Obama to remove Assad

2cftiqd.jpg

2ilittw.jpg

Our beloved Pres. Obama is demonstrating strong leadership by seeking ways to depose Assad. ...... :cool:
I think he just digs killing people.

Remember, if there are no boots on the ground.... er I mean no combat boots on t.... wait I mean Troops sent in but no boots on the ground in a combat role then the killing does not count.

Obama the great interpreter said so.

Obama seeks review of Syria strategy sees Assad removal as necessary CNN - Yahoo News

I wondered how Obama was going to use ISIS as an excuse to remove Assad, and now we have it!
Obama seeks review of Syria strategy sees Assad removal as necessary CNN - Yahoo News

I wondered how Obama was going to use ISIS as an excuse to remove Assad, and now we have it!
He never learns from his mistakes. He just doubles-down on them.

The problem is really just packaging his mistakes into something that stupid people will find more palatable.

The policy of removing Assad from power has been pushed by the EU and US for about five years now....and no one on this thread knew that, apparently.

Nor could anyone say if that is good or bad, apparently.

Man, the absolutely blindness of people like Roadrunner should scare everyone. It's terrifying that people can think so little and know so little.

The policy of removing Assad from power has been pushed by the EU and US for about five years now....and no one on this thread knew that, apparently.

Nor could anyone say if that is good or bad, apparently.

Man, the absolutely blindness of people like Roadrunner should scare everyone. It's terrifying that people can think so little and know so little.

KILL KILL KILL KILL WAAAAR!!!!

And the Democrat party is still trying to spin why they lost so bad in the midterms. Maybe it's because they did everything they hate...

Actually this is so complex layout. You need to destroy Assad to stop oil and gas partnership, which is planned to pass through Russia-Iran-Syria. Beucause our plan is a natural gas and oil way pass through Qatar-Saudi-Turkiye.

Actually this is so complex layout. You need to destroy Assad to stop oil and gas partnership, which is planned to pass through Russia-Iran-Syria. Because our plan is a natural gas and oil way pass through Qatar-Saudi-Turkiye.
Well you didn't think it was over his fashion sense as ME metro sexual?

Actually this is so complex layout. You need to destroy Assad to stop oil and gas partnership, which is planned to pass through Russia-Iran-Syria. Beucause our plan is a natural gas and oil way pass through Qatar-Saudi-Turkiye.

YOU will have very little say in these plans, Turkey isnt doing a fucking thing the Kurds are doing all the fighting.

Forum List

Back