Obama to remove Assad

This is, by far, the stupidest most dangerous idea Obozo has come up with to date! :piss2:

I am certain Assad and Putin are already talking about this and Russia WILL NOT ALLOW the Dolt-in-Chief to do this.

He's desperate to hand over the country to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. American media never really discuss the opposition to Assad.

You have to do your own investigation. Quite interesting what and who you dig up .

These so called supporters of Syrian *cough* democracy are a most interesting lot.

Needless to say all Alawites and Christians will be certainly slaughtered thanks to Obama's incessant need to remove leaders from their positions in the middle east.

The policy of removing Assad from power has been pushed by the EU and US for about five years now....and no one on this thread knew that, apparently.

Nor could anyone say if that is good or bad, apparently.

Man, the absolutely blindness of people like Roadrunner should scare everyone. It's terrifying that people can think so little and know so little.
Fuck you buddy, regime change ain't working out too well for us.

Arabs need dictators to keep them in line, when will we learn?

Why is ISIS some successful?

Because those fuckers long for law, order and the Rod of Correction.

BTW, we are well aware Obama has failed to topple Assad after trying for five years.

We are arming the "Free Syrian Army" and Assad is killing them......gotta wonder why this wasn't considered before we started this thing.

He's desperate to hand over the country to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. American media never really discuss the opposition to Assad.

You have to do your own investigation. Quite interesting what and who you dig up .

These so called supporters of Syrian *cough* democracy are a most interesting lot.

Needless to say all Alawites and Christians will be certainly slaughtered thanks to Obama's incessant need to remove leaders from their positions in the middle east.
This is what Obama thinks of Christians

images

Obama seeks review of Syria strategy sees Assad removal as necessary CNN - Yahoo News

I wondered how Obama was going to use ISIS as an excuse to remove Assad, and now we have it!
Wasn't Assad supposed to have been gone two or three years ago?
Spineless Republicans rose up and opposed Obama's plan to bomb Assad. I'm sure if Bush was still in office and proposed bombing Assad, those same Republicans would have been glad to push the button.

Obama seeks review of Syria strategy sees Assad removal as necessary CNN - Yahoo News

I wondered how Obama was going to use ISIS as an excuse to remove Assad, and now we have it!
Spineless Republicans rose up and opposed Obama's plan to bomb Assad. I'm sure if Bush was still in office and proposed bombing Assad, those same Republicans would have been glad to push the button.
Why should that have mattered if Obama can do immigration without Congress as he says he will do he could have bombed Assad without them.

The policy of removing Assad from power has been pushed by the EU and US for about five years now....and no one on this thread knew that, apparently.

Man, the absolutely blindness of people like Roadrunner should scare everyone. It's terrifying that people can think so little and know so little.

Yes, just like Gaddafi.

Once Assad is gone, who will be next I wonder?

Yes, just like Gaddafi.

Remove Assad and Syria will become another Iraq.

The GOP also voted to defund the efforts in Libya, but when push came to shove in funding them the GOP funded them.

Naturally, there will be open partisan disagreement for the lemming public to lap up in order to obtain votes. But in the end the GOP will not prevent Obama from doing it, just like Libya.

The game is this, the GOP usually is the one that embraces big government abroad and the Dims embrace it at home. In fact, turn on any right winged talk show and they will be saying how ISIS needs to be "dealt with". Together both parties enable a never ending expansion of government.

It's not a good idea to remove a strongman dictator from those Middle East shitholes.

Yes, just like Gaddafi.

Remove Assad and Syria will become another Iraq.

And probably kill another US ambassador to boot.

Forum List

Back