegals complete with pools, saunas

Lie & spin all you want. It does not change the fact that immigration is down under Obama & was up under Bush administration. Obama deported double the number of convicted criminal immigrants that Bush did.

Kinda surprised you fell for the doctored numbers this administration provided. And immigration numbers dropped because our economy crashed & there were no damn jobs. The deport numbers are a lie tho

The story I read from an immigration official said that Bush counted 1/3 of the turn-backs & now they are all counted. Sounds a bit strange. But the deportation of convicted criminals numbers seems correct. So are the immigration numbers. The news lies based on who is paying for political ads. I would not believe anything they say. Maybe a direct uncut on camera interview with officials is all I would believe.

I talked to three building & landscape contractors in Texas & they say the pool of immigrant workers dried up. So I would believe the official numbers over propaganda stories.

Forum List

Back