• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
show me a document other than obama's colb that has African as a Raical Identifer in 1961?

Your position is that there is a list used for Hawaiian birth certificates in which "African" is excluded but it must include "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese" since that is what was on your document that you were touting.

So, show us a list that does not allow a parent to write in "African" but does allow them to write in "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese".

>>>>

Nope after you, you started this shit

show me a document other than obama's colb that has African as a Raical Identifer in 1961?

I've never claimed that there were any other documents since race on birth certifcates is self identified. Just like "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese" on the document you provided.

I have shown however that Kenyan's during that time period were instructed to use "African" on official documents.

worldwatcher-albums-seashadow-picture3474-kenya-race.gif

>>>>

Your position is that there is a list used for Hawaiian birth certificates in which "African" is excluded but it must include "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese" since that is what was on your document that you were touting.

So, show us a list that does not allow a parent to write in "African" but does allow them to write in "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese".

>>>>

I've never claimed that there were any other documents since race on birth certifcates is self identified. Just like "Korean", "English", "German", and/or "Portuguese" on the document you provided.

I have shown however that Kenyan's during that time period were instructed to use "African" on official documents.

>>>>

Horseshit

Ligali, an organisation that describes itself as “an African British media monitor and Equality Authority”
makes this statement on its website:
“African British is the name now used to describe the community previously mislabeled as Afro-Caribbean,
Black British, UK Black, Coloured, Black other and Black. It embraces all British nationals with antecedents
originating directly from Africa or indirectly via African diasporic communities, such as those in the Caribbean
and South America.” (Ligali, www.ligali.org)
This designate has received committed editorial support from the New Nation, a minority ethnic
newspaper paper, and variable response from its readers.
A similar renaming process occurred in late 1980s US, when Black interest groups facilitated an
ethnic identity switch from Black American to African American.

http://oxpo.politics.ox.ac.uk/projects/state_and_ethnic_definition/aikins_paper.pdf

Last edited:
President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind.

What's your point? That they are all Africans? Yeah, they probably are.

Can you state as a fact that you know that each and every one of them are African? NO.

They are all African
Prove it. What's the name of the guy all the way on the right, in the back. And what is his biographical info?

They play for the south african cricket team
Jean-Paul Duminy
Jean-Paul Duminy | South Africa Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

South Africa Cricket Team Squad | 2011 Cricket Worldcup

President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind.

How is presenting a document that is clearly a fraudulent document being smart?

>>>>

Horseshit

I did, the Census Instructions for Kenya circa the same time.

So it makes perfect sense that a Kenyan would use "African" as a racial identifier on a fill in the blank form based on instructions received from his government on the completion of official forms.

Ligali, an organisation that describes itself as “an African British media monitor and Equality Authority”
“African British is the name now used to describe the community previously mislabeled as Afro-Caribbean,
Black British, UK Black, Coloured, Black other and Black. It embraces all British nationals with antecedents
originating directly from Africa or indirectly via African diasporic communities, such as those in the Caribbean
and South America.” (Ligali, Ligali | Human Rights, Natural Justice)
This designate has received committed editorial support from the New Nation, a minority ethnic
A similar renaming process occurred in late 1980s US, when Black interest groups facilitated an

http://oxpo.politics.ox.ac.uk/projects/state_and_ethnic_definition/aikins_paper.pdf

Since there is no relationship between this gibberish and what you asked for, let me present you with...

worldwatcher-albums-seashadow-picture3063-bunnypancake.jpg

>>>>

>>>>

Horseshit

So it makes perfect sense that a Kenyan would use "African" as a racial identifier on a fill in the blank form based on instructions received from his government on the completion of official forms.

and South America.” (Ligali, Ligali | Human Rights, Natural Justice)

Since there is no relationship between this gibberish and what you asked for, let me present you with...

worldwatcher-albums-seashadow-picture3063-bunnypancake.jpg

>>>>

obama's father was a subject of the crown so in 1961 obama's father would have been a black kenyan pre what the information said

Also the source went on to say:
A similar renaming process occurred in late 1980s US, when Black interest groups facilitated an ethnic identity switch from Black American to African American.

ok the docment came from Kenya. got it.

yall have rendered the word racism meaningless the way you have tossed it around for the last 4 years. No matter what criticism ANYONE has of Obama racism charges get thrown out there.

Not true. That ball went right over your head. :rolleyes:

when the word raicist is used aginst people who aren't being racist yes it disharms the meaning of the word racist.

Well, you keep that in mind if it ever REALLY happens. But for now, it IS being used against people who could not be more racist if they walked down the street wearing a white sheet. So drop the bullshit. I'm sick of you people trying to pretend you're the victims.

when the word raicist is used aginst people who aren't being racist yes it disharms the meaning of the word racist.

Well, you keep that in mind if it ever REALLY happens. But for now, it IS being used against people who could not be more racist if they walked down the street wearing a white sheet. So drop the bullshit. I'm sick of you people trying to pretend you're the victims.

ok let's do this give me the good things about obama that make him a good leader to you?

If they'd shut up and accept a black American is President, we'd shut up too;

Do you know how dumb you look right now?

After Burfers are fucking idiots. I swear, no matter what, burfers wont accept the truth.

Do you know how dumb you look right now?

After Burfers are fucking idiots. I swear, no matter what, burfers wont accept the truth.

Talk about stupid look at your photo shoped avatars.

Why are you racist against the white half of obama?

Birfer Reb:

The "racial classification" list that you keep parroting is simply the classification list the national government uses when compiling vital statistics.

You left off a paragraph, as I illustrate below:
Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian, and Part-Hawaiian (combined) and "other nonwhite."

The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexicans or Puerto Rican.
In other words, if you report your child as Mexican or Puerto Rican, which are not "accepted racial classifications" the government will count your child as white.

So these classifications do not limit how you report your child but merely how the federal government classifies your child.

I know this will either be totally ignored or go right over your head.

Birfer Reb:

The "racial classification" list that you keep parroting is simply the classification list the national government uses when compiling vital statistics.

You left off a paragraph, as I illustrate below:
Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian, and Part-Hawaiian (combined) and "other nonwhite."

The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexicans or Puerto Rican.
In other words, if you report your child as Mexican or Puerto Rican, which are not "accepted racial classifications" the government will count your child as white.

So these classifications do not limit how you report your child but merely how the federal government classifies your child.

I know this will either be totally ignored or go right over your head.

UH she called me a birther that must mean I will shut up. wrong
irrelevant

What is relevant

Have a nice day.

The contempt that Obama has earned just two years into his Presidency has nothing to do with racism. The last President to be held in like contempt was Jimmy Carter. He was white. Like Obama, he was equally incompetent, and in way over his head. These two share the title of the two worst Presidents in the history of this great nation.

Carter, made the case that peanut farming wasn't a valid precursor for the Presidency. Obama, made the case that ACORN hadn't prepared him for the oval office. White Americans helped vote Obama, into office. Since taking office he has let all Americans down. Now most Americans will vote him out of office. Happy days are coming again. :up:

The contempt that Obama has earned just two years into his Presidency has nothing to do with racism. The last President to be held in like contempt was Jimmy Carter. He was white. Like Obama, he was equally incompetent, and in way over his head. These two share the title of the two worst Presidents in the history of this great nation.

Carter, made the case that peanut farming wasn't a valid precursor for the Presidency. Obama, made the case that ACORN hadn't prepared him for the oval office. White Americans helped vote Obama, into office. Since taking office he has let all Americans down. Now most Americans will vote him out of office. Happy days are coming again. :up:

As usual yota is half right.
I didn't like most of his politics either but he was never incompetent. Far from it.
Jimmy Carter was a high graduate of The United States Naval Academy, served 6 years in the Navy as an officer and was Governor of Georgia.
Jimmy Carter was a fighter in the civil rights movement long before it was fashionable. Imagine how hard that was in southern rural Georgia. After his Presidency he has devoted most of his time to charities such as Habitat for Humanity. You will not find a better Christian man in America than Jimmy Carter.
A hell of a lot more than your peanut farmer quote.

I didn't like most of his politics either but he was never incompetent. Far from it.
Jimmy Carter was a high graduate of The United States Naval Academy, served 6 years in the Navy as an officer and was Governor of Georgia.
Jimmy Carter was a fighter in the civil rights movement long before it was fashionable. Imagine how hard that was in southern rural Georgia. After his Presidency he has devoted most of his time to charities such as Habitat for Humanity. You will not find a better Christian man in America than Jimmy Carter.

If obama is competent he's having a hard time showing it. As for Jimmy Carter he's breathing a sigh of relief because he will no longer be known as the worst President since Woodrow Wilson because obama has taken that title from him.

If obama is competent he's having a hard time showing it. As for Jimmy Carter he's breathing a sigh of relief because he will no longer be known as the worst President since Woodrow Wilson because obama has taken that title from him.

Jimmy Carter defeated the liberals elitist eastern academic Ted Kennedy wing of the Democratic party when he took office. The eastern liberals hated him. Tip O'Neill openly worked behind Carter's back to fuck up everything and anything he did.
Carter could not get any cooperation from his own party the day he took office.
Carter had the guts to invite Willie Nelson to perform at the White House. Willie was his usual self and fired up a twisty in his room that night. Stuff like that never helps a politician!

Forum List

Back