• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
produce a document from 1961 federal or state government that used African as a racial identifier or shut the fuck up.

Why would I, as I've shown, I've not claimed that birth certificates in the State of Hawaii only allow limited choices to some governmental list. My position is that "race" is self identified by the parent(s), as such it is perfectly logical for a Kenyan to write down "African" because that is what he has been taught to put on forms for race.

This idea of a restricted list is your position not mine, so when are you going to show the official government list that allowed "English", "German", "Korean", and "Portuguese" which were on documents that YOU have posted?

So when are you going to prove your own premise?

Why would I even think of "shutting the fuck up". You've been hoisted with your own petard and make yourself look bad. All I have to do is keep pointing out your hypocritical refusal to support the document that YOU provided and life is good.

>>>>

Horseshit nothing more to say, I hate people who post like you. the whole thread you were arguing Hawaii would have accepted African as a racial identifier in 1961, but now it isn't your argument. Fuck off.

Translation: posters who make Big Rebecca look like a jackass.

You're a chickenshit! Answer his fucking question.

Or keep running.

fuck you cyndi that shows just how much of a hypocrite you are. Demand that ww answer my question and I might answer his. If not fuck off.
He hasn't claimed what you say he has claimed, so until you provide his quote saying it, he isn't obligated to defend what you THINK he said.

He seems to be under the deluded understanding that I have some type of requirement to provide evidence in support the position he's established, I don't.

He also ignores the obligation he has for providing evidence in support of his own position, which he hasn't.

Go figure what people do when backed into a corner and there is no window out of which to jump.

>>>>

Parents?

I didn't see his father's input on the form.

So because Obama Sr. signature isn't on the forum therefore information on the form is wrong? Please.

Either the mom filled out all the information or they both did and just the mom signed it or he did and just the mom signed it. Either way, there isn't some big conspiracy covering up where he was born or faking birth certificates.

I didn't say that. I just said his father didn't sign it. He may not have even been there. I heard he was in Seattle when little Barry was born.

My nephew's father, who's from Somalia, took the time to marry his mom, but didn't hang around to help raise him. He has scars from that to this day.

30 years ago being in a family like Obama's would have been a none starter. This guy breezed through for reasons that only the non-politically correct could identify.

That would further bolster the African entry. If he wasn't there, nobody would have been able to determine if he was a Black African or a White African, so they wouldn't have insisted that she change it to Negro.

But again, it didn't matter, since they let people self-identify.

So because Obama Sr. signature isn't on the forum therefore information on the form is wrong? Please.

Either the mom filled out all the information or they both did and just the mom signed it or he did and just the mom signed it. Either way, there isn't some big conspiracy covering up where he was born or faking birth certificates.

I didn't say that. I just said his father didn't sign it. He may not have even been there. I heard he was in Seattle when little Barry was born.

My nephew's father, who's from Somalia, took the time to marry his mom, but didn't hang around to help raise him. He has scars from that to this day.

30 years ago being in a family like Obama's would have been a none starter. This guy breezed through for reasons that only the non-politically correct could identify.

That would further bolster the African entry. If he wasn't there, nobody would have been able to determine if he was a Black African or a White African, so they wouldn't have insisted that she change it to Negro.

If he wasn't there at all that means Dunham filled out the form and she put down African because he wasn't an American black (negro).

HONOLULU -- Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q]Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"[/ame]

No they did not let blacks or any race self identify. We're talking about the 60's A black could not claim there child as white.

So here is his current logic. Military enlistments are conducted using DD Form 4 (http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/infomgt/forms/eforms/dd0004.pdf). If you notice the revision date it shows October 2007. Under Big Reb's logic, all military enlistments prior to October 2007 are null and void because DOD changed the contract for new enlistees.

Silly isn't it.

>>>>

fuck wit show me a document other than obama's colb that has African as a Raical Identifer in 1961?

Show us a list that does not allow a parent to write in "African" but does allow them to write in "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese".

>>>>

show me a document other than obama's colb that has African as a Raical Identifer in 1961?

Uh...excuse me, but I didn't imply that. I asked him a simple question:

How do you know the nationality of each of those people?

That question was in response to his statement of fact that:

All the people in this Picture are African. Are they all of the same race?

Note that he says "All", and states it as fact. Now tell me if he is in a position to state that as fact by grabbing a photo from a page of photos, using the search term "white africans".

He may not have lied, but that only leaves "incredibly naive" or "just plain stupid".

Let me introduce you to the south african cricket team

800px-South_African_Cricket_team_2008-728112.jpg

Living in SA: Yay for South African cricket

What's your point? That they are all Africans? Yeah, they probably are.

Can you state as a fact that you know that each and every one of them are African? NO.

They are all African

You're a chickenshit! Answer his fucking question.

Or keep running.

fuck you cyndi that shows just how much of a hypocrite you are. Demand that ww answer my question and I might answer his. If not fuck off.
He hasn't claimed what you say he has claimed, so until you provide his quote saying it, he isn't obligated to defend what you THINK he said.

He hasn't claimed? Horseshit it's been this whole thread that is his claim. So fuck off.

HONOLULU -- Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q]Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"[/ame]

Oh my god. You are kidding with this aren't you?

fuck wit show me a document other than obama's colb that has African as a Raical Identifer in 1961?

Show us a list that does not allow a parent to write in "African" but does allow them to write in "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese".

>>>>

show me a document other than obama's colb that has African as a Raical Identifer in 1961?

Your position is that there is a list used for Hawaiian birth certificates in which "African" is excluded but it must include "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese" since that is what was on your document that you were touting.

So, show us a list that does not allow a parent to write in "African" but does allow them to write in "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese".

>>>>

>>>>

Your position is that there is a list used for Hawaiian birth certificates in which "African" is excluded but it must include "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese" since that is what was on your document that you were touting.

So, show us a list that does not allow a parent to write in "African" but does allow them to write in "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese".

>>>>

Nope after you, you started this shit

Let me introduce you to the south african cricket team

800px-South_African_Cricket_team_2008-728112.jpg

Living in SA: Yay for South African cricket

What's your point? That they are all Africans? Yeah, they probably are.

Can you state as a fact that you know that each and every one of them are African? NO.

They are all African
Prove it. What's the name of the guy all the way on the right, in the back. And what is his biographical info?

He hasn't claimed? Horseshit it's been this whole thread that is his claim. So fuck off.
Then you should have no trouble pointing to one of them.

But then again, you probably have trouble putting your shoes on the correct feet.

Forum List

Back