Obama To Reward Dem Crap Holes Detroit And Chicago With New “Manufacturing Institutes

Obama is the Fairy godfather

He believe TAXPAYERS money is his to do with as he wishes

so who get graced by the fairy?, two cities RUN BY DEMOCRATS

what a guy huh? you all must love being hosed by him

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.
Obama sucks because he hasn't done anything to produce jobs
AND
Obama sucks because he is proposing a job training program

There are much better arguments against the Obama administration.

Stepping over your Representation again people....you voted for it now pay for TWO CITES you don't even LIVE IN and is run by, DEMOCRATS...CONTACT your Representatives in CONGRESS people and stop this man...

SNIP:
Payback.

WASHINGTON — President Obama plans to announce on Tuesday the opening of two new manufacturing institutes in the Chicago and Detroit areas as part of a larger plan to use public-private partnerships to advance his agenda despite opposition from Republicans in Congress.

Several federal agencies will join forces with companies and universities to run the institutes, which will be devoted to bridging the gap between applied research and product development, according to an administration official familiar with the plans.

Each institute will function as a “teaching factory,” the official said, and will provide training for workers while also helping companies get the expertise and equipment they need to offer new products and manufacturing processes.

The government will put up $140 million to match the more than $140 million promised by the private sector leaders involved with each project, said the official, who requested anonymity to discuss the plans before the official announcement next week. The federal government will devote $70 million to each of the two institutes.

The manufacturing initiative follows Obama’s new playbook for dealing with a deadlocked Congress unlikely to enact elements of his economic plan, which he will detail in the coming weeks in his budget proposal.

ALL of it here
Obama To Reward Dem Crap Holes Detroit And Chicago With New ?Manufacturing Institutes? Costing Taxpayers $140 Million? | Weasel Zippers

Proving once again that conservatives don't really care about bringing jobs to areas American cities hard hit by years of shipping American jobs to other countries.

Bullshit. As i said before, this is going to be nothing but a benefit to Obama's cronies, just like everything else under the guise of "jobs" from this administration.

AND

What good is training people for jobs that aren't there?
You see ya gotta produce jobs before these newly trained people can go to work.
Kinda like the cart before the horse thing....

Wow. I think we have the winner for non-sequitur of the week here. Congratualtions. Here's your sign.

AND

If you think there is a contradiction there then you are part of the problem.

AND

What good is training people for jobs that aren't there?
You see ya gotta produce jobs before these newly trained people can go to work.
Kinda like the cart before the horse thing....

:eusa_shhh:
Obama suggest it is all they need....thinking ends beyond that

AND

WHY does government have to be involved with Taxpayer funds? THAT is the question. Obama and this Statist government need to get their regulatory JACKBOOTS off the necks of the private sector, and WE won't need any of this shit. Get it?

This kind of spending is called investing. ;) The other side of the coin is giving out more welfare as these people can't advance as these areas are really poor.

Investing like in Solyndra?

-Geaux

You do know Bush funded Solyndra, right? Or did Rush not let you in on that?

I don't listen to Rush, and apparently you don't either.

The DOE loan program that funded Solyndra was actually started by President Bush in 2005. It was intended to provide government support for "innovative technologies."
But the Bush administration never approved Solyndra's loan, saying the application needed more work.

So you think educating people in a skill that could lead to their advancement = bad?

We dont buy their pretext. Notice how liberal solutions never solve anything? You know why? If they did liberals wouldnt be needed.
Ju

So you think educating people in a skill that could lead to their advancement = bad?

We dont buy their pretext. Notice how liberal solutions never solve anything? You know why? If they did liberals wouldnt be needed.
Just look at liberals tslking sbout obamacare. They just say its been passed and you cant roll it back, we suckered them again!

Forum List

Back