Obama to Palin.....You Lie

You wanna translate that nebulous gobbledygook into no-uncertain-terms English for the rest of us??

You obviously didn't bother to read the second part.

In other words, comparative effectiveness research will tell you whether treatment A is better than treatment B. But the bill as written won't mandate which treatment doctors and patients have to select.

So in your logical rambling, you're saying that this team of researchers (i.e. panel) will decide if a person who suffers from a fatal disease in later terms of life should receive "treatment A - a procedure to fight the disease" or "treatment B - something to ease the pain". Fighting the disease would make more sense for those who actually care, but easing the pain for someone who has already lived a long life is more humane (cost effective).

I see. Now it makes more sense.

Exactly - when COST SAVINGS is paramount - then it is simple logic to see that some patients MUST be given preference over others. The old and/or terminal will suffer...

Yes, all these groups want Seniors dead right?

The American Medical Association, the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and Consumers Union are among the groups supporting the provision. AARP, the seniors' lobby, is taking out print advertisements this week that label as false the claim that the legislation will empower the government to take over life-and-death decisions from individuals.

Plus all those Democrats just want Seniors dead right?

Never mind the fact that Sarah Palin had supported similar language for the people of Alaska not so long ago.

I mean holy fuck, even Geraldo who is the master of bullshit knows it when he sees it:

MyProps.org - FOX's Geraldo Rivera Calls Sarah Palins Obama's "Death Panels" Bullshit - reddit politics

Here's a recent article from The New York Times since you seem so bent on posting articles Sinatra:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/health/policy/14panel.html

Then again, we already have Death Panels to be perfectly honest, but it wouldn't matter to you probably:

The "death panels" are already here | Salon News

IN FACT, guess who got the provision added about living wills?

Three guesses, and the first two don't count.

CHARLES BOUSTANY!

One often-cited provision of the bill authorizes Medicare reimbursement for physicians who provide voluntary counseling about such subjects as living wills.[10][11] The provision is based on a separate bill that was cosponsored by Republican Charles Boustany of Louisiana, a surgeon.[12]
This Advance Care Planning Consultation section was criticized by some Republicans and conservatives, such as Betsy McCaughey, a lobbyist for the healthcare industry who also helped to defeat the Clinton health care plan of 1993,[13] who allege that it includes mandatory language aimed at pressing elderly patients toward euthanasia.[10] That provision was the basis for the charge about this section by prominent Republican and 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin that "my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care."[11] This claim is misleading. The "level of productivity in society" or panels claim are not mentioned in the actual legislation,[14] which is structured primarily to amend[14] a specific clause in the Social Security Act, Section 1861[15] of definitions that are used in sections regarding reimbursements. Charles Boustany's Democratic cosponsor, Earl Blumenauer of Oregon, has called this attack on the bill "an all-time low".[12]

America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now why does that name Charles Boustany sound familiar?

Oh right!

Boustany rebukes Obama speech - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

:eusa_eh:

ah the uniter at work........

calling people liars.....

undocumented illegal aliens will not get health care......documented ones will...read the bill....

anyone care to take a stab at what document will get you health care......

Just the ones with expensive surgery.

They can just take a pill after all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo]YouTube - Obama to Jane Sturm: Hey, take a pill[/ame]

Just the ones with expensive surgery.

They can just take a pill after all.

YouTube - Obama to Jane Sturm: Hey, take a pill

You ignorant dishonest fuck. Why not post the ENTIRE context you lying SOH?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYvaLS-xOw]YouTube - Obama to Jane Sturm take a pill (long version in context)[/ame]

I mean jeez, there's an even longer version on youtube then that one too:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D8PXAt8HEY[/ame]

Such dishonesty on your part.

Last edited:
OK...so you don't like the term DEATH PANEL. We can give it a new name. How about LIFE EXPECTANCY EVALUATION COMMISSION? Or COST PREVENTIVE TREATMENT COMMITTEE?

With that, I think I have proven my points. If you care to sit with the rest of the far right fringe, so be it. I'm sure you'll be busy stocking up water, food, and ammo so when the Government comes knocking.

I, on the other hand, have a college paper to go write, so I shall take my leave for the night.

OK...so you don't like the term DEATH PANEL. We can give it a new name. How about LIFE EXPECTANCY EVALUATION COMMISSION? Or COST PREVENTIVE TREATMENT COMMITTEE?

Whatever you want to call it rummy, it's bullshit. Just like when the Tobacco companies change their name as to try and fool the people that they aren't some company that helps give cancer and kills millions a year. Whatever you want to call it, it's bullshit when you get right down to it.

Whatever you want to call it rummy, it's bullshit. Just like when the Tobacco companies change their name as to try and fool the people that they aren't some company that helps give cancer and kills millions a year. Whatever you want to call it, it's bullshit when you get right down to it.

Glad you brought up tobacco and cancer...doesn't Pres O know that he's risking the big C and it might land him in front of our newly named panel later in life? He really should stop smoking if he's gonna promote a "healthier lifestyle to prevent life threatening illness". Don't you agree?

Good luck on your paper. It must suck to still be in school.

The American Medical Association, the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and Consumers Union are among the groups supporting the provision. AARP, the seniors' lobby, is taking out print advertisements this week that label as false the claim that the legislation will empower the government to take over life-and-death decisions from individuals.

Plus all those Democrats just want Seniors dead right?

Never mind the fact that Sarah Palin had supported similar language for the people of Alaska not so long ago.

I mean holy fuck, even Geraldo who is the master of bullshit knows it when he sees it:

MyProps.org - FOX's Geraldo Rivera Calls Sarah Palins Obama's "Death Panels" Bullshit - reddit politics

Here's a recent article from The New York Times since you seem so bent on posting articles Sinatra:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/health/policy/14panel.html

Then again, we already have Death Panels to be perfectly honest, but it wouldn't matter to you probably:

The "death panels" are already here | Salon News

IN FACT, guess who got the provision added about living wills?

Three guesses, and the first two don't count.

CHARLES BOUSTANY!

One often-cited provision of the bill authorizes Medicare reimbursement for physicians who provide voluntary counseling about such subjects as living wills.[10][11] The provision is based on a separate bill that was cosponsored by Republican Charles Boustany of Louisiana, a surgeon.[12]
This Advance Care Planning Consultation section was criticized by some Republicans and conservatives, such as Betsy McCaughey, a lobbyist for the healthcare industry who also helped to defeat the Clinton health care plan of 1993,[13] who allege that it includes mandatory language aimed at pressing elderly patients toward euthanasia.[10] That provision was the basis for the charge about this section by prominent Republican and 2008 Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin that "my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care."[11] This claim is misleading. The "level of productivity in society" or panels claim are not mentioned in the actual legislation,[14] which is structured primarily to amend[14] a specific clause in the Social Security Act, Section 1861[15] of definitions that are used in sections regarding reimbursements. Charles Boustany's Democratic cosponsor, Earl Blumenauer of Oregon, has called this attack on the bill "an all-time low".[12]

America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now why does that name Charles Boustany sound familiar?

Oh right!

Boustany rebukes Obama speech - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

:eusa_eh:

Now after all that--if you could only use your FUZZY math to tell us exactly how Obama is going to cut 500 BILLION out of Medicare--when there are millions of baby-boomers entering Medicare & will continue to do so for the next 15 years--without "rationing" health care to the elderly---:lol:

Go ahead & try though--your answer should be real interesting: Not adding a "dime" to the deficit--now while I agree with a lot of what he said--that statement was a load of crap.

$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

Last edited:
ah the uniter at work........

calling people liars.....

undocumented illegal aliens will not get health care......documented ones will...read the bill....

anyone care to take a stab at what document will get you health care......

Did you notice all the chamber rattleing (boo's & statements) when Obama stated no illegals will get benefits???? I believe it was the entire Republican caucas.

Obama is scared of a little white woman and his fear has just elevated her voice to a larger audience now.

Obama attacks "bogus claims" made about his plan. Calls the allegations of "death panels" nothing more than "a lie, plain and simple."

Refers to "prominant politicians" who claim there will be death panels

How low can Palin sink?

Palin did say that & has soon as she did--democrats went sprinting back to the HR3200 bill & took out a section that perfectly described what she stated. So whatever she said worked. It certainly was not a LIE.

To add to this--Obama wants to cut 500 BILLION out of medicare--while knowing that there are millions of baby-boomers entering the medicare system & will continue to do so for the next 15 years. Now with YOUR fuzzy math--can you explain how he can do that--without rationing health care to the elderly? Now who is lying?
View attachment 8062

maybe its a good thing, all the aged hippies will all die. they were supposed to do that at 30 anyway

Obama attacks "bogus claims" made about his plan. Calls the allegations of "death panels" nothing more than "a lie, plain and simple."

How low can Palin sink?

Yes, that shout-out to Gov. Mooseburgers was pretty nice. It said, "Yes bitch, I've been listening and here's my response: You ain't shit."

:clap2:

How low can Palin sink?

Yes, that shout-out to Gov. Mooseburgers was pretty nice. It said, "Yes bitch, I've been listening and here's my response: You ain't shit."

:clap2:

if she wasnt shit he wouldnt have been phased, but he felt the need. obama is in over his head, hes the biggest fuck up in the nation

you don't know if she's lying or speculating.

There already is a death panel. Its called the insurance company. If they say they will drop you, they can.

If hey say you are capped out, then you wont be covered any more. You die.

Get it?

fuck off.

Whats wrong? The death panels are there....they are called the insurance company. I wonder what the percentage is ....the cases they said ...nope, sorry, you are not covered anymore and will not get coverage...just die please.

How low can Palin sink?

What a joke. Mr "Change" calls someone else a iiar. he lied his ass off all the way through his campaign and some dumbshits bought the crap. Hope it smells to your taste, fuckwits.

hey what happened to that: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/87348-why-do-you-continue-to-lie-3.html#post1493039 ?

They are not lying.

They are telling the truth about their false believe system.

You sound like Agnaposte. :tongue:

In regard to this particular word, I have to agree botox. "Lie" is not necessarily the appropriate word. It just can be the appropriate word. It is one of the most misused words on political message boards. The definition of "Lie" is NOT "I disagree".

The intent to deceive MUST be present in a lie. Being incorrect either factually or in someone else's opinion does NOT constitute a lie.

i realize you might say obama lied because he intended to deceive, but well that is just your partisan interpretation.

the death panel stuff, now there is an intent to deceive.

Forum List

Back